Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

"3 truths/1 lie" Game Options · View
NymphWriter
Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 8:15:07 PM

Rank: Unicorn Rider

Joined: 8/1/2012
Posts: 2,782
Location: The Dark Corners of My Mind..., United States
BethanyFrasier wrote:
Sorry, Paul! My feet ARE size 5! :-)

#4 is the lie.

...and I'm guessing #2 is your lie.

1. I had a lumpectomy when I was 28
2. I grew up on a horse farm
3. I've traveled to 8 foreign countries
4. I've visited 22 Frank Lloyd Wright-designed buildings and houses


I'm guessing #3 is your lie... I'll bet the number is higher.

1. I have three college degrees
2. I have donated over 11 gallons of blood (not all at once)
3. When I got married, my husband & I rode in a car once stolen by Bonnie & Clyde
4. I'm a natural blonde.

BethanyFrasier
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2014 12:16:50 AM

Rank: Rainbow Warrior

Joined: 5/15/2014
Posts: 2,090
Location: Land of Legend, south of the Firelands, United Sta
You're right, Nymph! :-) #3 was my lie!
scarlet
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2014 4:22:37 AM

Rank: Chat Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 12/18/2011
Posts: 3,337
Location: United Kingdom
BethanyFrasier wrote:
scarlet, I'm guessing #1 is a lie


no sorry it was. number 4 I was actually 19 when I got married.
Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, July 05, 2014 11:05:54 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,920
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Unlaw wrote:
Nikki...I'm going to say #4 is the lie...



No, My lie was #2, I have had broken bones. A finger, 3 ribs and my foot (not all at the same time, LOL!)

BTW, when I drove the NASCAR car it was at Pocono Race Track, one of those things where they give you a lesson and than you get to drive the car. I was going 145 MPH. It was AWESOME, scary but awesome!!


NymphWriter wrote:


1. I have three college degrees
2. I have donated over 11 gallons of blood (not all at once)
3. When I got married, my husband & I rode in a car once stolen by Bonnie & Clyde
4. I'm a natural blonde.


I say #2


1 - I played on my schools Volleyball team in College

2 - I am a very good cook

3 - I have been to every continent except Antarctica

4 - I have been to over 50 Ramones concerts
NymphWriter
Posted: Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:16:17 AM

Rank: Unicorn Rider

Joined: 8/1/2012
Posts: 2,782
Location: The Dark Corners of My Mind..., United States
Nikki703 wrote:


I say #2



Nope! It's #1... I only have 2 college degrees (BA & MA).
It took me over 20 years to donate that much blood. icon_biggrin

KatieElizabeth
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2014 3:21:47 PM

Rank: English Rose
Moderator

Joined: 10/5/2013
Posts: 1,085
Location: My own sunny little spot, United Kingdom
I'm confused already by challenges and replies lol

Nikki.....I think no 4 is a lie. That's obsessive lol :)

Here goes;

1. I have climbed Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia.
2. I had no front teeth between the ages of 9 and 13.
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
4. I am allergic to penicillin.


Check out my new award winning Editor's Pick story ..The Last Virgin..

Click banner to read...
BethanyFrasier
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:27:09 PM

Rank: Rainbow Warrior

Joined: 5/15/2014
Posts: 2,090
Location: Land of Legend, south of the Firelands, United Sta
I'm guessing #3 is your lie, Katie. If its true, I need to get you in bed! :-D

1. I played clarinet in a college jazz ensemble
2. Growing up I had a quarter-horse named Thunder
3. I have an identical twin who is straight while I'm bi-sexual
4. I was a history tutor and teaching assistant in college
JbStone
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:35:36 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/21/2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Beth. I know your lie...#1

1. I owned 3 businesses
2. I served in Germany just after Vietnam
3. I have 2 daughters, 8 grand kids
4. I served 30 years in the Army

Cheers,

"JB"
BethanyFrasier
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 7:24:39 PM

Rank: Rainbow Warrior

Joined: 5/15/2014
Posts: 2,090
Location: Land of Legend, south of the Firelands, United Sta
You know me too well, Gary! lol You're right! I played marimba in an ensemble in college.
SittingBallerina
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:39:41 PM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 2,456
Location: Under The Bright Lights, United States
JbStone: I thought this out logically based on your profile and your post alone. I'm thinking your lie is #3.

1. I had a romantic affair with a Hollywood director/producer (Adrien Brody starred in one of his films).
2. My BA is in English; creative writing.
3. I'm going to college again to obtain my Master's in Psychology.
4. I'm a professional ballet dancer.
KatieElizabeth
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 1:22:13 AM

Rank: English Rose
Moderator

Joined: 10/5/2013
Posts: 1,085
Location: My own sunny little spot, United Kingdom
Well done Beth! My tongue is not quite that long; and get me into bed if I could do that. Should I be worried about your nose licking fetish? Lol

Check out my new award winning Editor's Pick story ..The Last Virgin..

Click banner to read...
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 4:24:06 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 693,694
Lilnaughtykitten wrote:
1. Been in a lesbian gang bang with over 20 women
2. Been in a male gangbang with 10 guys
3. Gone skinny dipping at 17 with soccer team
4. Had an affair with a married man who was also my teacher.

Which one is false????


My guess is number one.

HeraTeleia wrote:
1. I've seen "The Lion King" 117 times.
2. I took the SAT at age 11, scoring a 1560 out of a possible 1600 points.
3. I've had sex (really, really bad sex) in a hot tub.
4. I own a Sig Sauer p229 DAK.


My guess is number one.

preciousbabygirl wrote:
1. i fucked 3 of my teachers
2. **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS**
3. i have sex almost everysingle day
4. my biggest cock was 11 in**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS**


Number 4 is a lie becuase when I fucked you. You we're like 'oh baby I can't fit all that dick.' And I'm no foot long.


1.I am smart.
2. I am handsome.
3. I am strong.
4. I am dumb.
Hint it may not be the most obvious one. So please give a thoughtful answer. :) cheers.
HeraTeleia
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:37:06 AM

Rank: Top Shot

Joined: 1/25/2014
Posts: 1,141
Location: Canada
vines wrote:


1.I am smart.
2. I am handsome.
3. I am strong.
4. I am dumb.


You've missed the entire point of the game. All of your "choices" are subjective, not objective. And as far as your guess regarding my answers go...nope, you're wrong, I have indeed seen "The Lion King" 117 times, whilst babysitting one summer in university.

My first story, a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 6:21:02 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 693,694
I thought of that but I over looked it. Because compared to other humans all those things are true. Can you lift the back end of a truck with two women in it, using your arms as a start position? Most can't. As for number one my ability to comprehend info and concpects is unrivaled, not to say I know it all. In fact I know I need help from all others for that very reason. Number four is true too. We can't be smart all the time, sometimes we enter an area that we are not very smart at. However, those are the moments we grow the most. The only one that is neither a lie nor a truth is the 2nd one. As you said it is subjective. The lie I told was that I did not tell a lie. So #s 1,3, and 4 are the truths. 2 is n/a. And the lie is of the unspoken kind. So their you have it 3 truths and one lie ... and the things inbetween. To be fair in the grand scheme of things they are all subjective. But that is where your smarts got the better of you. For normal people it goes without saying that we're talking about with in the realm of humans and earthly matters. If you hadn't answered with that I would have simply said number 4. The reason being is because I am so smart it is stupid as fuck. But I know how to talk and act like an average person and that is Important because if no one can understand me then I defeat myself. The problem of the truthly great. Drinking too much pussy juice makes you crazy. I'm living proof.
JbStone
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:54:09 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/21/2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Ellie
Actually, it's number 4. I did serve in the Army but only 3 years not 30. Although did wish I would have stayed on to retire from there

Cheers,

"JB"
JbStone
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:54:11 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/21/2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Ellie
Actually, it's number 4. I did serve in the Army but only 3 years not 30. Although did wish I would have stayed on to retire from there

Cheers,

"JB"
kiera
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:06:07 PM

Rank: Short Arse Brit

Joined: 3/23/2013
Posts: 14,806
Location: Sipping tea , United Kingdom
Guest wrote:


Im going to say 4.
1. I can shoot a bow and arrow
2. I hate cats
3. I'm engaged
4. I had a 10 years crush on my sisters best friend


No it was 3 I hate tomato's

1. I love Muse
2. I am a Dominatrix and Gilrenard is my sub
3. I love all brownies except ones with cream cheese on them
4. I have been laid in Lord Nelson Hammock
DanielleX
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:16:36 PM

Rank: Blonde Bombshell
Moderator

Joined: 11/6/2011
Posts: 3,161
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
1. My Mum once delivered a baby on a plane
2. I drive an orange Ford Focus STE Titanium X
3. I've never been to Ireland
4. My great grandfather flew a spitfire in the RAF


jollyjack
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:56:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/2/2012
Posts: 2,138
Location: Homeward Bound.....
No 3 Dannie...?

1. I've met the pope
2. I've met a few members of the Royal Family
3. I've masturbated in a church in front of someone
4. I've got quite a few medals

My Karma just ran over your Dogma
DanielleX
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:27:00 PM

Rank: Blonde Bombshell
Moderator

Joined: 11/6/2011
Posts: 3,161
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
kiera wrote:


No it was 3 I hate tomato's

1. I love Muse
2. I am a Dominatrix and Gilrenard is my sub
3. I love all brownies except ones with cream cheese on them
4. I have been laid in Lord Nelson Hammock


No. 4


DanielleX
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:27:53 PM

Rank: Blonde Bombshell
Moderator

Joined: 11/6/2011
Posts: 3,161
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
jollyjack wrote:
No 3 Dannie...?

1. I've met the pope
2. I've met a few members of the Royal Family
3. I've masturbated in a church in front of someone
4. I've got quite a few medals



WRONG!!!


No. 3 I hope!!!


bustyreadhead
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 11:12:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/30/2012
Posts: 231
Location: seattle, United States
DanielleX wrote:
1. My Mum once delivered a baby on a plane
2. I drive an orange Ford Focus STE Titanium X
3. I've never been to Ireland
4. My great grandfather flew a spitfire in the RAF


hmmm... you're never supposed to go with the least likely sounding, but...

i'm going to say #2, your mom never delivered a baby on a plane.
bustyreadhead
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 11:40:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/30/2012
Posts: 231
Location: seattle, United States
so here are my 4 truths and a lie:


1. the first concert i ever went to was the backstreet boys. i was 16. my friend and i managed to get ourselves back stage, and met a bunch of the crew and one band member: kevin richardson. kevin didn't hit on either one of us, but he did give us each our first ever beers as well as some sips of whiskey from a flask while he chatted us up.

2. i once had a lover that made the most amazing sounds, and said the most amazing sexy things when we were in bed together. one night i secretly recorded us having sex -- audio, not video. i never told him i did it. i still listen to it sometimes. it is awesome.

3. in high school, i wrote a script for the tv show "angel," in which the main character gets sucked into an alternate universe where he is the only human, hiding from all the other characters who are hungry vampires there. it was terrible, but i got a very nice letter back from joss whedon telling me to keep at it and suggesting some places i might want to consider for college if i wanted to write for a living.

4. the most dangerous/bats**t crazy place i have ever had sex was against the wall in the bedroom of a married man, while his wife was asleep in the bed. i had to bite his hand hard enough to bruise it in order to keep quiet.

5. despite my love of sci-fi and all things nerdy, i am the only person i know who has still not seen any of the star wars movies.





ps - also, ilgirl1414, this was an AWESOME post idea!!! thanks.
LASARDaddy
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:41:39 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/22/2013
Posts: 876
Location: Windsor, United States
bustyreadhead wrote:
so here are my 4 truths and a lie:


1. the first concert i ever went to was the backstreet boys. i was 16. my friend and i managed to get ourselves back stage, and met a bunch of the crew and one band member: kevin richardson. kevin didn't hit on either one of us, but he did give us each our first ever beers as well as some sips of whiskey from a flask while he chatted us up.

2. i once had a lover that made the most amazing sounds, and said the most amazing sexy things when we were in bed together. one night i secretly recorded us having sex -- audio, not video. i never told him i did it. i still listen to it sometimes. it is awesome.

3. in high school, i wrote a script for the tv show "angel," in which the main character gets sucked into an alternate universe where he is the only human, hiding from all the other characters who are hungry vampires there. it was terrible, but i got a very nice letter back from joss whedon telling me to keep at it and suggesting some places i might want to consider for college if i wanted to write for a living.

4. the most dangerous/bats**t crazy place i have ever had sex was against the wall in the bedroom of a married man, while his wife was asleep in the bed. i had to bite his hand hard enough to bruise it in order to keep quiet.

5. despite my love of sci-fi and all things nerdy, i am the only person i know who has still not seen any of the star wars movies.

ps - also, ilgirl1414, this was an AWESOME post idea!!! thanks.


I think number 5 is a lie.


1- I have never been to a concert.
2- I lived in the Soviet Union for 2years.
3- I've been married three times.
4- I have six kids.
5- I live in Northern California.

I am always a gentleman.
DanielleX
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 8:58:09 AM

Rank: Blonde Bombshell
Moderator

Joined: 11/6/2011
Posts: 3,161
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
bustyreadhead wrote:


hmmm... you're never supposed to go with the least likely sounding, but...

i'm going to say #2, your mom never delivered a baby on a plane.


Yes and no. My Mum has never delivered a baby on a plane, but she has delivered a baby on a bus.

But this was #1 not #2 so I can't give you the prize, sorry.


jollyjack
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:37:19 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/2/2012
Posts: 2,138
Location: Homeward Bound.....
I've never met the pope

My Karma just ran over your Dogma
kiera
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:45:02 PM

Rank: Short Arse Brit

Joined: 3/23/2013
Posts: 14,806
Location: Sipping tea , United Kingdom
DanielleX wrote:


No. 4


Lfunny Dont tell Gilrenard you thought he was my sub. 2 was the lie

Just to clarify when i said i was laid in Lord Nelsons Hammock I meant placed in it i was just a kid at the time and they wanted to show how small he was in real life so they put me in his hammock


kiera
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:48:37 PM

Rank: Short Arse Brit

Joined: 3/23/2013
Posts: 14,806
Location: Sipping tea , United Kingdom
LASARDaddy wrote:


I think number 5 is a lie.


1- I have never been to a concert.
2- I lived in the Soviet Union for 2years.
3- I've been married three times.
4- I have six kids.
5- I live in Northern California.


I think 1...everybody has been to a concert at one time or another...right??

1. I have 3 kids
2. I make really tasty pizza
3. I hate motorbikes
4. I love chinese food
simplyjohn
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 2:54:32 PM

Rank: Chat Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 11/24/2011
Posts: 9,053
Location: Nr Woking, United Kingdom
Lfunny Lfunny Lfunny Lfunny

2 is an absolute load of bollocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!


omg too funny ...

Lfunny Lfunny

oh crap I have to go.

1. I have 2 sons
2. I live on my own
3. I hate steak and chips
4. I drink Fosters lager

Liz
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 3:09:35 PM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress
Moderator

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 6,095
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
simplyjohn wrote:

oh crap I have to go.

1. I have 2 sons
2. I live on my own
3. I hate steak and chips
4. I drink Fosters lager


I'm gonna say number four. Who the hell drinks Fosters? evil4

1. I once broke a guy's nose in a nightclub for grabbing my ass
2. I've had a drink with Craig Charles (Lister from Red Dwarf)
3. I was named after a fictional character
4. I had salmon for dinner tonight

Edit: This is what happens when you don't read something properly! I thought this said 'I ate steak and chips'. Embarassed


"Carefully written, fact-checked essay in the streets, unmoderated comments section in the sheets."

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.