Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Things that piss you off Options · View
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2009 3:12:59 PM

Blindfolded wrote:
Loislane wrote:
I hate TAILGATING...people who drive up your ass even though you are doing the speed limit...normally BMW drivers...also because I'm learning to drive I especially HATE people who drive up learners asses...it really grinds my gears...I'm not confident in my driving ability.limit..I have a huge f*cking SIGN on the learner car so stop being a jerk and get off my ass...

when people do that i like slowing down to 10 under the speed limit, it really pisses them off. either that or i tap the breaks and watch them go waaaah, then when they change lanes i speed up to match them

when I learn to drive properly I shall sooo do that lol
Zafia
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2009 4:54:42 PM

I'm sorta kinda using it Roc.....literally.....LOL!

evil4

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

LushPrincess
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:53:40 AM

Ughhrr don’t you hate it when your phone rings and you say --- “hello” and the person calling says “hello”, so you say “hello” again, and they say “hello” again? What the hell? cussing
runonwords
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:18:08 PM

People who are full of themselves and "Must" Brag constantly!

BIG F___king deal!
lol
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 3:19:35 PM

LOL@the pirate.
heartofdarkness
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:21:00 PM

Loislane wrote:
I hate TAILGATING...people who drive up your ass even though you are doing the speed limit...normally BMW drivers...also because I'm learning to drive I especially HATE people who drive up learners asses...it really grinds my gears...I'm not confident in my driving ability.limit..I have a huge f*cking SIGN on the learner car so stop being a jerk and get off my ass...

When I was lerning to drive if I had drivers like that on my tail I would slow right the way down at a point that they couldn't pass, and watch in smug satisfaction as they started to bite lumps out of the steering wheel!!
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:31:44 PM

When I am riding my bicycle and someone in their car moves closer to me causing me to almost crash that pisses me off doesn't happen often but it has. Share the road with us bikers whether pedal or motor bikers.
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:11:38 PM

heartofdarkness wrote:
Loislane wrote:

When I was lerning to drive if I had drivers like that on my tail I would slow right the way down at a point that they couldn't pass, and watch in smug satisfaction as they started to bite lumps out of the steering wheel!!

I would love to but my instructor might bite lumps out of me lol...I don't think he ever fully recovered from when I let go of the steering wheel in panic during my earlier lessons hehehehe
Lisa
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:41:48 AM

Rude people at supermarket checkouts. Listening to the way some customers talk to the people serving them really makes me angry.

And on the flip side, would it kill some shop assistants to crack a smile and maybe say hello?
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:34:00 PM

Quote:
and watch in smug satisfaction as they started to bite lumps out of the steering wheel!!

My mom would slam on her breaks and dare them to hit her. They never did.
rxtales
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:05:49 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Quote:
and watch in smug satisfaction as they started to bite lumps out of the steering wheel!!

My mom would slam on her breaks and dare them to hit her. They never did.

There was once someone who did that to my dad. He just started following them to piss them off.
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:47:28 PM

I swear to myself sometimes that if I had an old beater I'd bash the hell outta some people and not really care. Like the old demo. derbys.
Jason_NYC
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 7:06:11 AM

The person ahead of you at the grocery stores who:
1. reads a tabloid while the cashier bags their groceries
2. waits until the cashier is finished with the bagging before starting to look for their wallet
3. and, then pays in exact change, searching to find and count $.73 in dimes, nickels and pennies.
rxtales
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 8:17:23 AM

Jason_NYC wrote:
2. waits until the cashier is finished with the bagging before starting to look for their wallet
3. and, then pays in exact change, searching to find and count $.73 in dimes, nickels and pennies.

4. Lets their three year old empty the basket very slowly when it's really busy
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 11:09:45 AM

yahoo e-mail
WickedShads
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 11:13:09 AM

rxtales wrote:
Jason_NYC wrote:

5. People that do their monthly trip to the grocery store and take the over-flowing cart through the self check-out lane.

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Zafia
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:23:37 PM

WickedShads wrote:
rxtales wrote:
Jason_NYC wrote:

5. People that do their monthly trip to the grocery store and take the over-flowing cart through the self check-out lane.

6. People that have OCD and are anal about organizing all of their groceries on the convayer belt in proper food groups and sizes and don't care who is behind them in line.

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

rxtales
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:28:53 PM

People who go in the fast lane at pools when they really can't swim...
Posted: Friday, December 17, 2010 2:54:09 PM

One night stands that happily wear a condom when you tell them to, then wake you up in the middle of the night or early morning for sleepy sex without using a condom. The first you realise is when you feel cum splashing inside you! I mean they know you want them to use a condom so why do we have to always be on the alert? It's happened so many times. It's like men are just waiting to catch you with your guard down so they can fill you with their sperm.
She
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:40:46 AM

Blindfolded wrote:
People who say cheers that arent british. Like if someone were to come up to me and I'd help them out and they go Cheers mate but with an American accent, my eye starts twitching for hours.

The thing that drives me most nuts though are people who say not gonna lie.isjda

For example. Today I bought some shoes and not gonna lie they are the most comfortable shoes I ever bought. Thank GOD!!!!
Cause really I thought they looked super bothersome, I'm glad you clarified for me that your shoes are in fact the most comfortable shoes you've ever bought. It makes me feel special that you would entrust that information with me, I feel like you hold me in a close place in your heart because you aren't lying to me about your new adidas that don't make your heels chafe. The next time someone says I'm not gonna lie to me about something stupid and trivial I will shove my super comfortable shoes down their throat.....

I could go on and on, but this is my stand up material lol.

hahahaah I am not gonna lie to you but I laughed so much. Your stand up material is fantastic, I bet you make your audience laugh into tears... You are funny!
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:50:20 PM

Things that piss you off .... People who won't open up to the possibilities in life. Those who are so closed and operating so tightly within their own "riverbanks" that they can't say "what if" or let new ideas and experiences take root.
Oh, yeah and those that won't get out of the freakin' passing lane!

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:57:57 PM

Zafia wrote:
WickedShads wrote:
rxtales wrote:
Jason_NYC wrote:

6. People that have OCD and are anal about organizing all of their groceries on the convayer belt in proper food groups and sizes and don't care who is behind them in line.

umm... what about by colors? *blushes*

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:29:34 PM

lieing coniving bitches on here and they know who they are BAIZEL
Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 8:44:02 PM

People who think the Fire Lane is for parking unless there is a fire
gocky97
Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 11:53:41 PM

storys that have the "to be continued, or its over and u wont 2 go on" piss me OFF
Tren
Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2010 6:41:46 AM

-Arrogance
-People who tell me obvious things
-People who ask me obvious questions
-People who constantly scream and yell
-Short tempered people
-People who can't get over themselves
-Assholes who cut you off in traffic
-Bad Drivers, I'm not a perfect driver but damn I'm amazed at the amount of idiots who need to reread their drivers manual and go take the fucking test again...ugh
-People who failed at life and blame it on others instead of themselves..
-Fundamentalists/Zealots.
-Idiots who don't want to admit they are wrong
-the winter
-Automated phone calls, unless it is necessary...I don't talk to a damn computer
Tachymeter
Posted: Saturday, February 05, 2011 2:05:48 PM

Tren, u have everything that is on my list except for winter
lkitbig
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:08:33 PM

customer service reps on the phone that speak only partial english - i just keep hanging up and calling back till I get someone who gives an introduction I can understand
when its quite obvious that someone is busy/deeply engrossed in multiple tasks and someone finds the need to interrupt the 20 tasks for really important things like "so what are you doing for Christmas?" - seriously??
tax season
cocky cops
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:00:40 PM

people being unnessasarily rude on the forums ..just go somewhere else there is no need for that shit
ShyVixen
Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:00:14 PM

People who go out of their way to make others feel like shit so they can feel good about themselves.
Taking advantage of someone elses kindness
Talking during a movie
Loud gum chewers
Men who adjust themselves in public
People who walk out of the restroom right in front of you without washing their hands
People that lie to make their lives sound more exciting

I think that's enough! LOL!!