Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

I just wondered if any of the moderator's of Lush have met in person. Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 8:47:41 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
I was just wondering if any Lush moderator's have actually met in person. glasses8
DBarclay
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:03:18 PM

Rank: Mr Nobody

Joined: 2/28/2008
Posts: 948
Location: Florida, United States
HoneyBee000 wrote:
I was just wondering if any Lush moderator's have actually met in person. glasses8


I saw pic of Zafia .... I held a cross for a month in front off me to ward of the bad spirits
Lisa
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:50:11 PM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 3/3/2009
Posts: 5,168
Location: Victoria, Australia
No, I haven't met any of the Lush moderators. They all live too far away!

Guest
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:16:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
DBarclay wrote:
HoneyBee000 wrote:
I was just wondering if any Lush moderator's have actually met in person. glasses8


I saw pic of Zafia .... I held a cross for a month in front off me to ward of the bad spirits


I pray the last person on this planet will still have a sense of humour laughing6
Zafia
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:04:16 PM

Rank: Lush Legend

Joined: 4/13/2008
Posts: 5,209
Location: Shoe Heaven
DBarclay wrote:
HoneyBee000 wrote:
I was just wondering if any Lush moderator's have actually met in person. glasses8


I saw pic of Zafia .... I held a cross for a month in front off me to ward of the bad spirits



Really? I thought you couldn't hold a cross without your hand burning....LMAO!!!.....kekekegay

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."





Pixie
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 2:50:10 PM

Rank: Flutterby Pharie

Joined: 9/27/2007
Posts: 5,980
Location: Never, Never Land, United States
I have not met any of the mods either. But I do think it would be fun to do so one day. Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 3:36:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
I live with Nicola and Roccotool comes over and "services" us once every other month. Gypsy takes pictures and writes about it in a modblog.
Rembacher
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 3:55:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/16/2008
Posts: 1,107
Pixie wrote:
Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL


I have talked about this from time to time with different people from here. To me, being North American based, Vegas would be the place to hold it, but I'm not sure if you would get many people from outside of North America. Whether people want to give up their anonymity could be a huge issue for this.
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 3:59:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
Jebru wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL


I have talked about this from time to time with different people from here. To me, being North American based, Vegas would be the place to hold it, but I'm not sure if you would get many people from outside of North America. Whether people want to give up their anonymity could be a huge issue for this.


(giggles) right...Could we all get name tags with our user names? and have workshops on dirty subjects like 'felattio- the lost art '...
ChelleLaBelle
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:03:39 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/10/2008
Posts: 494
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Loislane wrote:
Jebru wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL


I have talked about this from time to time with different people from here. To me, being North American based, Vegas would be the place to hold it, but I'm not sure if you would get many people from outside of North America. Whether people want to give up their anonymity could be a huge issue for this.


(giggles) right...Could we all get name tags with our user names? and have workshops on dirty subjects like 'felattio- the lost art '...


Haha i think it would be a good idea, but i don't know how far i'd be willing to travel and i'm sure it's the same with many others...
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:20:37 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
Pixie wrote:
I have not met any of the mods either. But I do think it would be fun to do so one day. Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL


oh yes! ive been thinking that too! would love to do that :)
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:22:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
ChelleLaBelle wrote:
Loislane wrote:
Jebru wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL


I have talked about this from time to time with different people from here. To me, being North American based, Vegas would be the place to hold it, but I'm not sure if you would get many people from outside of North America. Whether people want to give up their anonymity could be a huge issue for this.


(giggles) right...Could we all get name tags with our user names? and have workshops on dirty subjects like 'felattio- the lost art '...


Haha i think it would be a good idea, but i don't know how far i'd be willing to travel and i'm sure it's the same with many others...


there could be different ones in different countries since i doubt people from Australia would want to travel all the way to the states or vice versa. we wouldnt be able to meet everyone we wanted but some at least. and i vote for vegas too!!
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:35:22 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Oh yeah, a big party for all the members of Lush...btw, Vegas sounds great...and I'll just sit here and wait for Nicola to mail me my tickets and airfare...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

tommie
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:54:34 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/10/2009
Posts: 549
Location: Somewhere, Germany
LittleMissBitch wrote:
ChelleLaBelle wrote:
Loislane wrote:
Jebru wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Actually I think Lush needs to have some kind of convention somewhere were all the members can meet. Well, all the members that want to meet anyway. LOL


I have talked about this from time to time with different people from here. To me, being North American based, Vegas would be the place to hold it, but I'm not sure if you would get many people from outside of North America. Whether people want to give up their anonymity could be a huge issue for this.


(giggles) right...Could we all get name tags with our user names? and have workshops on dirty subjects like 'felattio- the lost art '...


Haha i think it would be a good idea, but i don't know how far i'd be willing to travel and i'm sure it's the same with many others...


there could be different ones in different countries since i doubt people from Australia would want to travel all the way to the states or vice versa. we wouldnt be able to meet everyone we wanted but some at least. and i vote for vegas too!!


Hmmm I wonder why Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? 588-rolleyes
Pixie
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 7:06:31 PM

Rank: Flutterby Pharie

Joined: 9/27/2007
Posts: 5,980
Location: Never, Never Land, United States
Im glad you all love MY idea! LOL Don't let Jebru take all the credit! I have talked to other members about this too. I think it would be great fun! They have conventions for star trek fans, and comis book freaks....so why not Lush?

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Zafia
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:01:46 PM

Rank: Lush Legend

Joined: 4/13/2008
Posts: 5,209
Location: Shoe Heaven
Exakta66 wrote:
Oh yeah, a big party for all the members of Lush...btw, Vegas sounds great...and I'll just sit here and wait for Nicola to mail me my tickets and airfare...


Hope you like sitting...LMAO!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."





Guest
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:18:21 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
Pixie wrote:
Im glad you all love MY idea! LOL Don't let Jebru take all the credit! I have talked to other members about this too. I think it would be great fun! They have conventions for star trek fans, and comis book freaks....so why not Lush?


Well, I'm sure the Porn Convention here would LOVE to have us! :D Though, I doubt anyone would want to be here in January >.>
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 9:08:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
Aaannn wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Im glad you all love MY idea! LOL Don't let Jebru take all the credit! I have talked to other members about this too. I think it would be great fun! They have conventions for star trek fans, and comis book freaks....so why not Lush?


Well, I'm sure the Porn Convention here would LOVE to have us! :D Though, I doubt anyone would want to be here in January >.>


What happens in January?
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:38:13 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
chefkathleen wrote:
Aaannn wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Im glad you all love MY idea! LOL Don't let Jebru take all the credit! I have talked to other members about this too. I think it would be great fun! They have conventions for star trek fans, and comis book freaks....so why not Lush?


Well, I'm sure the Porn Convention here would LOVE to have us! :D Though, I doubt anyone would want to be here in January >.>


What happens in January?


Well the porn convention is here every January. But other than that, it's cold here. Vegas gets really cold during winter.
CuriousButterfly
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 3:57:35 PM

Rank: Flirtatiously Fluttering

Joined: 7/19/2010
Posts: 2,426
Location: NOYB, Canada
it's cheaper to fly to vegas in January if cost is an issue - and who cares if its cold...its a LUSH convention - I'm sure we will find a way to keep warm ;)

Guest
Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010 4:28:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,382
CuriousButterfly wrote:
it's cheaper to fly to vegas in January if cost is an issue - and who cares if its cold...its a LUSH convention - I'm sure we will find a way to keep warm ;)


Don'f forget the Lushies in Auzzy, England and Lot's of other places on here, wow I could have somewhere new to visit every few months haha
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.