Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Relax, It's just a joke Options · View
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 12:59:07 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
There are solutions…. and then there are real solutions !

Here's a solution to all the controversy over the use of full-body scanners at airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but rather, will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!
This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."
Works for me!
Algol
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:05:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/30/2008
Posts: 4,633
Location: In search of a warm place, United States
I like it...hello1

Algol

Guest
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:09:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
laughing3 Brilliant Chef LMAO
Remington
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:16:39 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 1,753
That was simply amazing.

Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story

ChelleLaBelle
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:18:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/10/2008
Posts: 494
Location: Cincy, Ohio
I love it!hello1
LadyX
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:28:49 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,813
f-ing perfect!
ChainedLove
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:35:54 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/29/2010
Posts: 40
Location: Chained to your bed
Great idea, Chef!

In lust and dreams,

Ashlyn
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:40:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
ha ha as long as I don't get speckled with terrorist that sounds fine
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 2:36:42 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
LOL@Lois.
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 8:38:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,189
Location: United States
chefkathleen for President...
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 11:52:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Great Idea!!!
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:48:37 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Now my question is: How much will it cost??? Like the $500 hammer or the $1,000 toilet seat or will it be cost efficient where the gov spends $4 for 5 tires.

Then, Would the airlines give a price reduction on the seat?

Think Just something to think and piss onpee

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4:21:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
I think we should all chip in an extra buck and have a tip jar there for them. I'd drop a dime in there every time I went through. OR..
We could have it on Pay Per View. That should pay for it in no time. You would take your chances. $34.95 for two hours of watching people walk through it. And then one time BOOM!!! You could talk about being on to see it for weeks. People would be buying your drinks all night just to hear about the time you were watching PPV when some guy got fried.
iceman
Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:44:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/30/2009
Posts: 534
Location: Caifornia
chefkathleen wrote:
I think we should all chip in an extra buck and have a tip jar there for them. I'd drop a dime in there every time I went through. OR..
We could have it on Pay Per View. That should pay for it in no time. You would take your chances. $34.95 for two hours of watching people walk through it. And then one time BOOM!!! You could talk about being on to see it for weeks. People would be buying your drinks all night just to hear about the time you were watching PPV when some guy got fried.



I think the whole thing would be great! I'd most likely pay $50.00 for the show!

coffee
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:58:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
iceman wrote:
chefkathleen wrote:
I think we should all chip in an extra buck and have a tip jar there for them. I'd drop a dime in there every time I went through. OR..
We could have it on Pay Per View. That should pay for it in no time. You would take your chances. $34.95 for two hours of watching people walk through it. And then one time BOOM!!! You could talk about being on to see it for weeks. People would be buying your drinks all night just to hear about the time you were watching PPV when some guy got fried.



I think the whole thing would be great! I'd most likely pay $50.00 for the show!

coffee




Shit I don't have to take a trip anywheres I'd pay just to watch the show LMAO
mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:46:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,027
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
Love it!! I think Chef's been eating her Wheaties.

Oh, Chef also gets my vote for President too. hello1

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:45:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Whoo hoo! A hot redhead in the white house! I need a VP!!
I agree 50 bucks isn't too much to pay. I still think they should have state executions on TV/PPV. Talk about a deterrent to crime!! And none of the easy bs of lethal injections. I want ol sparky brought back so the criminals can really see what they'd be in for. 6
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:46:20 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
chefkathleen wrote:
Whoo hoo! A hot redhead in the white house! I need a VP!!
I agree 50 bucks isn't too much to pay. I still think they should have state executions on TV/PPV. Talk about a deterrent to crime!! And none of the easy bs of lethal injections. I want ol sparky brought back so the criminals can really see what they'd be in for. 6




Ah capitol punishment gotta love it LMAO You are evil ChefK LOL laughing6
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 1:02:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
But it's so fun!

Wanna be chairman of the joint chiefs? You can be the peace maker.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:29:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Honestly I would like to be in charge of pulling all military personnel from any and all foreign soil, close the borders of the United States, any and all people that are in the United States when the borders get closed are United States citizen. Institute a 12 year term limit to all politicians, (if the politician has been in Washington for over 12 years, give them a salute of thanks and a one-way ticket out).
Prison over-crowding; What prison over-crowding. Any person that has been found guilty without a doubt of murder. Get Ol' Sparky out of retirement, as it has been suggested PPV, who wouldn't want to see Charlie get the flash. People that got caught for treason to the government, well let's just send there asses out of the country on a one-way flight to the nation that they agreed to conspire against the United States with. Any and all illegal aliens that are in the prison system give them a one-way ride back home.
Build a foundation where every United States citizen has a job, jobs that are made in the United States stay in the United States. Health care, where the insurance does not get a say in it. It's doctor/patient say.

If there is something that comes to question. I will do my best to explain myself better.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:00:08 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
I think I've found my running mate. flower
Guest
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:23:12 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Now guess; Where I heard Osama Bin Laden is hiding out? Answer: Iran Solution: Parking Lot ... Hell of a lot easier than the border of Afgan & Pakistan
Guest
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:24:32 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Whistle evil4 hello1
Guest
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:30:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
Guest
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:33:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,869
That made me laugh.evil4 angel7
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:20:52 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,813
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.