Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Alright womenz, what are the stigmas about older men? Options · View
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:41:22 AM

What sometimes does bug me a little bit about some and not all, is that they keep banging on about how old they are. And after a few reasurances to big up the ego, they keep going on about it. This can be tiresome after a while, because most men that are 40 look pretty damn hot to me, why can't they see this?
Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:11:03 AM

wooohooo !!!!! Older men know what they need to do to please a woman.. I love older men they are at a perfect point in life...like a fine wine with age it improves.. for example Richard Gere he was so ugly in the movie "an officer and a gentlemen" but in the movie "Pretty woman" Oh My God he was so hot and with just the sexiest silver hair..

Rockuson baby you have no worries cause you are just too sexy especially with that uniform on OMG !!! I have a thing for older men and in uniform ... Yummmmm just too scrumptious

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

Posted: Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:49:37 PM

I happen to love older men, they know how to treat a lady right, and they don't play the little head games that the young pups play. I'm 37, my husband is 46, and my bf is 60.
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:33:35 PM

i've had a few older men.... (defining it as at least 10 years older than I) Most were great. the age thing didn't/doesn't play a factor to me. it IS how good they are in bed.
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:49:01 PM

The only stigma about older men, if all the parts still work just fine, is the stigma between your ears. LOL

If you are in reasonable shape and you avatar would certainly say you are, you should find many hot woman who would be interested.

Should you have any problem I will lie to you that I am 32 instead of 42 and you can hit on me... Whitney