Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Should couples have threesomes? Options · View
jordanballer42
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:08:34 AM

Like should a couple ever try a threesome? will it make the relationship better or worst? Who will be turned on the most? any thoughts?
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 1:20:33 PM

Jordan,

To prompt more replies, you may want to elaborate your question in your first post (instead of just using the title). Be more detailed and ask a few questions......you may be surprised at the results it may produce.

Good luck!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:24:57 AM

Yes i feel couples should have threesomes. Couples that have been together for long periods of times can get a bit bored with the same routine and partner.this sometimes leads to cheating but if the couple talks about it and has a threesome it gives a little spark to the realtionship
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:49:03 PM

only if there are 3 people
kiera
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:00:26 PM

Its up to them imo. I think some couples can handle it and others cant so shouldn't.

I have had a 3some but I was not in a relationship with either of them so it was ok. I personally havent ever been in a relationship with anyone who was willing to share me but I get that its a huge turn on for some couples so tbh there is no answer to your question, for some its fine so yes, for others its not so no.
jollyjack
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:13:34 PM

Only if they want to...

My Karma just ran over your Dogma
SubmissiveAngel
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:40:08 AM

If all participants know and understand the expectations. Bet it's fun...

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:37:40 AM

Absolutely yes , every now and then , so as to spice up the relationship and avoid falling into routine.
HeraTeleia
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:01:08 AM

If all involved are 100% on the same page as to what is going to happen, and what will happen in the aftermath of the threesome/moresome, then sure.

Want to learn a new word? No dictionary at hand? Read "My Favourite Word", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Want a quick read? Like surprises? Read "Double Oxer", a Recommended Read: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/double-oxer.aspx

bill11
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:40:00 AM

If all the parties approve of the activity, they are adults and need to be responsible as such.
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 12:49:17 PM

If all three participants agree, why not? I regularly had threesomes with my ex and **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**.
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 1:05:26 PM

Sure:)
CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 3:03:40 PM

Not a couple that I'm a part of, but that's just me.
DanielleX
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 1:07:41 AM

I don't think you can say whether they SHOULD or not. I have heard of couples who have been really close having their relationship ruined by threesomes.

I think it's fine, personally. I love threesomes but the third person has always been a friend or in most cases very good friends.
ShortnSassy
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 9:00:47 PM

For me that would NEVER work. I don't share my man with anyone. If he needs to be in a threesome,
Then I'm out. If you love me, you wouldn't want to share me with anyone.

As for other couples, if it works for them that's great.

pegasus2126
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:03:50 PM

I say yes my wife says no
kornslayer1
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:04:05 PM

I don't think there can be a general rule whether to do it or not. You can only go about it on a case, by case basis. No two couples are completely the same.

Feel free to check out any of my stories. I have a few poems too.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-horror-and-the-loving-lust-collide.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/my-valentines-day-life-sentence.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/my-step-brother-wants-me.aspx
Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:49:25 AM

There is no right or wrong answer. Couples should do whatever couples want to do as long as they are in mutual agreement.
southstar
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:12:28 PM

jordanballer42 wrote:
Like should a couple ever try a threesome? will it make the relationship better or worst? Who will be turned on the most? any thoughts?

I don't think there's any 'should' about it - it works for some people and not for others. I've been in MMF threesomes as the extra man and I've known it to enrich some couples' relationships but also to bring one long-term affair to utter disaster. My experience is that the women are turned on the most and that men find other sorts of gratification in affirmation of their lovers' desirability and sometimes a kind of homoerotic bonding. I would be prepared to get involved with another couple but not to the extent of having sex with them. Some more separate role - photographer, voyeur/exhibitionist, etc - would be fun with the right people.
feathers
Posted: Monday, July 14, 2014 10:20:35 AM

Yes very exciting we have had a threesome a couple of times, well more like me watching wife fucked then I get some
mielady
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:52:30 AM

Well, I think it will depend on the couple. I haven't tried one nor thinking to have one in near future. But if both party is willing to do then why not.
I think the hardest part is getting to understand if the other party also want to do it. It can however make or break the relationship.
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:22:43 AM

Personally my husband and I see no reason not to enjoy this dessert.

But I have heard some couples, practice monogamy, a strange custom from the past. For them is could be devastating.

As Nikki703 says "It is a very personal thing".

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
secondhandjoe
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:38:44 AM

Yes, I think if both partners are ok with it...then I believe it can have some mutual benefits....I was in a prior relationship where my female partner wanted to be active in swap parties...I was totally surprised by her admission that she wanted to have sex with many other men (and women) and that she wanted me also to experience other women in her presence.
Mysecret1
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1:00:27 PM

Never had the opportunity but would jump at the chance. Must be awkward but once all are comfortable, no holds barred!!!!
seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:05:56 PM

Doubt it could ever happen for me. Spouse would not go for it (either with a man or woman). But I can see the appeal and if both halves of a couple feel comfortable doing it, then it might be a good thing. "Should" is probably too strong, though. I don't think it's a "should" so much as "could if both are willing". I think the biggest issue would be finding the right person.

An obsession with fur, a beautiful older woman, a steamy first time.

Soft as Fur She Was ** Lush Fetish Stories Competition Runner Up **

I've been mentoring a new Lush author, sallytheslut2. Here's her first story about a young woman discovering her sexuality with an older man.

The Man That Turned Me into a Slut