Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do you ladies like it when men expose themselves to you?, if so in what setting. Options · View
Jailer824
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 3:12:58 PM

Dirty_D
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 3:34:48 PM

Are we talking men in a general sense? Then no, I do not like it.

Are we talking about a man I'm involved with? Then if it's an appropriate time/place, yes I do.
HeraTeleia
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:00:29 PM

Like, strange men? Ermm, no. Definitely not. That would elicit a swift kick to the groin, at the very least, and a call to the police, not any kind of interest. A man with whom I am involved? Yes, of course, in the appropriate time and place and manner.

My first story, a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Milik_Redman
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:03:02 PM

I would think a strange man doing that would be taken as a threat. It would also be a criminal act that would land him on a sexual predator list, as well as prison.
JimB01
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:13:31 PM

strange question
Jailer824
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:29:18 PM

Why does it become a double standard for a woman to flash a male but, not for a male to flash a woman? Should all male exhibitionist be labeled as offenders? I guess men should not be allowed the guilty pleasures that you girls enjoy. I think nudity should be accepted without shame or prosecution. I also want to clarify I do not promote any of this when minors are present.
LadyAnnWest
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:50:54 PM

Nope

Dirty_D
Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 6:52:11 PM

Jailer824 wrote:
Why does it become a double standard for a woman to flash a male but, not for a male to flash a woman? Should all male exhibitionist be labeled as offenders? I guess men should not be allowed the guilty pleasures that you girls enjoy. I think nudity should be accepted without shame or prosecution. I also want to clarify I do not promote any of this when minors are present.

For the record I dont flash strange men either. So how is that a double standard. In fact, I believe that is actually expecting a man to stick to the same behavior.
DirtyMindedMom
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2014 8:55:51 AM

I could potentially enjoy it, if it's the right type of man doing the exposing and I feel like I'm in a safe setting - such as there being a window between us, or I'm passing by in my car.
Metilda
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2014 10:12:06 AM

Jailer824 wrote:

I get a sense you're referring to: men and women in some sort of a relationship - physical or otherwise - together.

Usually 'flashing' someone means 'you don't know them - and you show your dick / tits / pussy' for a thrill *to yourself*.

Times at which women flashing their breasts is accepted: Mardi Gras and other silly alcohol fueled events. That's not 'average' behavior - it's 'I'm wasted' behavior.

If a stranger did it to me OUTSIDE of such venues like Mardi Gras he or she is a sick weirdo.

My husband - it's all good. Sometimes it can get some fun started. He'll do it at inappropriate times, too, just to watch me roll my eyes.