Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Peeing on Guys/Golden shower etc...? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 2:58:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Never experienced and its something very taboo and the thought had never crossed my mind until i read a story here on lush about a women pissing on a guy (as a punishment i think in the story). It shocked me at first but the shock soon turned to a real desire to experience.
Im not talking about drinking it or anything ....

So ladies have you ever indulged in this type of thing and if so how did you go about it doing it? confused1
ShyVixen
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 3:58:36 PM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 5/2/2009
Posts: 1,489
Location: United States
I have heard of men doing it to women, in fact a friend of mine enjoyed it with her boyfriend and at the time I thought it was degrading. Now it's not something I can see myself being interested in. Honestly I would like to know what the appeal is here.
MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 5:29:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
Hmm i dont really see the attraction but if my partner really wanted to do it maaaaaaybe i could be persuaded



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Guest
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 3:33:45 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Well for me i love the whole cumming on a girls face (not i have done it many times but anyway) i would love to experience that myself but i have never found i girl that can ejaculate. Si guess the nearest thing would be to have a girl masturbate in my face but then maybe just squirt a little pee onto my face for affect...dontknow
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 3:46:54 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Hey Fetish...I think we have a golden shower thread already...you may want to do a search before you start a new thread...

Just saying...
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14632_Golden-showers.aspx


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

glossmylips
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:29:46 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/20/2011
Posts: 11
I've never pissed on a guy (I would LOVE to though!) but I am a squirter =)

You've just given my fuel for my next story too, thank you!
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 8:30:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
For those that haven't tried it, DO IT! It's amazing and brings a whole new dimension of intimacy to each other.
thepainter
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:46:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/23/2009
Posts: 1,353
Location: hell, Netherlands
DirtyMartini wrote:
Hey Fetish...I think we have a golden shower thread already...you may want to do a search before you start a new thread...

Just saying...
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14632_Golden-showers.aspx


Come on dude, who uses the Search function? That function is for nerds, not for superhot hunks with 15" sausages. Regaeman Man

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 1:50:13 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,511
Location: Cakeland, United States
thepainter wrote:
DirtyMartini wrote:
Hey Fetish...I think we have a golden shower thread already...you may want to do a search before you start a new thread...

Just saying...
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14632_Golden-showers.aspx


Come on dude, who uses the Search function? That function is for nerds, not for superhot hunks with 15" sausages. Regaeman Man


If I didn't know better (and I don't) I'd think both of you guys were channeling the late, great, RoccoTool. Or are you bucking to become a Mod, DM? laughing6

I say let the n00bs have their fun asking questions which they believe have never been broached before. Besides, searching and the resurrecting a three year old thread, will only earn them angsty scorn from some other forum patrolling community members. I'm ready for a cold adult beverage, who's got some in their fridge?

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
LadyX
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 1:56:33 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,804
Quote:
superhot hunks with 15" sausages. Regaeman Man


where? drunken

I peed on a guy once. He loved it. I felt better afterward...because I needed to pee.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 2:11:28 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
Or are you bucking to become a Mod, DM? laughing6



Please don't wish that on me...I have enough stress in my life as it is, without attempting mod duties...

And if I had any cold adult beverages in the fridge, they would be opened and consumed by now...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 2:35:02 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,511
Location: Cakeland, United States
Is it better to be pissed off, than pissed on? That's is the real question. evil5

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Rembacher
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:44:42 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/16/2008
Posts: 1,107
cue the suspension/ban in 3 2 1...

Edit: Not calling for a ban on WMM, just predicting a ban on the post which is no longer above me.
glossmylips
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:51:34 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/20/2011
Posts: 11
This isn't one of them forums that has ban happy mods... Is it?
LadyX
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:57:42 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,804
glossmylips wrote:
This isn't one of them forums that has ban happy mods... Is it?


No, its not. It's also severely against the rules, not to mention horrible tact, to advertise a story ON A DIRECT COMPETITOR'S WEBSITE.

EDIT: the offending post has been removed.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:00:21 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
LadyX wrote:
It's also severely against the rules, not to mention horrible tact, to advertise a story ON A DIRECT COMPETITOR'S WEBSITE.


Good point LadyXuani...though I think sometimes if people point to other sites, they would see how much nicer Lush is than the other sites...

Lush really is the nicest site on the net...just my opinion...

Oh, and I've seen a few btw...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

magnificent1rascal
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:05:14 PM

Rank: Divine Rapscallion

Joined: 8/15/2010
Posts: 3,017
Location: On the ragged edge of disaster
Jebru wrote:
cue the suspension/ban in 3 2 1...


Nah, we just zapped the spam, no suspension was issued.

Maggie Rascal
scooter
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:41:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 2,689
Location: Ohio
FetishCP wrote:
Never experienced and its something very taboo and the thought had never crossed my mind until i read a story here on lush about a women pissing on a guy (as a punishment i think in the story). It shocked me at first but the shock soon turned to a real desire to experience.
Im not talking about drinking it or anything ....

So ladies have you ever indulged in this type of thing and if so how did you go about it doing it? confused1


How would you go about doing it?
Well FetishCP, I'm not a girl, and don't plan to be one any time soon.
But if I was, I'd have my guy lay still while I inserted the saftey goggles, after drinking several beers.
Next, I'd squat down over top of him, after I removed my panties of course,
and just let her ripcoffee
thepainter
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 6:03:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/23/2009
Posts: 1,353
Location: hell, Netherlands
WellMadeMale wrote:
If I didn't know better (and I don't) I'd think both of you guys were channeling the late, great, RoccoTool.


Nah, I'm just getting old of reading new threads about old topics. drunken

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 6:19:06 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
My good female friend who's an erotic dominant engages in GS on occasion. She has a little cabin in the mountains, very remote, and a big front porch. I once watched her give a seriously happy sub male a long golden shower. He was kneeling in the grass below the porch and let's just say that her aim was the envy of any dude whose tool would surely be easier to handle. She's pretty amazing. I don't get the GS thing myself, but it sure seemed to work for them.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 6:26:02 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
scooter wrote:

But if I was, I'd have my guy lay still while I inserted the saftey goggles, after drinking several beers.
Next, I'd squat down over top of him, after I removed my panties of course,
and just let her ripcoffee


Thanks for the instruction manual there Mr. Scooter...it appears you are indeed an expert in many fields...Regaeman Man

You say "insert the safety goggles"...where would you insert those??? That seems like a whole new fetish category to me...

And good of you to remember to remove your panties...that could add a whole new dimension...icon_smile


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 11:09:01 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,511
Location: Cakeland, United States
Did someone waltz in here again, sit down and open up a case of cheap liquor, purchased in the seedy part of town?

Get a rope!




Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
LusciousLola
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:35:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2010
Posts: 2,911
scooter wrote:
FetishCP wrote:
Never experienced and its something very taboo and the thought had never crossed my mind until i read a story here on lush about a women pissing on a guy (as a punishment i think in the story). It shocked me at first but the shock soon turned to a real desire to experience.
Im not talking about drinking it or anything ....

So ladies have you ever indulged in this type of thing and if so how did you go about it doing it? confused1


How would you go about doing it?
Well FetishCP, I'm not a girl, and don't plan to be one any time soon.
But if I was, I'd have my guy lay still while I inserted the saftey goggles, after drinking several beers.
Next, I'd squat down over top of him, after I removed my panties of course,
and just let her ripcoffee


Scooter, where exactly was it that you would insert those safety goggles?
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:04:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,923
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
LusciousLola wrote:
scooter wrote:
FetishCP wrote:
Never experienced and its something very taboo and the thought had never crossed my mind until i read a story here on lush about a women pissing on a guy (as a punishment i think in the story). It shocked me at first but the shock soon turned to a real desire to experience.
Im not talking about drinking it or anything ....

So ladies have you ever indulged in this type of thing and if so how did you go about it doing it? confused1


How would you go about doing it?
Well FetishCP, I'm not a girl, and don't plan to be one any time soon.
But if I was, I'd have my guy lay still while I inserted the saftey goggles, after drinking several beers.
Next, I'd squat down over top of him, after I removed my panties of course,
and just let her ripcoffee


Scooter, where exactly was it that you would insert those safety goggles?


Hope They Dont Open Up When He Removes Them From "Wherever" He Inserts Them. It Sounds Kinda Painful!!
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:01:30 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
LadyX wrote:
Quote:
superhot hunks with 15" sausages. Regaeman Man


where? drunken

I peed on a guy once. He loved it. I felt better afterward...because I needed to pee.


This made me LOL. clown
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:02:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
thepainter wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
If I didn't know better (and I don't) I'd think both of you guys were channeling the late, great, RoccoTool.


Nah, I'm just getting old of reading new threads about old topics. drunken


Think how much space it takes up as well.
scooter
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:45:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 2,689
Location: Ohio
LusciousLola wrote:
scooter wrote:
FetishCP wrote:
Never experienced and its something very taboo and the thought had never crossed my mind until i read a story here on lush about a women pissing on a guy (as a punishment i think in the story). It shocked me at first but the shock soon turned to a real desire to experience.
Im not talking about drinking it or anything ....

So ladies have you ever indulged in this type of thing and if so how did you go about it doing it? confused1


How would you go about doing it?
Well FetishCP, I'm not a girl, and don't plan to be one any time soon.
But if I was, I'd have my guy lay still while I inserted the safety goggles, after drinking several beers.
Next, I'd squat down over top of him, after I removed my panties of course,
and just let her ripcoffee


Scooter, where exactly was it that you would insert those safety goggles?


f-hihi Did I say insert LusciousLola?
I meant installd'oh!
Maybe I need a pair of prescription/urine resistant goggles my own self
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:32:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
i was pissed on by 2 guys while i was sun tanning and it was gross at the time but now i like it as long as there not deep in my pussy
but they can do it on my face and ive had a guy do it while he was in my ass
Totem
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:47:22 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 2/11/2009
Posts: 4
Location: Seattle
I have peed on guys, peed on girls, and been peed on by guys and girls.

Not really my thing, but, when my partner specifically requests to either pee or be peed on, I see no reason not to go along.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 7:01:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Never tried it. Don't think I ever will.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.