Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

If you could take one trait from your ex and put it in your current significant other... Options · View
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2014 3:22:20 PM

There were many reasons my ex and I divorced and I am in a better relationship for it now. However, my ex was sexually adventurous... sex in public, swinging, toys, blowing me while I was on the phone... I really miss that aspect of the relationship and wished my current significant other wasn't so.... vanilla. If you could bring one trait from your ex into your current relationship, what would it be?
Porgy87
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2014 4:35:25 PM

I had an ex whose pussy flowed like a fire hose when she was aroused -- so much so that I couldn't go down on her without feeling I was going to drown! I was young, I didn't know what a good thing I had there! I love who I'm with now, but it would be SO much better if she had the ex's pussy juice.
dpw
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:12:59 PM

Porgy87 wrote:
I had an ex whose pussy flowed like a fire hose when she was aroused -- so much so that I couldn't go down on her without feeling I was going to drown! I was young, I didn't know what a good thing I had there! I love who I'm with now, but it would be SO much better if she had the ex's pussy juice.

I had a girlfriend like that...yes I did have them. I used to call her Lizzy Dripping. Nice taste when I went down on her.
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2014 10:58:04 PM

Ummmmm crickets chirping

Guess she's my ex for more reasons than one.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Posted: Friday, August 08, 2014 12:51:40 AM

sphxpoolguy wrote:
There were many reasons my ex and I divorced and I am in a better relationship for it now. However, my ex was sexually adventurous... sex in public, swinging, toys, blowing me while I was on the phone... I really miss that aspect of the relationship and wished my current significant other wasn't so.... vanilla. If you could bring one trait from your ex into your current relationship, what would it be?

Minus the swinging part... you are describing my college GF - and sounds like we are both in the same type of... let's say... less adventurous situation now lol...

Similarly - despite the mutually awesome sex lol... my college GF and I broke up for many correct reasons - just wish I could get all of the sex part from that relationship into my current one.

Thankfully I have an unbelievable highlight reel in my brain - it was 25+ years ago but those highlights are vivid - were recorded in HD way before that got invented . Hmmm... maybe my brain knew that it'd better remember everything lol...
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2014 3:28:37 AM

I am glad that my ex and I are friends again. He was one of the most sensitive beings I have ever come across, despite the way things ended being less than I would have desire. I have not had anyone really special since my marriage ended, but if I ever do I hope that person will be as caring and sensitive
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:16:30 AM

chatnstroke wrote:

Minus the swinging part... you are describing my college GF - and sounds like we are both in the same type of... let's say... less adventurous situation now lol...

Similarly - despite the mutually awesome sex lol... my college GF and I broke up for many correct reasons - just wish I could get all of the sex part from that relationship into my current one.

Thankfully I have an unbelievable highlight reel in my brain - it was 25+ years ago but those highlights are vivid - were recorded in HD way before that got invented . Hmmm... maybe my brain knew that it'd better remember everything lol...

I feel the same way, just lately that highlight reel has been playing virutually non-stop. I'm not sure if i've just been in a hyper-sexual mood or if I'm feeling I need/want to be in that type of relationship again.
1lush
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:40:39 PM

Her desire for anal sex. She enjoyed it very much.
dragon_lilly
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2014 9:40:07 PM

True love is loving even their imperfections. I can't think of anything in the world that I would change. If only he knew how I see him through my eyes. Perfectly imperfect.

Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 8:11:36 AM

1lush wrote:
Her desire for anal sex. She enjoyed it very much.

That is something I have not enjoed in quite some time. It was very often, but my ex would let me enjoy her ass on special occassions.
Porgy87
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 2:58:34 PM

dragon_lilly wrote:
True love is loving even their imperfections. I can't think of anything in the world that I would change. If only he knew how I see him through my eyes. Perfectly imperfect.

I know I wrote a reply up above describing something I might add to my present partner's presence, but that doesn't mean I'd ever want her perfect. Both she and I are "perfectly imperfect" and we're happy that way.

You're a wonderful woman, Dragon Lilly!
paul_moadib
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 3:15:02 PM

sphxpoolguy wrote:

yes same here
ChuckEPoo
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 3:34:02 PM

Every person is unique. Each has something to offer. People in general have this critical need to mold someone into the image of their desires. We are always changing, physically, mentally, and socially. I believe relationships fail when partners don't learn to accept and participate with changes of their significant other. That creates a feeling of being suppressed and resentment blossoms.

So to answer your question. No. I need to love them for who they are, not for what I wish they were.
curvygalore
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 3:55:20 PM

Maybe its a girl thing, but I don't really get the notion of dissecting peoples' personalities, dividing them into qualities with the idea of cutting and pasting them on to someone else. Not being critical, just puzzled! And in my relationships I certainly would not make the same choices as I did say 20 years ago, no disrespect to my exes! But because I've learned and changed with each relationship and general life experience. Totally happy to accept I'm just odd though!!
rockload
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 4:27:43 PM

To have my ex's oral skill, my wife is not very willing to suck cock but my ex would have a cock in her mouth any chance she got and damn she was good at it
RavenStar
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 4:42:28 PM

ChuckEPoo wrote:
Every person is unique. Each has something to offer. People in general have this critical need to mold someone into the image of their desires. We are always changing, physically, mentally, and socially. I believe relationships fail when partners don't learn to accept and participate with changes of their significant other. That creates a feeling of being suppressed and resentment blossoms.

So to answer your question. No. I need to love them for who they are, not for what I wish they were.

All very true. Even so, we all fantasise about things we want. I love my husband very much, but I wish he enjoyed going down on me more. I've tasted myself. I'm not super yummy delicious, but I consider myself edible. He just doesn't enjoy doing much with his mouth. I don't even get all that many tongue kisses. As I said, I love him dearly, and he loves me, but I really wish he enjoyed oral more. I have an ex from long ago who enjoyed it immensely.

I'm not leaving my husband over that, though. ;-)
ChuckEPoo
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 5:08:57 PM

RavenStar wrote:

All very true. Even so, we all fantasise about things we want. I love my husband very much, but I wish he enjoyed going down on me more. I've tasted myself. I'm not super yummy delicious, but I consider myself edible. He just doesn't enjoy doing much with his mouth. I don't even get all that many tongue kisses. As I said, I love him dearly, and he loves me, but I really wish he enjoyed oral more. I have an ex from long ago who enjoyed it immensely.

I'm not leaving my husband over that, though. ;-)

Glad to hear that. I assume you have told him your desires. I think I do the same thing we all do. Desire something but assume your partner would have already done it if they wanted to. Then, during an argument or discussion say, " you've never done that for me!" Their response is predictably, "you never told me!"
RavenStar
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 11:42:30 PM

ChuckEPoo wrote:

Glad to hear that. I assume you have told him your desires. I think I do the same thing we all do. Desire something but assume your partner would have already done it if they wanted to. Then, during an argument or discussion say, " you've never done that for me!" Their response is predictably, "you never told me!"

Yes, I've most definitely been there, in a younger incarnation of myself. So yes, I've mentioned it before. As I said, he is simply not very orally inclined in general. I accept it, even if it's hard for me to understand sometimes, since I draw so much pleasure from using my mouth in various ways.

It is what it is.
Posted: Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:14:25 AM

I honestly cannot think of a single thing. As I consider my Stac I find that I am a man who wants for nothing, lacks nothing. I wouldn't change a thing. I am truly blessed beyond measure.
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:02:18 PM

RavenStar wrote:

Yes, I've most definitely been there, in a younger incarnation of myself. So yes, I've mentioned it before. As I said, he is simply not very orally inclined in general. I accept it, even if it's hard for me to understand sometimes, since I draw so much pleasure from using my mouth in various ways.

It is what it is.

I'm sorry to hear he is not orally inclined but I understand. My wife has only let me go down on her one time - and I had to bribe her to let me do that. I on the other hand love to give a woman oral pleasure and find it disappointing that I am not able to do so in my relationship. I find sometimes when I masturbate i fantasize about giving oral and have intense orgasms thinking about it.
doctorlove
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:30:28 PM

my ex was nothing and my current is better, but still not very adventurous. I know for a fact that she was more adventurous prior to our relationship. Bummer for me I guess.
RavenStar
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:17:56 PM

sphxpoolguy wrote:

I'm sorry to hear he is not orally inclined but I understand. My wife has only let me go down on her one time - and I had to bribe her to let me do that. I on the other hand love to give a woman oral pleasure and find it disappointing that I am not able to do so in my relationship. I find sometimes when I masturbate i fantasize about giving oral and have intense orgasms thinking about it.

See, and I have fantasies about *getting* great oral, which is perhaps not so odd. ;-)

God, I kind of envy your wife. She doesn't know what she's missing. Maybe someday she'll come around.
avrgblkgrl
Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:42:59 AM

I would make my significant other playful. He's always so serious. I'm very playful and my ex was as well. It doesn't mean that my current love does not have a sense of humor, I just have to initiate playfulness and generally encourage it. However, that is one of the things he says he loves about me.

Give it a read💋

trinket
Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:05:31 AM

My ex had nothing going for him at all. I wouldn't want to change a SO anyway because the way he is, is what made me want him as a SO to begin with.

asleep
Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:12:31 AM

Abso-f*cking-lutely NOTHING ... gggrrrrrrr!! And NOTHING from current would I want transferred to any possible FUTURE significant oter.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

buzzbomber52
Posted: Monday, September 01, 2014 11:39:28 AM

If I even hinted I wanted a bj, my ex would go to town sucking my cock. She loved to swallow my cum. Also, she loved anal. Other than that she was psycho. My current SO has never let me cum in her mouth. I rarely get a bj, and wont do anal. BUT shes not a psycho.

Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me