Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Drama Queen Test Options · View
Pixie
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:14:02 PM

Um, both Bat....lol

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:52:37 PM

Hmm, drama queens, with curves, using cucumbers.

I'll get the vid camera.
Zafia
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:10:47 PM

LOL@Roc......evil4

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:55:06 AM

Quote:
The topic is Drama Queen Fire.....LMAO!!!!......

That's my girl! Nothing gets by her.
fireman
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:00:28 AM

roccotool wrote:
Hmm, drama queens, with curves, using cucumbers.

I'll get the vid camera.

I told you the topic is SEX
LushPrincess
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:55:31 AM

Your score is: 40

According to your answers on the test, you are given to the occasional dramatic outburst. You seem to have days when you are calm and rational, yet others when you ride a temporary roller coaster of emotion. Yes, sometimes you overreact. Perhaps you are more sensitive in certain areas, like your love life or health. Or maybe you go a tad over-the-top during certain times of high stress (or fluctuating hormones... and this happens to both men and women!). Whatever the case, it would certainly be beneficial to keep the theatrics to a minimum. Going over-the-top can spice up your life but it also can cause unnecessary stress. When you're on the verge of freaking out, take a deep breath and consider how things fit into the big picture. Is it really worth it?
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:18:01 PM

I wish my score was 0. Rocco will never be a queen.
fireman
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:27:02 PM

roccotool wrote:

How about a Princess.. laughing3 laughing3
Chuck
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:37:35 PM

Add me to to the list of zeroes.

They didn't ask any questions about you ladies here and your effect on me, so my blood pressure never moved, I guess.

Either that or y'all are becoming a pacifying influence.....

Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:38:16 PM

Chase wrote:
y'all are becoming a pacifying influence.....

or a level of 'zen', if you will....icon_smile
Zafia
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:54:00 PM

roccotool wrote:

So many things to say....overload.....shaking

LOL!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:41:52 PM

fish
Lydia_
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:45:55 PM

What does your score mean?

Your score: 0
You're as cool as cucumber. Even in touchy situations that could spark a theatrical reaction in most people, you seem to stay calm and composed. This likely stems from a rational, logical approach to life. Either that or you are just able to keep a lid on your emotions, even when you're flipping out on the inside. You are generally able to maintain perspective and see the big picture, even when the worse appears to be true. You know that freaking out before you really know what's going on results in the whole "mountains out of molehills" scenario. This is a healthy approach that allows you to cope well with most of life's trials, big and small. As long as you are not blindly optimistic to the point that you ignore trouble, you're coping very well.

Wishing you well,
Lydia

[size=4][color=red]Please check out:
A lesbian seduction and recommended read: Sugar and Spice, Fire and Ice
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
sassycheergirl
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:50:30 PM

35% hmmm

*smiles, hugs, and lollipops*

Sassy
Woman
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2009 10:18:41 PM

Please pass me my cucumber. I scored a zero!!! WOOT WOOT! Free cucumbers!

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
verity
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 1:08:40 AM

10 - cucumbers for me too ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:12:18 AM

Your score is: 30

Surprised???

I am, I thought it would be MUCH higher laughing6

Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:55:24 AM

I scored 35
According to your answers on the test, you are given to the occasional dramatic outburst. You seem to have days when you are calm and rational, yet others when you ride a temporary roller coaster of emotion. Yes, sometimes you overreact. Perhaps you are more sensitive in certain areas, like your love life or health. Or maybe you go a tad over-the-top during certain times of high stress (or fluctuating hormones... and this happens to both men and women!). Whatever the case, it would certainly be beneficial to keep the theatrics to a minimum. Going over-the-top can spice up your life but it also can cause unnecessary stress. When you're on the verge of freaking out, take a deep breath and consider how things fit into the big picture. Is it really worth it?

Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 4:35:31 AM

Your score is: 5

roccotool wrote:
I think that condom question was real tricky.

Agreed!
Posted: Saturday, June 5, 2010 2:34:26 PM

scarletblue
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 4:56:48 AM

Your score is: 20

You're as cool as cucumber. Even in touchy situations that could spark a theatrical reaction in most people, you seem to stay calm and composed. This likely stems from a rational, logical approach to life. Either that or you are just able to keep a lid on your emotions, even when you're flipping out on the inside. You are generally able to maintain perspective and see the big picture, even when the worse appears to be true. You know that freaking out before you really know what's going on results in the whole "mountains out of molehills" scenario. This is a healthy approach that allows you to cope well with most of life's trials, big and small. As long as you are not blindly optimistic to the point that you ignore trouble, you're coping very well.

Eeyore123
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 5:14:53 AM

I scored a 45 ,guess i hav a tenency to be overdramatic!!!!! and posseive.

Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 7:46:20 AM

Your score is: 25

redhotmommacita
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 8:34:47 AM

ok not funny I scored a freaking 95 Damn I am not that big a drama queen. But I will wear the crown with pride.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

TheLadyOfShalott
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:25:59 PM

Your score is: 10

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
PirateKitty
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:02:29 AM

Another cool as a cucumber 10.

Hmm was gonna avoid the cucumber and use the botanical name but it seems worse: Cucumis sativus.
Ravyn
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:26:30 AM

Your score is: 0

Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:08:03 AM

Your score is: 15

LadySharon
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:17:53 AM

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
CLSW
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:57:47 AM

i am a 20. no drama here

Get on Get in Enjoy the ride