Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : How much time passes, from meeting to sex?
Choice Votes Statistics
Week. 11 34 %
2-3 weeks. 7 21 %
More than a month. 14 43 %
Celibate 0 0 %

How Much Time Options · View
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 3:00:50 PM

Gals, how much time passes between meeting a guy and sleeping with him?
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:41:41 PM

See, I made it safe for you and others, tip. So far, you've got a lot of company. Ldevil
nicola
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:51:52 PM

You're all slappers!!! (I've voted already...pot / kettle anyone? kekekegay)
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 8:02:23 PM

One week. It depends of course, but hey, we have to go with the quickest example, right?L16
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 10:19:31 PM

I've only been with one guy and I'd known him for about 2 years before that.

Goodie two-shoes right here lol
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 10:23:00 PM

ellastar wrote:
I've only been with one guy and I'd known him for about 2 years before that.

Goodie two-shoes right here lol

That's ok. 3601
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 11:29:52 AM

Need more choices. LOL! Can anyone say one night stand? Or being friends with someone for a month or a year and then having sex?
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 3:14:02 PM

Then you would pick More than a month, Chef-Tastic.
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 3:22:27 PM

whahahahahaa I see no one voted celibate
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 3:35:10 PM

Grab some of those respondents to the masturbation threads, Lois. 6
fystee
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 10:54:06 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Need more choices. LOL! Can anyone say one night stand? Or being friends with someone for a month or a year and then having sex?

Exactly! I am with you Chef.3601 Where is the immediately choice?
Posted: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 8:21:23 AM

Quote:
Then you would pick More than a month, Chef-Tastic.

That doesn't cover the one night stand tho RocDog
Zafia
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:39:59 PM

Heh Heh....evil4

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Hornygal
Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2009 2:24:10 PM

Generally, a week. flower
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2010 3:39:51 AM

It depends on how comfortable I am with him.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2010 7:01:07 AM

With formal dating, I live by the 3 date rule.... If I'm still wanting to see him by the third date, I will definitely be wanting to sleep with him.

Posted: Saturday, June 5, 2010 4:54:20 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
With formal dating, I live by the 3 date rule.... If I'm still wanting to see him by the third date, I will definitely be wanting to sleep with him.

Dancing what about that really hot guy/girl that you met at the club last night. Dancing I know you know the one, the chemistry is there, your wet after the first dance and your mind goes into a spin when he/she touches you. I have to believe your are headed for a bed some place or some place for mind damaging sex. Or does that not count because it was really not a date?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Saturday, June 5, 2010 5:14:59 PM

WHR43 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:

Dancing what about that really hot guy/girl that you met at the club last night. Dancing I know you know the one, the chemistry is there, your wet after the first dance and your mind goes into a spin when he/she touches you. I have to believe your are headed for a bed some place or some place for mind damaging sex. Or does that not count because it was really not a date?

Yeah, that scenario doesn't count because it's not a date... it's just a random hook up (and there certainly isn't anything wrong with those either!). I've gone on to date some people that started as one night stands. But generally speaking, if I think he has relationship potential I prefer to make him work for it a little... Shhh

LadyX
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:13:24 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
WHR43 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:

Yeah, that scenario doesn't count because it's not a date... it's just a random hook up (and there certainly isn't anything wrong with those either!). I've gone on to date some people that started as one night stands. But generally speaking, if I think he has relationship potential I prefer to make him work for it a little... Shhh

So if you are attracted to a guy, I assume that means sexually too- but if you see something special about him you push those urges aside? I don't claim to really know what I'm talking about, I don't have a track record w/ boyfriends really. I've had just a few and none ended well, but it seems to me that the more you thought about yourself being with a guy, the more attracted to him you would be, which would land you in the sack with him sooner. How do you separate a guy who is relationship material from a guy who is just a one time thing, if you are attracted to both? I've met lots of guys who I thought, "now here is a guy who would treat me right, etc." but usually I'm just not as attracted to those guys. dontknow
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 7:08:33 AM

LadyX wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:
WHR43 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:

So if you are attracted to a guy, I assume that means sexually too- but if you see something special about him you push those urges aside? I don't claim to really know what I'm talking about, I don't have a track record w/ boyfriends really. I've had just a few and none ended well, but it seems to me that the more you thought about yourself being with a guy, the more attracted to him you would be, which would land you in the sack with him sooner. How do you separate a guy who is relationship material from a guy who is just a one time thing, if you are attracted to both? I've met lots of guys who I thought, "now here is a guy who would treat me right, etc." but usually I'm just not as attracted to those guys. dontknow

Yeah it's a fine line I guess... but the one niters are usually guys that I meet at a bar or club where neither of us are particularly sober but there is an instant lightning attraction (fuelled by alcohol and a desire to fuck). Its hard to say exactly how I know they would never be relationship material but its just a vibe I get. Maybe they're hot but the personality isn't there, or they're the wrong age or have the wrong kind of job or they're just dumb as a post. And if I'm feeling it, then I go for it, but I know it's for fun only, not for the long term and it's just a physical and circumstantial thing (ie drunk + horny). Sometimes he surprises me or we connect later or the sex is incredible and we'll see each other again... either as fuck buddies or as dating.

The 3-date rule usually works if I've met a guy outside of a club environment and I'm assessing him on a whole different set of criteria that goes beyond instant attraction and I like what I see. Maybe I'm more concerned about respecting what's happening between us and him respecting me to fuck him the first time I see him. In my experience the bad boys like to 'work for it' too... who doesn't like a challenge? And we all know guys like the chase. The second date we get to know each other. The third date is the over-nighter and then it rolls from there. The bit of restraint works to heighten the anticipation, the sex is usually hotter, and I like to be chased a little too. It also means we'll probably be having breakfast together the next morning rather than me waking up with a splitting headache, grabbing my last night's clothes, and making a quick excuse that I need to get to a spin class at the gym to get out of there as fast as I can.

Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 2:21:27 PM

roccotool wrote:

well ... angel7 I don't sleep with every person I meet!

seriously ... it is all in the chemistry and/or if you are anticipating a relationship. some are just good for the once-a-fuck situation.

occasion9

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 2:39:45 PM

VanGogh wrote:
roccotool wrote:

well ... angel7 I don't sleep with every person I meet!

seriously ... it is all in the chemistry and/or if you are anticipating a relationship. some are just good for the once-a-fuck situation.

occasion9

Ah yes...the infamous FuckNChuck

I printed and sold a few of those T-shirts in my life. clown

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.