Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Are you a soccer fan? Options · View
She
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:14:05 PM

thepainter wrote:
No worries She. Both honeybee and you can make up by mud wrestling during half time. evil4

ooh, did you had on your mind this?

or maybe something like this?

3some

INNOCENTMISERY
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:15:18 PM

I'd pay to see either. LOL

"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
BigRod
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:30:17 PM

As a certified mud wrestling referee I am offering my services in the upcoming match between Honeybee and She....
nicola
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:22:33 PM

Japan made it through their group, Italy are out.

One headline made me laugh this morning: "Honda drives Japan through."

I see what they did there...
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:14:57 PM

I watched Italy and Denmark play, and it was the same type of play. Both teams were dull until the last 10 minutes, when the losing team made a flurry of goals. It was all for naught.

USA did the same thing in their last game, but they're the only ones with the luck still holding. The better teams are showing their stuff.

I'll be watching big ones coming up the next three days:

Chile Vs. Spain

USA Vs. Ghana

Germany Vs. England
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 11:05:20 PM

nicola wrote:
Japan made it through their group, Italy are out.

One headline made me laugh this morning: "Honda drives Japan through."

I see what they did there...

I'm really happy Japan made it, south Korea too.

Haha that is a hilarious headline.

Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 11:09:38 PM

roccotool wrote:
I watched Italy and Denmark play, and it was the same type of play. Both teams were dull until the last 10 minutes, when the losing team made a flurry of goals. It was all for naught.

USA did the same thing in their last game, but they're the only ones with the luck still holding. The better teams are showing their stuff.

I'll be watching big ones coming up the next three days:

Chile Vs. Spain

USA Vs. Ghana

Germany Vs. England

I know man, this is when the real good matches start. It's do or die time now. Argentina v Mexico on Sunday should be good too. Those two usally make it pretty intense.

My mouth is watering for Germany v England. I'll be rooting for England but it's going to be tough. They better not let it go to penalties.

thepainter
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 1:24:44 AM

@ She: definitely naked yes! hello1

No love for the Dutch eh? I guess the less said, the better. Though if we keep winning like this all the way to the final game then I won't complain!

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 7:05:50 AM

thepainter wrote:
@ She: definitely naked yes! hello1

No love for the Dutch eh? I guess the less said, the better. Though if we keep winning like this all the way to the final game then I won't complain!

I know I'll be rooting for the Dutch. They got Slovakia, a team they should be able to breakdown. Even though they have been winning I'm sure you're not 100% convinced yet by their play.

Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 7:58:42 AM

from my own personal opinion, this is such a great time to be at the pub watching the games!

Ratio - about 30 guys per single woman.

Gosh, I love FIFA!

smirk

oh ... really, Go England Go!!

Van

toast
thepainter
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 10:15:21 AM

To make up for the Brazil vs Portugal snoozefest, I spotted the big boobies girl again:

EDIT: found out who she is: Larissa Riquelme.
You can find more pics of her using google images search. But interestingly these pics of her in the football stadium are by far her best.

Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:22:21 PM

Thanks, Paint. She was a needed diversion from that bore-fest.

I have to go watch Chile Vs. Spain. Despedida!
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 4:31:34 PM

Found a few cartoons. Now Paint I will have to say that girl makes watching any sport let alone soccer more interesting. And GO USA!!!

Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 6:55:54 PM

Chile and Spain was an exciting game, until towards the end. Both teams figured out they're going on to the next round and they started killing the clock.

Here comes:

Uruguay vs. South Korea

USA vs. Ghana

Who do you like and why? Do you think USA has what it takes? I think South Korea will get whipped.
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:33:42 PM

Lets go Korea!

Have it Uruguay tomorrow and win!

MrNudiePants
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:50:16 PM

thepainter wrote:

EDIT: found out who she is: Larissa Riquelme.
You can find more pics of her using google images search. But interestingly these pics of her in the football stadium are by far her best.

Au contraire...

Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:58:47 AM

Well I'm like a few sports radio personalities around my home base here; USA has to win this next game against Ghana or as they said, "Soccer will not be in the ranks of the other major sports."
thepainter
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:34:10 AM

@ Mrnudiepants: I much prefer her natural look in those footbal stadium pics over all those photo brushed pics.

Concerning the games today I'm putting my money on Uruguay and the US.

Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:36:17 PM

a very tough loss for Team USA .... I hope they are proud of how well they played!

I only wished they came on, in the first half, like the second half.

(wondering, will I be repeating this tomorrow with the England/Germany game?)

Go England Go ....

Van
thepainter
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:54:41 PM

No offense but Ghana clearly has better football players than the US. Once the US players got tired (understandably) there wasn't much left in their team. In contrast, the Ghana players still pulled off some tricks and were clever in stalling team. A deserved win for both Ghana and Uruguay.

What made South Korea and the US come back in the 2nd halfs was the fact that both Ghana and Uruguay stopped playing football. They leaned back on their defense and let their opponent come. That's always asking for trouble.

Tomorrow's predictions: Argentina (sorry felix) and Germany win.

Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:13:41 PM

thepainter wrote:

Tomorrow's predictions: Argentina (sorry felix) and Germany win.

Van crybaby ... sniff .... come on England .... show your stuff (wicked grin) ....

Van
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:27:42 PM

Tough titties for the US. Ghana just played better. A lot better.

I think you're right in your predictions painter but I'm hoping for the opposite. If Mexico does pull the miracle I'd rather them face England instead of Germany.

Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:45:16 PM

I've never agreed with the "tired" excuse, because the other team was on the field the same amount of time. If an offense is accused of being tired, then the opposite team's defenders are, too.

The England Vs. Germany game is too close to call. I like both teams so much, I'll be enjoying the game no matter who wins. icon_smile

I give the edge to Argentina over Mexico, only because I think Messi is one of the best players in the world. Like with the other game, I wouldn't mind if Mexico won, either.

Here's a fun little game to while away some time.

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/penalty-shootout
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:49:05 PM

I was hoping USA could get it together. There were many fouls that weren't called. Ghana was really pissing me off towards the end when they were faking fouls and overplaying injuries...........Reporters are already trying to place the blame which in my mind is unfair because it pretty much looked like they lost as a team.
I guess my ultimate game of USA vs Germany won't happen this year.

The game I am most looking forward to is Germany vs England. I like both teams but I am all for Germany in the end. They'll have Klose back for this game from his red card suspension. I like that Podolski and Schweinsteiger are finally getting back to their usual routine. I think it's going to be a rough game but a good one. I predict that the staple gun will make an appearance in tomorrow's game.
thepainter
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:30:26 AM

roccotool wrote:
I've never agreed with the "tired" excuse, because the other team was on the field the same amount of time. If an offense is accused of being tired, then the opposite team's defenders are, too.

Yes both teams have been on the pitch for the same amount of time BUT the US has had to waste a lot of energy coming back in each and every game they played at this world cup. In every game their opponent scored first so to muster up the effort to come back into such a game costs a lot of energy. They didn't have a relatively 'easy' game so the amount of effort they were giving accumulated with each new game.
Ghana didn't have to spend so much energy in their group games. That's why we say that the US players were more tired.

Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:13:22 AM

Am watching the england game...Go England!!! feck off Krauts ...whaaat?? I have to support my adopted country lol
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:19:24 AM

clapping GO ENGLAND
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:37:17 AM

England really getting slapped around. Looking more like the three kittens out there.

Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:57:17 AM

wow, so surprised with how England played without much passion! I had thought that they would have knocked their game UP.

Then, we have Germany ~ young and tenacious!! They outplayed England very well - and England looked like it was just a pre-match scrum.

Germany certainly deserved the win!

now, where is that warm beer? ... sniff

Van

Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:12:45 AM

Isn't it always the same England skulk away with their tails between their legs, oh god. Is this the kind of spirit that are in the English 365 days a year. For god sake; I wish us English had some god damn spunk!