Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Question Game Options · View
Leana2008
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 2:50:38 AM

1. When you have sex do you think of the girl your having it with or someone else in paticular? well ive only had sex once and i wouldnt think of any one else then the one im with
2. What was the craziest or most painful/horrible sex you ever had and where?well the once and only time i had it was pretty bad so yeah it was at a friends house
3. Are you faithful to your spouse or partner? If not you better be!! ive had boyfriend and ive always been faithful if im with someone i expect the same from them

1.What would be the perfect date for you?
2.Would you ever want to go on a date with any of the lushers, if so why?
3.What song would you like to dance to with your mate?
TaintedLust
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 3:05:25 AM

1.What would be the perfect date for you? Any date would be perfect, if I'm with the girl I'm in love with. =P
2.Would you ever want to go on a date with any of the lushers, if so why? No, Already engaged. I'd have them as friends though. =)
3.What song would you like to dance to with your mate? Haha, something crazy, Specail D, Activ, techno. Our song is already Kesha-Take a pic

1.) Have you ever skipped work/school to be with someone?
2.) Have you ever gone out to a party and didn't remember what happened the day after?
3.) Would you be able to talk about your feelings to someone you liked?
Lover_Eternal
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 6:35:07 PM

1.) Have you ever skipped work/school to be with someone?
Yes I have.

2.) Have you ever gone out to a party and didn't remember what happened the day after?
No, I'm not a party person.

3.) Would you be able to talk about your feelings to someone you liked?
Not likely, I'm not one to express my feelings easily.

1. Have you ever regretted not accepting an invitation from someone you later found out you really liked?
2. What's the longest you've been without having someone in your life?
3. Would you be with someone just for their money?

With the start of each new day I find myself thinking of you. In the middle of my busy day my mind wanders and I think of you. Out of nowhere I see your smile, hear your laugh and I think of you.
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love all over again each time I think of you.
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 7:59:36 PM

1. Have you ever regretted not accepting an invitation from someone you later found out you really liked? - yes!!! oh yes!!

2. What's the longest you've been without having someone in your life? - 3 years

3. Would you be with someone just for their money? - no

1. You have an opportunity to work and make some great money abroad - where would you love to be posted for a year?

2. What book have you read that you would love to be made into a movie (or has it already happened if so, what book/movie was it?)

3. What song makes your heart lighter and takes you to that ... awesome place?
Lover_Eternal
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:56:40 AM

1. You have an opportunity to work and make some great money abroad - where would you love to be posted for a year?
Australia

2. What book have you read that you would love to be made into a movie (or has it already happened if so, what book/movie was it?)
I don't know if it's already happened, but I would love to see Terry Pratchett's books made into movies.

3. What song makes your heart lighter and takes you to that ... awesome place?
Adagio in C minor by Yanni

1. When was the last time you felt completely at peace with yourself?

2. What is your comfort food?

3. What do you prefer, love or lust?

With the start of each new day I find myself thinking of you. In the middle of my busy day my mind wanders and I think of you. Out of nowhere I see your smile, hear your laugh and I think of you.
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love all over again each time I think of you.
Leana2008
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 12:52:16 PM

1. When was the last time you felt completely at peace with yourself? When i had gotten my first job...lol its the truth

2. What is your comfort food? hmm chicken alfredo hmm yummy

3. What do you prefer, love or lust? hmm love lust is good and all but love is so much better hmm

1. What do you love about your significant other during sex?

2. How would you go about seducing your lover?

3. What can some one do for you to put a smile on your face?
Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 9:09:07 AM

1. What do you love about your significant other during sex? Everything, But Most Of All Her Magical Tongue, MMMMMMMMMM!

2. How would you go about seducing your lover? Whisper In Her Ear How Sexy She Is and How Wet She Makes Me

3. What can some one do for you to put a smile on your face? Massage and Kiss My Neck

1. What Part Of Your Body Do You Like Your Lover To Kiss To Turn You On?

2. What Is Your Favorite Subject For Erotic Stories?

3. If You Could Have "No Strings Attached" Sex With Anybody You Wanted Other Than Your S.O. Just One Time, Who Would You Choose?
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 11:33:40 AM

1. What Part Of Your Body Do You Like Your Lover To Kiss To Turn You On? My neck

2. What Is Your Favorite Subject For Erotic Stories? Incest, though I don't know why because I've never had even the slightest sexual interest in anyone in my family; and Mature

3. If You Could Have "No Strings Attached" Sex With Anybody You Wanted Other Than Your S.O. Just One Time, Who Would You Choose? slipperysherry

1. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would turn you off completely?

2. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would turn you on so much it likely would culminate in sex?

3. Is Valentine's Day for lovers, loafers, pretenders, or saps?
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 4:30:29 PM

1. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would turn you off completely?

-The act of smelling her bad breath when she got close. Such a turn off.

2. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would turn you on so much it likely would culminate in sex?

-Touchy, feely, grabby dancing...

3. Is Valentine's Day for lovers, loafers, pretenders, or saps?

-Its for lovers... Sure it's kinda stupid and showing your girl love year round is the only way to really have a good relationship... But deep down inside no matter how badass you are everyone wants to be someone's valentine on that day.

1. What type of cologne/perfume do you wear?

2. What's the last good movie you saw?

3. What's one city you would like to visit before you die?

ChaCha
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 7:20:16 PM

1. What type of cologne/perfume do you wear? I don't typically wear perfume, BUT, I LOVE Victoria's Secret PINK Soft n Dreamy.....it's like cotton candy in a bottle...mmm...

2. What's the last good movie you saw? My Name is Khan (and I'm not a terrorist) ,powerfully moving on so many levels

3. What's one city you would like to visit before you die? Rome

1. Do you share your Lush life with your close real life friends?

2. What's your guilty pleasure? (sexual or otherwise)

3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
SweetSexyThing
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2011 7:31:49 PM

1. Do you share your Lush life with your close real life friends? YES
2. What's your guilty pleasure? (sexual or otherwise) TEASING if sexual and SHOPPING if otherwise
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? at least TWO HOURS

1. What do you regret the most in 2010?
2. Do you have any sex toys, what is it?
3. What turns you on?

Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 11:21:50 AM

1. What do you regret the most in 2010? Working too much.
2. Do you have any sex toys, what is it? Yes, pink dildo
3. What turns you on? Most everything...but mutual masturbation

Do you ALWAYS practice safe sex?
How often are you naked hanging around your own house?
Have you had same sex sex?

Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 1:25:57 PM

Do you ALWAYS practice safe sex? ....Well I've only been with two men, so no i don't.
How often are you naked around your own house?...Pretty much all the time, unless going somewhere.
Have you had same sex sex?...Well not really...i had a woman go down on me but nothing more.

OK

When did you first see a mans penis?
Whats your favorite CD in your collection?
Have you ever considered the other point of view before out-rightly denying it?

Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 2:55:22 PM

When did you first see a mans penis? That I Can Remember, When I Was 16

Whats your favorite CD in your collection? Animals-Pink Floyd

Have you ever considered the other point of view before out-rightly denying it? Yes, I Think But Really Not Sure What You Mean

What Is Your Favorite Sex Act To Do?

How Old Were You When You First Masturbated?

Have You Ever Masturbated With Another Person Of Same Sex?

Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 3:18:59 PM

Nikki703 wrote:

1. What Is Your Favorite Sex Act To Do?

2. How Old Were You When You First Masturbated?

3. Have You Ever Masturbated With Another Person Of Same Sex?

1. Doing The Ronald McDonald...Act one, Scene two....that's when she takes off my big floppy shoes...then look out!

2. As soon as the plumbing got working...many boys sooner than me...can't tell you my answer or Nicola would ban me.

3. Nope...since I have one of those...it's way better when you watch the other naughty parts that fit so nicely over mine!

What or who is your favorite ride?

Has your tongue ever got stuck to a frozen light pole?

Do you ever get excited all over again cleaning up after play time just got over?
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 6:58:48 PM

What or who is your favorite ride? Sports car ....

Has your tongue ever got stuck to a frozen light pole?NO

Do you ever get excited all over again cleaning up after play time just got over?Yess Siiir !

1. What's your favorite place to have sex at?
2. Have you ever tongue a stripper or prostitute?
3. Have you ever get excited that you forgot to clean up?
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:00:14 PM

What's your favorite place to have sex ? Bed [is that too boring?]
Have you ever tongued a stripper or prostitute? Hell no
Have you ever get excited that you forgot to clean up? Hell yes

1. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would likely turn you off completely?

2. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would certainly turn you on so much it likely would culminate in sex?

3. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:12:11 PM

1. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would likely turn you off completely? REALLY POOR MANNERS WHEN EATING AT A TABLE

2. What activity by someone you started to have sexual interest in would certainly turn you on so much it likely would culminate in sex? TWISTING MY CHEST HAIR WITH ONE FINGER WHILE STARING INTO MY EYES

3. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? DEFINITELY. I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON VALENTINES TODAY THAT SAID "YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY". THEY WERE ON SALE, 4 FOR $5. i BOUGHT TWO PACKS

1. What body part do you not want touched, or least want touched, during sex?

2. What body part - aside from the sexual organs themselves - do you most like touched during sex?

3. What would you rather have, the best sexual experience of their life for your partner and 80% of the best experience for you, or the best sexual experience of your life and 80% of the best experience for your partner?
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:18:32 PM

1. What body part do you not want touched, or least want touched, during sex? Can Touch Them All

2. What body part - aside from the sexual organs themselves - do you most like touched during sex? Kiss My Neck

3. What would you rather have, the best sexual experience of their life for your partner and 80% of the best experience for you, or the best sexual experience of your life and 80% of the best experience for your partner? Best For My Partner

1. Where Is Your Favorite Place To Have Sex?

2. What Is The Sexiest Way A Partner Could Dress To Turn You On?

3. Pick A Person You Would Love To Be Stranded With For A Month(dont pick your partner, please)?
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:20:47 PM

[Nikki's answer to question 3 above shows what a wonderful giving person she is]

Where Is Your Favorite Place To Have Sex? Bed - sorry it's boring.

What Is The Sexiest Way A Partner Could Dress To Turn You On? As a pirate girl (in an outfit from Racy.com)

Pick A Person You Would Love To Be Stranded With For A Month(dont pick your partner, please)? slipperysherry, kiki, bubbles21, Dontholien, anna, sexybitch1, nauthythoughcute or Nikki

1. What would be the best non-sexual thing someone could do for you to make you sexually interested in them?

2. What is your best technique for getting someone sexually interested in you?

3. Would you rather give or receive oral?
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:52:06 PM

What would be the best non-sexual thing someone could do for you to make you sexually interested in them? Bring me flowers.

What is your best technique for getting someone sexually interested in you? God, I'm so embarrassed, bend over while sticking my butt toward them.

Would you rather give or receive oral? I like giving and receiving at the same time, but if I had to pick one or the other, receive. I prefer dicks in my cunt to my mouth.

1. What is more attractive to most guys, a woman's ass or bust?

2. Why do guys like to see women going down on each other?

3. What is the best pickup line you have ever used, heard?

mischiefmaker
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:06:26 AM

What is more attractive to most guys, a woman's ass or bust? Ass

Why do guys like to see women going down on each other? You get double the female parts density for visual stimulation

What is the best pickup line you have ever used, heard? "Will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into that cheap motel room."

1. What is the worst pickup line you have ever used or heard?

2. What do women want more in a guy, a good sense of humor or a tight ass?

3. What is more important to a woman, a guy's skeletal muscles or how active his tongue is?
cherryrebel
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:27:25 AM

1) Someone once said to me, "I really like a girl who smokes like a guy"
2) Good sense of humour
3) Tongue action every time!!!

1)What would be your last meal?
2) What makes a girl beautiful?
3) Would you go gay for your partner if it got them off?
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:46:04 PM

cherryrebel wrote:
1) Someone once said to me, "I really like a girl who smokes like a guy"
2) Good sense of humour
3) Tongue action every time!!!

1)What would be your last meal?
2) What makes a girl beautiful?
3) Would you go gay for your partner if it got them off?

1) Thanksgiving dinner made by my mother.
2) everything combined. It's not enough to be simply physically attractive. Some brains and a good personality are a must. Positivity too. A beautiful girl with a big sourpuss on her face is no longer beautiful in my opinion.
3) no.

1) How do you like your coffee?
2) What is the most attractive body part of the opposite sex?
3) Are you a jealous person?

Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:01:42 PM

How do you like your coffee? In the bag or can (I don't drink it)
What is the most attractive body part of the opposite sex? In order, her ass, smile, eyes, and thighs
Are you a jealous person? I like to think not, but have never been completely tested

1. What personality trait do you like in people you might have a romantic interest in?

2. What type of language by a potential lover turns you off?

3. What do you think the age of sexual consent should be (regardless of the age of your lover)?
ChaCha
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:17:53 PM

1. What personality trait do you like in people you might have a romantic interest in? Humor

2. What type of language by a potential lover turns you off? There isn't one that I know of

3. What do you think the age of sexual consent should be (regardless of the age of your lover)? 15/16...depends on the person

1. What's you guilty food?

2. Do you picture your friends having sex when you see them and their SO?

3. If you attend church...do you find yourself thinking about sex while there?
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:26:08 PM

What's you guilty food? Cheddar cheese popcorn

Do you picture your friends having sex when you see them and their SO? not with each other; but I picture myself having sex with one of my female friends in particular when she is with her husband

If you attend church...do you find yourself thinking about sex while there? While I try not to I can't help it -- all the time!

1. What is your favorite dance, either to watch (because you aren't skilled enough to do it properly) or actually do?

2. Does seeing someone you have a sexual interest in right after they have worked out turn you on or off?

3. Would finding out that someone you have a sexual interest in had ugly toes turn you off, make you laugh, or something different?

Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 7:19:23 AM

1. What is your favorite dance, either to watch (because you aren't skilled enough to do it properly) or actually do? Tango

2. Does seeing someone you have a sexual interest in right after they have worked out turn you on or off? Normally really turns me on

3. Would finding out that someone you have a sexual interest in had ugly toes turn you off, make you laugh, or something different? I'd laugh; now if they had a really ugly dick that owuld be another question

1. Would you tell a stranger that her panties were showing or just enjoy the view?

2. If you saw someone drop a $20 bill (or 20 pound note, or 20 eurodollar note, etc.) what would you do?

3. Have you ever had sloppy seconds?
FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 8:19:24 AM

1. Would you tell a stranger that her panties were showing or just enjoy the view?

Probably enjoy for the few seconds it would take to feel guilty and then subtlety tell her. I am way too honest. It irritates me.

2. If you saw someone drop a $20 bill (or 20 pound note, or 20 eurodollar note, etc.) what would you do?

Yell to him/her that they dropped it.

3. Have you ever had sloppy seconds?

Nope. Not my thing.

===

1. Is there a certain song that always turns you on due to a memory associated with it?

2. Is there someone from Lush you would spy on without his/he knowledge, if you could? [Bonus points for admitting who, if you want.]

3. Is there anyone who secretly turns you on at times even though you normally dislike him/her?

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 8:44:52 AM

1. Is there a certain song that always turns you on due to a memory associated with it? Yes, even though I never knew it's name or the artist because it was playing when I had one of hte best sexual experiences of my life.

2. Is there someone from Lush you would spy on without his/he knowledge, if you could? [Bonus points for admitting who, if you want.] Yes; sexybitch1

3. Is there anyone who secretly turns you on at times even though you normally dislike him/her? No one I know now, but in the past there have been several women.

1. Have you ever had unprotected sex with someone you just picked up (or were picked up by) at a bar?

2. Do you perform better sexually on a full or empty stomach?

3. Is there a food smell that turns you off so much it is almost impossible to enjoy sex if it is in the air?