Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Short guys vs Tall guys Options · View
rojas
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:24:53 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 1/23/2010
Posts: 1
Well..My experience has been..Short men have larger penis..every time!! What do u think??
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:27:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2007
Posts: 2,168
Location: The Tundra, United States
I prefer a tall guy. If he can fuck with his short penis, then it's a non issue. Then again, I had a tall guy with a short penis who didn't satisfy me and a short-short.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:



New story now available!
LadyX
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:28:56 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,804
No, not even close, in my- or any girl I work with or know's- experience. It's random, and the taller guys are probably better endowed slightly more often.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:59:48 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,836
Location: Your dirty fantasy
LadyX wrote:
No, not even close, in my- or any girl I work with or know's- experience. It's random, and the taller guys are probably better endowed slightly more often.


I totally agree... height and penis size are not necessarily correlated... neither is body type.

I found this interesting bit of info:

Quote: "It has been suggested that penis size differences between individuals is caused not only by genetics, but also by environmental factors such as culture, diet, chemical/pollution exposure"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

HannahBirdy
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 1:29:51 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/22/2008
Posts: 58
Location: United Kingdom
Not sure on that penis size estimation you got going on there... But tall men win out all the time. I mean, I'm quite short, so they'd have to be very short to be too short. But my man has to be taller than me, or it's just weird...

But tall is sexy, me thinks...
Small is just cute...
sazraz
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:26:20 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/6/2009
Posts: 171
Location: United Kingdom
im 5'7 and my past 2 boyfriends were about the same height as me, which i dont mind...

but i prefer taller guys like my current boyfriend who's 6'2

i think the hugs are better....amoung other things hello1
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:13:01 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,057
Dancing_Doll wrote:

I totally agree... height and penis size are not necessarily correlated... neither is body type.


No kidding, look at Ron Jeremy ... short, fat and hung.
JCG619
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:10:21 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/1/2010
Posts: 12
I'm a guy, Im about 5'10-5'11...is that tall?
MrNudiePants
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 12:21:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,226
Location: United States
freefallin1309 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:

I totally agree... height and penis size are not necessarily correlated... neither is body type.


No kidding, look at Ron Jeremy ... short, fat and hung UGLY.



Fixed it for you...
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 2:01:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,057
MrNudiePants wrote:
freefallin1309 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:

I totally agree... height and penis size are not necessarily correlated... neither is body type.


No kidding, look at Ron Jeremy ... short, fat and hung UGLY.



Fixed it for you...


LOL, no kidding.
Sassygirl
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:51:30 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/14/2010
Posts: 28
Height- he has to be - at least- my height or taller. Shorter than me is a turn off. As for dick size... I gauge the perfect size by how well i can ride him without it beating the crap out of my cervix and/or fits nicely in my mouth without choking me.
TheSluttyAngel
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:30:45 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/5/2013
Posts: 278
Location: city, Australia
I love taller guys but don't say no based on height....I prefer feeling petite and small in a mans arms. Strong well built men catch my attention
VirginalViet
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:24:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/4/2012
Posts: 408
Location: United States
sazraz wrote:
im 5'7 and my past 2 boyfriends were about the same height as me, which i dont mind...

but i prefer taller guys like my current boyfriend who's 6'2

i think the hugs are better....amoung other things hello1


Exactly. I like guys like 6' or so...or 6'1" or 2".....I'm very petite and only 5'2" (+ a half hehe), but I like guys who make me feel feminine when they hold me. The sex with a larger guy is just so much hotter.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.