Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Favorite Masturbation Location Options · View
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 7:03:45 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
I am curious where you like to masturbate - for me it is in my home office - on my comfortable chair - in front of my computer - edging to porn, chat, Lush etc.

How about you?
AltaBrwnSgr
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:24:46 AM

Rank: Brown Sugar

Joined: 11/20/2013
Posts: 2,552
Location: Tip aya tongue, United States
chatnstroke wrote:
I am curious where you like to masturbate - for me it is in my home office - on my comfortable chair - in front of my computer - edging to porn, chat, Lush etc.

How about you?


What? Your location...That's surprising "Chatnstroke". (not) kekekegay

For me, it's the bed.

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:41:25 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
Possibly wrote:


What? Your location...That's surprising "Chatnstroke". (not) kekekegay

For me, it's the bed.


Thanks for sharing... and... I should have added... I like to read hot stories like yours as I "chatnstroke" lol... :)
NYMM500
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:33:34 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/3/2013
Posts: 68
Location: Howard beach, United States
Most times I am sitting up on my couch - nude of course - with laptop open
Either reading stories or role playing and watching porn
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:13:40 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
Bed, bed, and more bed
bill11
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:38:06 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/10/2010
Posts: 29,604
Location: On the water when possible , United States
Would have to be the shower, with warm water running down my back
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:49:36 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
Best location is the couch as the porn is on and I can't leave my cock alone or in bed stretched out and stroking my heart away and opening all love holes to be filled Too!!!
BagOfHammers
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:15:11 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/20/2012
Posts: 28
Location: Canada
In a partner's palm.
BunnieTail
Posted: Monday, August 4, 2014 3:35:04 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/17/2014
Posts: 50
Location: United States
I like in bed or in the bath tub.
sexso
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:08:04 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/16/2012
Posts: 14
Location: serbia, Serbia & Montenegro
in my chair, infront of my pc,while im waching pornShhh dontknow Fugly
LadyAnnWest
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2014 3:22:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 5,052
Location: United States
Bath tub, my legs against the wall, pussy under the open faucet, feeling the warm water......fabulous


'Humor is reason gone mad.' - Groucho Marx
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2014 11:00:52 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
Must be my bed and I got to admit my car as well..
Guest
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 12:41:40 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
LadyAnnWest wrote:
Bath tub, my legs against the wall, pussy under the open faucet, feeling the warm water......fabulous


Thanks for sharing.

I've heard from a couple of friends how awesome that is - using the shower wand too. I've also had the pleasure of seeing it being done first hand... super hot :)
bryan1for1fun
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 4:33:34 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/2/2013
Posts: 11
Location: Wisconsin
In front of the computer or bed.
Ls63563
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 5:33:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/8/2014
Posts: 695
Location: NEMO, United States
Tub and shower...pool, lake, ocean, river....
I'm noticing a trend!
olfart
Posted: Friday, August 8, 2014 6:33:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/8/2012
Posts: 202
Location: United States
Back yard.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:27:44 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
Either my bed or my desk at work.
Bed because it's comfy and relaxing, desk at work because it's a rush and feels naughty.
pegasus2126
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:40:23 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/18/2013
Posts: 470
Location: Sydney, Australia
Bed when alone inte morning
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:31:05 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
I have many places that I like including Bath, Shower, by the fire, sat at the desk I our home office, tanning beds at the gym/salon, hot tub in hotel spas but like many others here, I get the best out of solo pleasure in my big comfy bed with everything I need at hand. With the added benifit of being able to fall into a beautiful content sleep after my gorgeous self enduced orgasm!

Deb. X
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:15:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
In front of my main computer chatting to a sexy lover like Debbie. Xo
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:16:43 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
In the shower, with the jets playing on my balls and dreaming up the hot sex scenes for my stories, or lying in bed watching a nice erotic video on my iPad from sites like Xhamster.com or Beeg.com.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:16:49 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
Willyc2licu wrote:
In the shower, with the jets playing on my balls and dreaming up the hit sex scenes for my stories, or lying in bed watching a nice erotic video on my iPad from sites like Xhamster.com or Beeg.com.
Adagio
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:13:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/24/2013
Posts: 2,276
Southeast of Savannah
Whispurr
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:36:28 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2014
Posts: 125
Location: United States
In my bed. Im most comfortable there and theres least distractions.
LASARDaddy
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:50:10 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 7/22/2013
Posts: 901
Location: Windsor, United States
Me too. I'm way to old to now and I've tried all those other things (many times for most) and now it's all about comfort.

Getting old sucks, big time.

Oh, you should never hold a que-stick like that. You have to replace the leather.

I am always a gentleman.
MsObsession3
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 3:43:45 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/20/2013
Posts: 47
Location: United States
I have a few great places to masturbate but my favorite place is when I'm all alone in my king size bed, lying there drawing an erotic figure eight with my sweet bare caramel ass rubbing against soft cotton lavender scented sheets. The only audible sounds floating through the room are the deep moans and soft whimpers my throat tends to eject as a result of the sounds I try to process in my mind as my first two trembling fingers begin tracing circles across the taunt hooded skin that covers my pointy, pink, slippery, sensitive clit.

The other great place I like to masturbate is in my shower leaning against the wet steamy glass walls with my thighs spread wide, my right leg propped up on the shower bench as my left foot is planted firmly on the pebble shower floor. My back is slighty arched as my hooded exposed clit begins to throb and ache from the pressure of warm water pulsating from my hand held shower sprayer set at maximum speed. The overwhelming sensations are a result of the contact of warm water hitting my sensitive swollen clit while my wet body trembles and my head shakes from side to side causing me to slowly slide down the glass walls to the wet shower floor. The result causes warm thick fluids to escape from my biting pussy walls and flow down the inside of my thighs. Guess this surely makes the shower my second favorite place to masturbate.
LadyAnnWest
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 5:29:36 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 5,052
Location: United States
Bath tub, my legs against the wall, pussy under the open faucet, feeling the warm water......fabulous also in a forest or secluded open field


'Humor is reason gone mad.' - Groucho Marx
simar
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 5:59:17 AM

Rank: The Engineer

Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 4,589
Location: KANPUR, India
in bed,under the sheet,in my underwear!!!!!

Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
oceanrunner
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 6:51:19 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/11/2013
Posts: 800
Location: Behind the Eight Ball, United States
Bed! Shower a distant second.

My entry won the Fetish Competition! I am beyond thrilled.
"Dirty Martini" is about two old college lovers, and a woman who loves a special ingredient in her martini. I hope you enjoy.

Other stories of mine you may enjoy that I think are about as good (maybe even better):
Homeowners' Association Hussy - Some rules are meant to be broken.
Chasing Away The Numb - Two strangers meet to keep the "numb" at bay.
The End of Kristina - in some ways my favorite thing I've written. Would love to know what you think. (Last in a series, but I think it can be read first).
Guest
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:52:58 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 816,704
MsObsession3 wrote:
I have a few great places to masturbate but my favorite place is when I'm all alone in my king size bed, lying there drawing an erotic figure eight with my sweet bare caramel ass rubbing against soft cotton lavender scented sheets. The only audible sounds floating through the room are the deep moans and soft whimpers my throat tends to eject as a result of the sounds I try to process in my mind as my first two trembling fingers begin tracing circles across the taunt hooded skin that covers my pointy, pink, slippery, sensitive clit.

The other great place I like to masturbate is in my shower leaning against the wet steamy glass walls with my thighs spread wide, my right leg propped up on the shower bench as my left foot is planted firmly on the pebble shower floor. My back is slighty arched as my hooded exposed clit begins to throb and ache from the pressure of warm water pulsating from my hand held shower sprayer set at maximum speed. The overwhelming sensations are a result of the contact of warm water hitting my sensitive swollen clit while my wet body trembles and my head shakes from side to side causing me to slowly slide down the glass walls to the wet shower floor. The result causes warm thick fluids to escape from my biting pussy walls and flow down the inside of my thighs. Guess this surely makes the shower my second favorite place to masturbate.


Thank you for sharing all the erotic details. Painted very sexy mental images...
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.