Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

what ur dream guy? Options · View
JesseCarter
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:26:07 AM

a person that mad about you, a person who make love to you every day, a person with lots of money or just a person that is being himself to like him for who he is?
So what is your dream guy?
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:12:58 AM

My dream already exists. He doesn't have to make love to me every day to show me that he wants me. He doesn't have to tell me that he loves me for me to know. He knows how to react to every decision I make... good or bad. He gives me unconditional love that I am ever so grateful for. He is comfortable in his own skin so that I can follow in his foot steps. He can have a conversation with me and be serious or just make me want to cry from so much laughter. He is capable of taking all his experiences and using them as knowledge to make himself and bystanders more knowledgeable... he shares some but not all of my tastes so that we can enjoy the similar ones but we are not afraid to go beyond the normal and experience new things together.
He doesn't get upset with me for what I can't do but rather helps me develop those skills I need to enhance but most importantly, he lets me love him and is not afraid to show his feelings for me.
JesseCarter
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:15:20 AM

very interesting thx
JesseCarter
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:23:02 AM

yeah forgot to congratulate you for your dream come true. Hope your existing dream last forever