Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Announcing: "Little Black Dress", by Jake Malden (Jaymal) Options · View
lushpublishing
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 6:58:34 AM

This is another sizzling hot and twisted tale by award-winning author, Jake Malden! ( Jaymal )

Synopsis

Aaron and Carly are a model couple – young, loving, sexy and on the point of moving in together. But Carly harbours a secret – a single rash act at the fashion company for which she works. Her boss Miranda, ruthless and sexually voracious, has knowledge of Carly’s crime and has been biding her time.

The trap she’s about to spring will put the couple through a crazy erotic ordeal, which will shake their relationship to its foundations. A high price to pay, for a Little Black Dress.

Click here to read the preview of Little Black Dress on Amazon.

This is a highly entertaining and intensely erotic tale with plenty of twists and turns! Download your copy today for only .99 cents!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 9:18:33 AM

I have read this one and absolutely loooove it! Definitely for the erotica readers out there that like really hot and dirty sex scenes and a genuinely fun and twisted story. Trust me, it's a wild ride!

When I first started reading Jake's writing many years ago, he made me want to be a better writer, and this story is a prime example of why he inspires both writers and readers.

This is one of those 'devour in one sitting' type of pieces - highly, highly recommended! <--- and yes, it sounds like I'm gushing, but it really is that good!

Buz
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 8:38:49 PM

I ordered Jake's book today. He's a fabulous author, so at just 99 cents, it's a real bargain.