Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Am I the only girl who Options · View
amanda_yvonne
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 11:29:37 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/10/2010
Posts: 14
thinks it would be hot to watch my fiancee have sex with another girl? Because I'm bisexual and I've always been excited by the idea of watching my man make another attractive girl cum. Knowing that he's all mine and she only gets an amazing taste of what he can do. None of my friends feel the same. They say it would make them angry or sick. I think if it's some random hot girl that we're never going to see again, what's the big deal? It'd be like a live free sex show with my hott fiancee and a sexy girl. Does any other girl feel this way or am I crazy?
Guest
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 12:46:05 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
my first time was with a guys wife n he asked me to so... its all subjective. sometimes i want to watch my wife fuck n play w her "bf" or a shemale. how would your fiance feel if I got all up in u? and how would u like being fuckked in front of him?.. btw.. ill volunteer for that job if u ever want to mmmm ur very fuckable. maybe he can do my wife while we fuck like anamals hmm
KrissyS
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 6:22:56 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/22/2010
Posts: 247
Location: Europe
I get turned on by the idea of sharing my wife with another guy. I'd love to watch her getting fucked by some young stud or getting down to a good pussy licking session with another girl. She is fully aware that I like the idea of her and one or more guys fucking while I watch. However, I know the idea is not one she subscribes to, I have posed the question to her.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:14:21 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,934
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
When I was married, I always wanted to have a threesome and watch my guy with another girl as well as have him watch me with her. Being Bi, to me it is a natural although I can see how others who are totally hetero may think otherwise. I currently have a GF and we both love to watch each other with others, M or F. It just adds something to our sexual journey
sensualukcpl
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 9:24:09 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/29/2010
Posts: 35
Location: East Anglia
We have had several experience with couples and seeing my husband making love to another woman is such a turn on.

Sarah xx
SweetPenny
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 10:28:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,274
Location: State of Confusion
I have asked my hub if he would fuck another girl while I watched. But that made him uncomfortable. So, I said he can do it without me, but that night I want to ride him while he tells me all the juicy details. Let's see if it ever happens drunken
Guest
Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010 2:51:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
SweetPenny wrote:
I have asked my hub if he would fuck another girl while I watched. But that made him uncomfortable. So, I said he can do it without me, but that night I want to ride him while he tells me all the juicy details. Let's see if it ever happens drunken


Penny Dear I have a hard time believing a man would not want a new and different woman for the night. We both know that the men we love sometimes tell what they think we want to hear not necessarily what they really want.
NymphoVirgin
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:49:34 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/7/2010
Posts: 10
Location: Nevada
hmmmm well only if she gave me head ha! lol, while he fucked her!3some

lexy <3
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:18:37 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
Hmmm, I think that nearly as exciting as the moments of watching or offering up, surprising, or greeting our spouse in these 3-some encounters would be those moments going back days, weeks, months or years when one partner first suggests, tests the waters, let's out with the desire to swing into a 3-way, or to express the desire to see their lover involved with another....

I know those moments would be hard to reconstruct, or too involved for most to take care to write about, but 'for the record' would find the whole leadup, from first suggestion, to the day of, very exciting reading.

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:27:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
for the record i volunteer to be the random man in any of these situations, lol but on a serious note, i know from my perspective i would never let me girl fuck someone else... couldnt take it... however i guess the guy in my wants to fuck other people. weird huh? lol
Tyking85
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 1:52:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/26/2010
Posts: 643
Location: Toronto, Canada
mj5lc

I totally agree with you! I couldn't imagine my girl doing another dude, my first thought would be to grab something and project it 200mph at his head! But i can totally see myself doing someone's girl! Is it a double standard? Or are we just pigs???


Amanda_Yvonne - Would it be consider cheating if your ok with it, and all for it?
Guest
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:54:30 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
Tyking85 wrote:
mj5lc

I totally agree with you! I couldn't imagine my girl doing another dude, my first thought would be to grab something and project it 200mph at his head! But i can totally see myself doing someone's girl! Is it a double standard? Or are we just pigs???


Amanda_Yvonne - Would it be consider cheating if your ok with it, and all for it?


i think its the way were wired... guys in general, we want it all for ourselves.. nothing wrong with it in my mind! double standards are great arent they? lol

and i dont think i could be considered cheating if she wants it to happen..
sugarbabe
Posted: Friday, October 15, 2010 11:26:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/30/2010
Posts: 691
Location: northeast, United States
I fantasize about my bf spreading my gf's legs and ravishing her while I come up behind him with a strap-on.kekekegay

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it


BiSexlover
Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2010 4:22:21 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/7/2009
Posts: 21
Location: East Tennessee, United States
SUGARBABE ....... I WOULD DO THIS ANYTIME !!!, ANYTIME BABE AND CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULDN'T !!! ..... .... AS FOR THE OTHER, I ALWAYS GOT OFF ON ANOTHER GUY, OR GUY'S FUCKING MY WIFE !!! !

.
sugarbabe
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:02:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/30/2010
Posts: 691
Location: northeast, United States
It's just a fantasy, but he would I bet on it. But I would like it turned around to spice it up .3some But in real life I am very protective of my bf, boxing

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it


amanda_yvonne
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:33:04 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/10/2010
Posts: 14
Nikki703 wrote:
When I was married, I always wanted to have a threesome and watch my guy with another girl as well as have him watch me with her. Being Bi, to me it is a natural although I can see how others who are totally hetero may think otherwise. I currently have a GF and we both love to watch each other with others, M or F. It just adds something to our sexual journey



Sleep with my fiance!! lol
amanda_yvonne
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:35:19 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/10/2010
Posts: 14
mj5lc wrote:
Tyking85 wrote:
mj5lc

I totally agree with you! I couldn't imagine my girl doing another dude, my first thought would be to grab something and project it 200mph at his head! But i can totally see myself doing someone's girl! Is it a double standard? Or are we just pigs???


Amanda_Yvonne - Would it be consider cheating if your ok with it, and all for it?


i think its the way were wired... guys in general, we want it all for ourselves.. nothing wrong with it in my mind! double standards are great arent they? lol

and i dont think i could be considered cheating if she wants it to happen..


I personally don't think it's cheating if I ask him to do it. But I wouldn't want him to get her number or ever talk to her. Just fuck her for me, fuck me after, let me play with her and then never see her again lol
amanda_yvonne
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:36:49 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/10/2010
Posts: 14
sensualukcpl wrote:
We have had several experience with couples and seeing my husband making love to another woman is such a turn on.

Sarah xx


YAY!! :)) I think tht's hott
Guest
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:00:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
amanda_yvonne wrote:
thinks it would be hot to watch my fiancee have sex with another girl? Because I'm bisexual and I've always been excited by the idea of watching my man make another attractive girl cum. Knowing that he's all mine and she only gets an amazing taste of what he can do. None of my friends feel the same. They say it would make them angry or sick. I think if it's some random hot girl that we're never going to see again, what's the big deal? It'd be like a live free sex show with my hott fiancee and a sexy girl. Does any other girl feel this way or am I crazy?


This is stillllll something we need to discuss. lol and probably not on here :)
Guest
Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010 8:40:55 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
not really got any experience in this, but you could hire someone. that way they wouldnt be interested in keeping contact and you have to do as you said to a certain extent :)
Guest
Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010 8:53:29 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 701,053
i watch my best friend have sex with my guy all the time, the thing is. now we live togther the three of us and she watches us all the time also
Butterfly
Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010 9:15:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/21/2008
Posts: 1,238
Location: fluttering about , United States
mj5lc wrote:
Tyking85 wrote:
mj5lc

I totally agree with you! I couldn't imagine my girl doing another dude, my first thought would be to grab something and project it 200mph at his head! But i can totally see myself doing someone's girl! Is it a double standard? Or are we just pigs???


Amanda_Yvonne - Would it be consider cheating if your ok with it, and all for it?


i think its the way were wired... guys in general, we want it all for ourselves.. nothing wrong with it in my mind! double standards are great arent they? lol

and i dont think i could be considered cheating if she wants it to happen..


Interesting little debate here lol. Double standard, indeed! My hubby has brought up this scenario a few times over the years...so it occurs to me that he's certainly interested in being involved in the M/F/F thing. Here's the funny part, when I end up coming back with, well what if I...and allude to the M/F/M thing, yeah, the convo pretty much stops there LOL. Needless to say, we've done neither and probably won't. Oh well, some things can be left in fantasy land and things are just fine :).
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.