Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What do you do that drives your partner wild with lust? Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:46:00 AM

What's the one thing you do that causes his/her eyes to roll back and NEED more from you? What's your go-to move?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:09:04 AM

Doing all the house work and cleaning her car!
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:14:17 AM

SouthernerEroticer wrote:
Doing all the house work and cleaning her car!

Ha...there's some truth to that I believe. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
cherryrebel
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:28:38 AM

My blowjobs... I don't mean to blow my own trumpet (excuse poor choice of words lol) but I have a talent so i've been told.

when I'm done getting him hard as a rock, and his cock stands tall and proud and red, I wind my wet tongue around the groove at the base of the head, slowly at first and then faster and faster until he's crying out with exstacy (Eye contact is essential at this point). Then I stop and repeat until he is literally screaming as he cums. He loves it.

And I love it tooo!!!! xxxxxxxx

b229
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:51:09 AM

cherryrebel wrote:
My blowjobs... I don't mean to blow my own trumpet (excuse poor choice of words lol) but I have a talent so i've been told.

when I'm done getting him hard as a rock, and his cock stands tall and proud and red, I wind my wet tongue around the groove at the base of the head, slowly at first and then faster and faster until he's crying out with exstacy (Eye contact is essential at this point). Then I stop and repeat until he is literally screaming as he cums. He loves it.

b229

I'd have to agree with Cherry on this one.
What I used to do to my man was this. Tie his hands to a banister rail, he was stood up go down on him taking him whole, flick my tongue on the tip and at the same time massage just behind his balls, and maybe with a spare hand pinch his nipples,,,, My stood this three times, three times he came too!!!
I drove him crazy LOL
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 1:27:12 PM

HoneyBee000 wrote:
cherryrebel wrote:

b229

I'd have to agree with Cherry on this one.
What I used to do to my man was this. Tie his hands to a banister rail, he was stood up go down on him taking him whole, flick my tongue on the tip and at the same time massage just behind his balls, and maybe with a spare hand pinch his nipples,,,, My stood this three times, three times he came too!!!
I drove him crazy LOL

Agreeing with you all...
Giving head of course!
Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:40:23 AM

giving her a nice full body massage then going down on her
Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:10:13 AM

when we kiss i bite on his bottom lip as we pull away, its an instant boner for him.
Kinkme
Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:27:42 AM

cy319 wrote:
giving her a nice full body massage then going down on her

X2
sprite
Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:12:14 AM

exist. yes, i AM that sexy, you know it! *gigglefit* drunken

Live, love, laugh.
funwithwife50
Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:12:42 PM

the way I eat her pussy. I told her when we met that she would marry me once she felt how good I can make her feel from going down on her.
Just-SJ
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2011 7:25:28 AM

If I want to drive him compeltely crazy with lust ... I will start off with naughty text messages in the morning, maybe a sexy pic or two during the day. And when I finally see him I will kiss, lick, nibble, rub, stroke, caress and suck everywhere except his cock.

By the time I get there, he's begging for it, and he never lasts too long.

He hates it but he loves it.

Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2011 7:48:30 AM

Just-SJ wrote:
If I want to drive him compeltely crazy with lust ... I will start off with naughty text messages in the morning, maybe a sexy pic or two during the day. And when I finally see him I will kiss, lick, nibble, rub, stroke, caress and suck everywhere except his cock.

GULP!.....Really...now that's fucking hot! hehe....free-sexy-smileys-947
Just-SJ
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2011 11:26:34 PM

Jason9035 wrote:
Just-SJ wrote:

GULP!.....Really...now that's fucking hot! hehe....free-sexy-smileys-947

Why, thank you Jason ;)

I know I certainly enjoy it, and it has yet to fail me. Of course, always looking to improve technique :D

Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Ian
Posted: Saturday, April 02, 2011 1:18:12 AM

when i kiss that sensitive spot on the neck or run my fingers just under her panty line
Graham_X
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 2:13:41 PM

Nibble her ear!

Just put a new story up called Venus: My Mistress In Leather and Lace. It seems a long time since I have written any prose, been seduced by prosody. Anyway, please feel free to check it out - Thank you xxx
cris1
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:07:35 PM

The last time I tried to drive her off the wall I started with a buying trip for a dress and all the trimmings, all the way to her toes. Then set out a note to tell her to follow the orders on it which took her to a spa, and then home to dress in the new attire. Then a limo picked her up. But you need to know that the dress was split and the underwear was a string and the bra was a shelve, that left the top of the breast exposed, the dress was almost see thru. She was taking to dinner at a nice restaurant where I met her. The only thing I forgot to tell you is that she had to also put a wireless egg in. By the time dinner was over she was a bit of a mess. The ride to the room was more of the same exposing and showing off. In the elevator she took the dress off, she was dripping. This is all it takes to get her to climb the walls…and she stays there a while too as i start to just lick her slowly
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:29:30 PM

My girl loves it when I go down on her and take my time. Kissing, sucking and nibbling eveything but her clit. I wind my tongue in and out of her folds until she starts to moan a little louder.

Knowing it's time I work my way into her, finding her inner lips and start to suck on them. As I continue to tease her I finally work my way to her clit (which by now is throbbing and super sensitive) Most times I spell the alphabet with my tongue as she writhes in extacy.

I continue to work her to a frenzy as I hear (and feel) her getting closer I stop and move my way up the bed to penetrate her. Her pussy feels so good, seeing as the blood has now started to really flow down there making it easier to stimulate her G spot. Once again as I feel her close to cumming, I pull out and slide my head back between her legs.

I continue to move back and forth pleasing her for at least 20-30 min, I then finish her off by sucking on her clit and coax her to a mind blowing orgasm...I then get the most amazing blow jobs after that too!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

elenai1230
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 8:23:14 PM

after a logn day my guy will come home and go straight up to the bedroom to take a nap he loves it when im already there to rub his back and whisper how hot he is and how sexy he makes me feel. plus the nibbling of his neck and ears drives him crazy. sometimes ill leave teh room right in the middle of it to drive him crazy and go tot he bathroom to take an afternoon shower seeing me naked will amke him almost explode but then once i get him in with me ill suck his cock hard