Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Things that just piss you off Options · View
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 6:08:55 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

This makes me sick, sad and angry at the same time.

Orange Beach, Alabama...90 miles from the oil spewing up from the seafloor

Pissed at myself for not being more aware of what is happening with the oil spill...

I would like to say Thank you flower WellMadeMale for posting your picture... I had no idea what it was at first. Thought, blown glass or maybe taffy. Shocked when I actually read what it was...

Also pissed off about attention grabbing headlines that are so misleading eg. (this is from MailOnline ~ UK) Obama bullies BP into £13.5bn fund for oil spill victims... but British pensioners will pick up the bill

Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 2:01:22 PM

Gulf residents outraged by BP CEO's yacht outing (AP)
AP - Just when it seemed Gulf residents couldn't get any more outraged about the massive oil spill fouling their coastline, word came Saturday that BP's CEO was taking time off to attend a glitzy yacht race in England.

Ah, yeah. Nice.
Pixie
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:10:55 PM

For the love of god! Do not message me as soon as I sign on, only to keep me waiting while you are off chatting with someone else! If you wanna chat then chat!!cussing

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:52:58 AM

One hour lunches, when you don't know anyone and they all go out to eat with out you. Grrrrrr

Unfriendly mofo's just wanna talk about me without me around.

"Has that guy been kissing your ass well enough?"

"Oh he's been sucking my dick the last 3 hours, he can stick around."

"Yeah, he takes notes, asks questions, doesn't smile, way too serious, but we can get him to do a lot of shit for us."

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:55:02 AM

Automated voice customer service is the worst idea ever implemented.

Followed closely by retards manning customer service phones who cannot speak nor understand english.

"Will dere be anyting ess you mite went todah, sssir?"

"Yes, I would like a shotgun so I can put myself out of this misery I volunteered for 20 minutes ago."

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
jlewis5150
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:46:53 PM

Really, really drunk bitches.

I'm always perving...
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:34:31 PM

jlewis5150 wrote:

Maybe they get drunk because you call them "bitches". That's disrespectful.
Catnip
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:40:40 PM

inability to sleep when you really need it

Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:02:48 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Automated voice customer service is the worst idea ever implemented.

Followed closely by retards manning customer service phones who cannot speak nor understand english.

"Will dere be anyting ess you mite went todah, sssir?"

"Yes, I would like a shotgun so I can put myself out of this misery I volunteered for 20 minutes ago."

Jeff as a fellow Techie myself I FUCKING HATE calling tech support. THEY DON"T KNOW shit have the time
jlewis5150
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:19:40 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
jlewis5150 wrote:

Maybe they get drunk because you call them "bitches". That's disrespectful.

I don't call them bitches till they get really really drunk.

I'm always perving...
stang
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:35:27 AM

Getting angry at things that are out of my control and worrying about things that are not important!
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:37:19 AM

Prima Donnas.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:52:39 PM

nicola wrote:
Prima Donnas.

Rank amateurs, eh? happy8

Now we need a Cat 4 or 5 hurricane to clean the Gulf out and toss the oil 35 miles inland, contaminating drinking water and coating every square inch of everything with sludge.

Eeyore123
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 4:22:33 PM

tired of all the above plus people who start spreading shit just for the fun of it , it seems

Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:27:35 AM

England playing without passion

actually, any life lived without passion ....

Van
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:42:23 AM

so tru....
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:24:22 PM

ungrateful people
LadyX
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:29:44 PM

The bitches who take out their hate with a low story score. It's easier than telling me what to improve on, as if it's really that bad. But that's never the issue, really they just want to take their shot without anyone knowing who they are, and apparently it's fun for them to get revenge 4th-grader style. Not to worry, I normally pay these fuckers as much mind as they are worth- zero- until people remind me and other authors that we don't deserve such bullshit

So, if you're the gutless bitch who checks back to the stories to see how your damage is holding up- here's an invite: Just PM me, and take your best shot, asshole. Tell us what's so bad about our stories. Have a spine for once, but I know you won't. You'll cyber with your fellow losers and laugh about your phantom votes. Enjoy your shitty-ass life.
sassycheergirl
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:49:24 PM

People who are fake...and people that lead others on just to fuck with their head and their heart.

*smiles, hugs, and lollipops*

Sassy
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:20:18 PM

LadyX wrote:
The bitches who take out their hate with a low story score. It's easier than telling me what to improve on, as if it's really that bad. But that's never the issue, really they just want to take their shot without anyone knowing who they are, and apparently it's fun for them to get revenge 4th-grader style. Not to worry, I normally pay these fuckers as much mind as they are worth- zero- until people remind me and other authors that we don't deserve such bullshit

So, if you're the gutless bitch who checks back to the stories to see how your damage is holding up- here's an invite: Just PM me, and take your best shot, asshole. Tell us what's so bad about our stories. Have a spine for once, but I know you won't. You'll cyber with your fellow losers and laugh about your phantom votes. Enjoy your shitty-ass life.

Yep, those are fucking dickheads, in a class of subhuman misery they own all to themselves.

Lydia_
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:34:34 PM

LadyX wrote:

Can I hug you for this one? hello1

Wishing you well,
Lydia

[size=4][color=red]Please check out:
A lesbian seduction and recommended read: Sugar and Spice, Fire and Ice
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
Chauncey
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:56:53 PM

Liars and people who you can't trust .
scarletblue
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:27:46 AM

time differenceblah5

Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:34:41 AM

people who block you and never tell you why
LadyX
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 3:25:37 PM

AZ Governor says most undocumented residents are drug mules

Of course they are. Just like most white Southerners are rednecks, most Jews are cheapskate guilt-trippers, and most Italians are mobsters, right? Brick wall

Is she trying to look like a racist dumbass, or does it come naturally? Assuming her IQ includes three digits, she knows this isn't true, but wants to whip the scared flag-wavers into a frenzy. What a bigot.

I hear she's fairly popular in Arizona too. What a state. I bet they are still mad that they were forced to observe MLK day.
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 5:31:51 PM

I agree with Lost for Love:

This really bugs the hell out of me - people who block you without warning, without reason (as far as I know), and without ever telling you why.

Apparently, a person I am very fond of here and with whom I thought I had a friendly, non-sexual relationship has simply blocked me, without letting me know what the reason could be. That is so annoying.

I know I'm not perfect and that I have done stupid things, and have unfortunately pissed some people off. We all do. In my case, it was never intentional.

If somebody wants to block me, I can't stop him/her. I just want to know why. If it can help me from repeating any mistakes I may have made, it's worth it knowing why I have been blocked.
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 9:11:34 PM

Damn Nosy Neighbors!

Ling
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:36:21 AM

Getting my monthly and having to drive somewhere new miles away from home to a meeting with new people I don't yet know. When all I want to to do is take two parcetamol a hot water bottle and go back to bed.
schzae_dayvow
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 4:39:13 AM

People who discriminate against me as a female engineer/dirt bike racer, men who want to drive women off the roads and all people who are prejudiced against whatever or whoever.

What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver??

One goes... WHACK... DARN!!!

the other: DAAAAAARRRRRNNNNN..... WHACK... *Bloody red stain on the ground*
Maverick777
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:14:53 AM

bores.......Some people are so boring that they make you waste an entire day in five minutes. ~Jules Renard

Let's put a smile on that face.