Posted: Monday, December 06, 2010 10:45:20 PM

How much of a sex fiend are you?

Your score is: 75
Your
score

Average
score

What does your score mean?

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!
Daddyskitten
Posted: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2:14:39 AM

85 %

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:22:14 AM

I got an 85 too
shaunshorny
Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:25:13 AM

i got a 75
ParMach
Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:58:44 PM

Wow this is the first test where I am below par Oh well.

Your score is: 40

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!

To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 7:48:55 PM

65.. really thought id be more than that!
CrazyTexan
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:53:11 PM

I only scored a 40. The sad thing is, the description of my score is pretty spot on!

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010 12:11:28 AM

wow i got a 90 didn't do that good in school
birdriderxx
Posted: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:14:45 PM

YAY for being average!

Your
score

Average
score

ChaCha
Posted: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:19:00 PM

Your score is: 85
ScorpionTrinity
Posted: Friday, January 07, 2011 11:01:56 AM

and I aint ashamed.......
SweetSexyThing
Posted: Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:44:28 AM

my score is 40

Posted: Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:46:30 PM

Your score is: 70

Posted: Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:15:51 PM

Your
score

Average
score

Posted: Sunday, January 09, 2011 8:31:08 PM

Your score is: 100

Your
score

Average
score

Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:25:25 PM

Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:37:38 PM

Your score is: 95
Your
score

Average
score

etairay
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:09:44 PM

I surprise myself sometimes lol Your score is: 85

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 Dancing
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 11:17:26 PM

My score was a 75
Eternal_Lover
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:11:50 AM

Your score is: 60
Average

DO I BELIEVE this ? lol , ask me..
CharlieSheen
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 11:22:10 AM

Your
score

Average
score

kinkitten
Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011 12:33:27 PM

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-neighbors-boy-1.aspx
Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011 12:37:49 PM

redhot363236
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2011 10:23:07 PM

Your score: 85

Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 7:41:41 AM

SCORED 85

Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 7:54:12 AM

Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 8:56:24 AM

Your score is: 80

Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:02:51 AM

my score was an 85
Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:32:29 AM

my score 40d'oh!
Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 10:13:00 AM

Your score is: 45

Your
score

Average
score

Ouch!!!!! That Hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!