Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Insurance Adjuster Nightmare Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:00:36 PM

MANSON, Wash. (AP) - Charles and Linda Everson were driving back to their hotel when their minivan was struck by a falling object—a 600-pound cow.

The Eversons were unhurt but the cow, which had fallen off a cliff, had to be euthanized.

The year-old cow fell about 200 feet from the cliff and landed on the hood of the couple's minivan, causing heavy damage.

A Chelan County fire chief, Arnold Baker, said the couple missed being killed by a matter of inches in the accident Sunday on a highway near Manson.

The Eversons, visiting the area from their home in Westland, Mich., to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, were checked at Lake Chelan Community Hospital as a precaution.

Everson, 49, said he didn't see the cow falling and didn't know what happened until afterward.

He said he kept repeating: "I don't believe this. I don't believe this."
bigdog
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:14:09 PM

Can you imagine filling out the forms. sheepholy I guess with the police report, cell phones with cameras etc, they should be alright. Some insurance companies are asses though when it comes to acts of god pee
SusanEngland
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 12:08:03 AM

bigdog wrote:
Can you imagine filling out the forms. sheepholy I guess with the police report, cell phones with cameras etc, they should be alright. Some insurance companies are asses though when it comes to acts of god pee

The only Act of God with some insurance companies, Bigdog, is on the occasions that they meet the claim.