Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New zodiac signs Options · View
SweetSexyThing
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:36:20 AM

this astrological shift/hoax is annoying, actually...

Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:45:13 PM

justinebaby wrote:
FicklePickleTickle wrote:
Unlike Justine and Fritzies, I've never found that I have the characteristics of my birth-sign. I've told people when I was born and they've returned a "Oh so you must be , [this] and [this] and [this].", to which I've always laughed and told them they should get to know me first because that shit is way off. Nutbag

I really doubt these changes will make a difference in that. I didn't actually take the time to read the attached article, but the question is: If Astrology is so accurate, as people claim it to be, why are they changing it?

the pickle has a point:p

they cant expect people to actually accept these changes, because we grew up with it. I was born a scorpio, so i will always be a scorpio. those at the all the generatiosn up to january.1.2011 will have the same understanding of what there sign is. there are going to go based on the facts that have dated back a long time ago. These zodiac changes, if they really do exist, will more so apply to later generations, 2011- and onwards, because we have grown up learning what our sign was, reading our horoscopes, because thats what we were born as, one of the 12 zodiac signs. So i don't think that these zodiac changes will have much affect to the generations from 2010 and downward, just because we grew up with it, and no one is going to want to change there sign. Because i personally know i am a scorpio, it is like my horoscope everyday is written for me.

[quote=EHEADED]Scorpio: Nov. 23-29. ??? Seriously ? Only 7 days hahahah !!! My 2 cents

Even if this applies for people born in 2010 and forward, these nothing-to-do hoax astronomers doesn't know how to divide 365 days into 13 signs evenly.Regaeman Man
myself
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 3:06:35 AM

To Libra from Scorpio- OK- sounds good to me : ) I'm still the 'Rat' though lol

Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.