Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Random Story Recommendations Options · View
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 8:14:04 AM

Here's what to do:

Go to the front page of Lush, and click on the Random Story button. Read the story that comes up, and then come here and answer some questions about it. If the story that comes up is in a category you won't go near, then click again to change the choice.

What was the title of the story, and who was the author?

What category was it in?

Did you finish reading it?

If you finished reading it, did you like it?

Would you recommend it to anyone else? If yes, please post the link to the story here. If not, you can say why not, but aren't obliged to.

When was it first posted here? (You can find the date each story was posted at the top of the page, under the author's name.)

coffee

Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 8:23:32 AM

Story title: Diaries of Ceres and Taliya: Part Six, author, submissive83.

Category: BDSM

I finished reading it.

Did I like it? It was all right, but it's part of a series, so it's difficult to just read a random chapter. I'm not sure if I'll go and start at chapter 1, I might. That makes it difficult to say whether or not I'd recommend it to anyone, but if anyone is into BDSM with a heavy emphasis on spanking, he or she might want to check the series out.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/diaries-of-ceres-and-taliya-part-six.aspx

It was posted Dec. 31, 2007.
EnGorged
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:32:02 PM

This doesn't seem like a very popular topic, but I found it interesting so I gave it a shot.

Story title: Dear Diary Con't April 9th
Author: sweet_p
Category: Love Stories

I did not finish.

Unfortunately it was not to my taste. Although the plot of the story was something I might enjoy (a heat of the moment lovemaking outdoors in a summer rain), it was almost immediately filled with tense errors and the author switched back and forth between "his" and "your". I believe from the title that it was intended to read as a diary entry, but I didn't really get that from the start. Perhaps a read from the beginning would shed a better light. The comments on the story reflect a different critique, all but one singing it's praises.
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:37:05 PM

I just spotted this, great post idea Gyspy.
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:34:01 AM

EnGorged wrote:
This doesn't seem like a very popular topic, but I found it interesting so I gave it a shot.

Story title: Dear Diary Con't April 9th
Author: sweet_p
Category: Love Stories

I did not finish.

Unfortunately it was not to my taste. Although the plot of the story was something I might enjoy (a heat of the moment lovemaking outdoors in a summer rain), it was almost immediately filled with tense errors and the author switched back and forth between "his" and "your". I believe from the title that it was intended to read as a diary entry, but I didn't really get that from the start. Perhaps a read from the beginning would shed a better light. The comments on the story reflect a different critique, all but one singing it's praises.

Thanks EnGorged, for giving it a try.

I always find it interesting to read the comments people have left. I know what you mean about being distracted by errors in tense and voice, as well, because that can be confusing.
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:34:46 AM

nicola wrote:
I just spotted this, great post idea Gyspy.

Thanks Nicola, I hope some other people give it a try too. I like using the random story option.

coffee
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:54:02 AM

I won't say the name of the story or the author, because it was prior to our stricter guidelines and it would've been sent back now. It was about tanning, from April 2009.

It was in the Straight category and I did not finish it. I got to the "he was like OMG!" and that did it for me.

There was a lack of character development and little story background, so I can't recommend it.

Jillicious
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:43:00 PM

I just hit the random button. I was a bit surprised as it was a story I was going to read but haven't had the time.

How I Became The Family Slut -- Part 1 by Buddybear

What category was it in?
Incest

Yes

Mostly. I really thing incest is a topic that is hard to do well. There is a lot of mediocre incest stories out there. Buddybear did well with this one but not stellar. IMO.

Would you recommend it to anyone else?
Only to those interested in the incest category

When was it first posted here?
March 1, 2010

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:55:28 PM

After my 5th attempt, 3 being incest (not my normal reading subject, so skipped those) and the other two being 'part 2' (which I thought would be unfair to score if I haven't read part 1) etc., I finally came across this one:

What was the title of the story, and who was the author? Zoo by rara326

What category was it in? Lesbian

Did you finish reading it? Yes

If you finished reading it, did you like it? Yes, I liked it a lot. The only problem with the story was spacing (no spacing after quotations etc) and paragraphing. One paragraph went on for 50 lines. Makes it VERY hard to read when scrolling. shaking Took a little bit longer to read than it should of because I kept losing my spot.

Would you recommend it to anyone else? Yes Zoo

When was it first posted here? Nov 08, 2009
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:56:58 PM

Double post.

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:57:00 PM

-The Night Jodie Rocked My World X by JemisBi

What category was it in?

-Lesbian

-It was hard but yes.

-Not really. Too many mistakes and it was just a block of text. Hard to follow too.

Would you recommend it to anyone else? If yes, please post the link to the story here. If not, you can say why not, but aren't obliged to.

-No

-March 18, 2008

Sandrine
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 6:10:04 PM

What was the title of the story, and who was the author? My Maaster by Sexy_biatch

What category was it in? BDSM

If you finished reading it, did you like it? No

Would you recommend it to anyone else? No

I think the storyline idea was very good and promising. However, the grammatical structure of the story was a distraction. I wasn't sure of what was going on and when. The interaction between the dom and sub was hot, but could have been presented better.

When was it first posted here? January 31, 2010

In custody.

I love baseball!!!

Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 4:24:12 PM

-Mrs Howard Spanks Marsha by Peter242

What category was it in?

-Spanking

-Yes

-It was okay. I was a little lost at first and it felt like I had missed the beginning. Not until the end did I figure out that it was the third chapter in a series.

-Only if you are into spanking because that's the only thing that happens.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/spanking/mrs-howard-spanks-marsha.aspx

-Feb 20, 2009

rxtales
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:00:46 PM

What was the title of the story, and who was the author? The Grudge Fuck by Spitfire

What category was it in? Reluctance

If you finished reading it, did you like it? Yes I did quite like it, but was a little disappointed in the way it ended

Would you recommend it to anyone else? yes

When was it first posted here? Oct 01, 2008
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:28:24 PM

What was the title of the story, and who was the author? Great Group
What category was it in? Incest
Did you finish reading it? NO!
Would you recommend it to anyone else? no sorry
When was it first posted here? Sept 12 2007

Honestly, I did not get through the third paragraph. I have to admit I have a hard time understanding broken english i'm a 1oo% Canadian Baby, but found it nearly impossible to read it. I'm not sure how it made it through to get posted, maybe lush wasn't as strick back in 2007?!?!?!?!?
rxtales
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 12:08:33 AM

MissJess wrote:

Honestly, I did not get through the third paragraph. I have to admit I have a hard time understanding broken english i'm a 1oo% Canadian Baby, but found it nearly impossible to read it. I'm not sure how it made it through to get posted, maybe lush wasn't as strick back in 2007?!?!?!?!?

Liked one of the comments

Quote:
"THIS IS INCEST TO THE EXTREME. IF THIS IS A TRUE STORY THEN ALL OF YOU WILL ROT IN HELL.AREN'T YOU ASHAMED TO CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS? OUTRAGEOUS!!"
Jillicious
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 1:46:55 AM

What was the title of the story?
18 Hours Together

Who was the author?
Invictus

What category was it in?
Love Stories

Yes

I loved it. Being in the love story category it was a bit longer.

Would you recommend it to anyone else?
absolutely.

March 1, 2010

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 5:54:33 AM

rxtales wrote:
MissJess wrote:

Liked one of the comments

Quote:
"THIS IS INCEST TO THE EXTREME. IF THIS IS A TRUE STORY THEN ALL OF YOU WILL ROT IN HELL.AREN'T YOU ASHAMED TO CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS? OUTRAGEOUS!!"

Yeah the comments were pretty intense happy8 but did you try your eyes at reading it, now thats the ultimate lush challenge.book