Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Gold Diggers Options · View
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:17:13 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,692
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Let's say that you are ageing and not a big winner in the genetic lottery when it comes to looks.

If you had the cash, would it give you incentive to go for a girl that was way out of your league just for the sex and ego-boost? Would it bother you if she was just after you for the money or is this just considered "fair trade" for having a hot girl on your arm and in your bed if you were not able to attract the kind of girl you really wanted on your own.

Be honest!


ps. And no, I'm not asking this because I am one.

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 7:40:26 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
If even at this point, I hit the lotto, or I had the cash. Eye candy would be the last thing on my mind. There would be no "trade-off" I could envision.
WorkAlone
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:26:25 PM

Rank: Cogent Sensualist

Joined: 2/27/2010
Posts: 1,516
Location: Subject to Change without Notice, Canada
If she was just after me for the cash and prizes (the pure gold digger) then no way. But I do like to give things to those I love so they may be part of the package (the "likes me AND my money"). Don't you love shades of grey? lol
kojo
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 1:54:58 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/29/2010
Posts: 18
look at these boys taking the moral high ground!! kudos kids, i have the money and the looks and am young as well. Hypothetically speaking if i felt that i wasnt being able to get the reaction i wanted, id use my money asset just like other guys use their body, or their cars, or their social significance to demand attention.

ive gotten with girls just because of the bike i own, would you judge me or her her??

what im saying Ash is your looking at the whole gold digging thing the wrog way. How you should be looking at it is the same way you see women getting attracted to men with nice eyes, smile, body, butt, sense of humor , and the list goes on. So what if a girl is attracted to a man who can provide them with financial stability and she happens to be smoking hot. Show me one girl who doesnt want to be pampered and ill show you a world full of them.

Dont Hate Dont Judge, just do your thing
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:33:27 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,536
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
kojo wrote:
look at these boys taking the moral high ground!! kudos kids, i have the money and the looks and am young as well. Hypothetically speaking if i felt that i wasnt being able to get the reaction i wanted, id use my money asset just like other guys use their body, or their cars, or their social significance to demand attention.

ive gotten with girls just because of the bike i own, would you judge me or her her??

what im saying Ash is your looking at the whole gold digging thing the wrog way. How you should be looking at it is the same way you see women getting attracted to men with nice eyes, smile, body, butt, sense of humor , and the list goes on. So what if a girl is attracted to a man who can provide them with financial stability and she happens to be smoking hot. Show me one girl who doesnt want to be pampered and ill show you a world full of them.

Dont Hate Dont Judge, just do your thing


Kojo I don't know you from Adam, but there are a LOT of people on lush that have a ton of money. The funny thing is most of us are not here to brag about it.

I really think you have mis-read DD's question, she is asking about gold digging more from a Anna Nicole Smith perspective. Ash is probably not looking at the whole gold digging thing the "wrong way" moreso asking a question....

It's awesome that you have a nice bike and gotten with girls because of it, however I really don't think that would provide a woman with a life long sense of financial stability.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:48:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,454
Location: Alabama, United States
To be totally honest, in that situation I'd do it. But not for an ego boost. It would be for the hot girl and the hot sex. By the way, this practice has been done for centuries. How else to explain grown men in their 30's or 40's marrying teenaged girls throughout history. The dowry was once and expected part of marriage. The wealthier you were, the larger dowry you'd give to the bride's father. And the more you'd have to offer your new young bride to keep her happy.

I'd be curious to see the the Gals reaction put similarly. If you (speaking to the gals) were found to be very attractive/sexy/sexual to men but had no kind of skill or education. Lived paycheck to paycheck at menial jobs and one day a very rich, yet unattractive and older and otherwise not your type, began to pay you all sorts of attention and flaunt his wealth with you. Would you allow yourself to be his "eye candy" or "kept woman"? Add into the mix children to care for... would you then?





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
whysoserious
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:28:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 261
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Let's say that you are ageing and not a big winner in the genetic lottery when it comes to looks.

If you had the cash, would it give you incentive to go for a girl that was way out of your league just for the sex and ego-boost? Would it bother you if she was just after you for the money or is this just considered "fair trade" for having a hot girl on your arm and in your bed if you were not able to attract the kind of girl you really wanted on your own.

Be honest!


ps. And no, I'm not asking this because I am one.



If I had the cash it wouldn´t bother me if a girl out of my league was using me, because at the end of the day, I would only be using her until I got bored and something else came along. Also she would earn her money in the bedroom!!
pete379
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:44:56 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 4/25/2011
Posts: 7
Location: maricopa, United States
I guess I must have a ego problem because it wouldn't bother me if she was with me just for the money. I think a beatiful woman is like beautiful art , it should be charished and if its hanging an my arm What a turn on. If both parties understand then it will only last as long as both people are getting something out of it and noone gets hurt.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:13:10 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
Surely there must be some MALE gold diggers out there?? The term gold diggers is always used to refer to females....maybe we just don't make enough money to have gorgeous men latching themselves onto us....I suppose the nearest you get to that is a 'toy boy'....hmm....
realz
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:05:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/29/2011
Posts: 229
Realistically, I have no problem as long as she's fair about it too.

I'm there for the sex (also prestige), she's there for the money. That's an honest trade, probably more honest than many conventional relationships. She's providing a service, it's only fair that she get her payment also.

overmykneenow
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:38:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,287
Location: United Kingdom
Most men with money don't care that they weren't blessed with looks. Every man knows that by and large women don't go for looks alone. A short, fat, bald, rich man will probably do ok.

Successful men find success through self-belief and endeavour, privilege, or natural talent - any of which can be attractive to women irrespective of looks. These men soon realise that looks are irrelevant - but it won't stop them spending big on designer suits.

Those that are successful but still hung up on their looks usually have no problem paying large for sex

Personally - I am gorgeous and charming and intelligent - so I can't really offer you any insight on your original request. Sorry.


Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Guest
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:58:07 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
I like expensive thing and guys with money. It doesn't mean I'm a goldigger everyone. It means I like to be compatible with my mate.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:32:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
overmykneenow wrote:


Personally - I am gorgeous and charming and intelligent - so I can't really offer you any insight on your original request. Sorry.


You missed out arrogant.... evil4 evil4
kojo
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 11:35:26 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/29/2010
Posts: 18
Dudealicious wrote:
kojo wrote:
look at these boys taking the moral high ground!! kudos kids, i have the money and the looks and am young as well. Hypothetically speaking if i felt that i wasnt being able to get the reaction i wanted, id use my money asset just like other guys use their body, or their cars, or their social significance to demand attention.

ive gotten with girls just because of the bike i own, would you judge me or her her??

what im saying Ash is your looking at the whole gold digging thing the wrog way. How you should be looking at it is the same way you see women getting attracted to men with nice eyes, smile, body, butt, sense of humor , and the list goes on. So what if a girl is attracted to a man who can provide them with financial stability and she happens to be smoking hot. Show me one girl who doesnt want to be pampered and ill show you a world full of them.

Dont Hate Dont Judge, just do your thing


Kojo I don't know you from Adam, but there are a LOT of people on lush that have a ton of money. The funny thing is most of us are not here to brag about it.

I really think you have mis-read DD's question, she is asking about gold digging more from a Anna Nicole Smith perspective. Ash is probably not looking at the whole gold digging thing the "wrong way" moreso asking a question....

It's awesome that you have a nice bike and gotten with girls because of it, however I really don't think that would provide a woman with a life long sense of financial stability.



Sorry Mr. Dudealicious, didnt mean to brag and hurt your feelings, just wanted to use an example which i thought was apt to explain my point, as i found that one of the shallowest reasons a girl would get with me.

With respect to me missing the point i would rather Ash tell me that i did instead of you assuming i did.

Any way thanks for taking the time out to explain your point of view, and point noted, like i said Dont Hate, Dont judge, just keep doing your thing spank
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 2:48:42 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,692
Location: Your dirty fantasy
kojo wrote:
Dudealicious wrote:
kojo wrote:
look at these boys taking the moral high ground!! kudos kids, i have the money and the looks and am young as well. Hypothetically speaking if i felt that i wasnt being able to get the reaction i wanted, id use my money asset just like other guys use their body, or their cars, or their social significance to demand attention.

ive gotten with girls just because of the bike i own, would you judge me or her her??

what im saying Ash is your looking at the whole gold digging thing the wrog way. How you should be looking at it is the same way you see women getting attracted to men with nice eyes, smile, body, butt, sense of humor , and the list goes on. So what if a girl is attracted to a man who can provide them with financial stability and she happens to be smoking hot. Show me one girl who doesnt want to be pampered and ill show you a world full of them.

Dont Hate Dont Judge, just do your thing


Kojo I don't know you from Adam, but there are a LOT of people on lush that have a ton of money. The funny thing is most of us are not here to brag about it.

I really think you have mis-read DD's question, she is asking about gold digging more from a Anna Nicole Smith perspective. Ash is probably not looking at the whole gold digging thing the "wrong way" moreso asking a question....

It's awesome that you have a nice bike and gotten with girls because of it, however I really don't think that would provide a woman with a life long sense of financial stability.



Sorry Mr. Dudealicious, didnt mean to brag and hurt your feelings, just wanted to use an example which i thought was apt to explain my point, as i found that one of the shallowest reasons a girl would get with me.

With respect to me missing the point i would rather Ash tell me that i did instead of you assuming i did.

Any way thanks for taking the time out to explain your point of view, and point noted, like i said Dont Hate, Dont judge, just keep doing your thing spank


I actually don't "hate" on gold diggers. In fact, I have a lot of gold digger friends.

What I hate is men who are ugly and old who have cash who think that any young, hot girl should give them the time of day and have this kind of attitude or 'overzealous perseverance' in pursuing women that are WAY out of their league by flashing the money card. For those that are not gold diggers, it's annoying that this kind of guy feels entitled to attention and is operating under the assumption that flashing some money, a free trip, or shopping at Cartier will make any woman roll over and drool.

Yes, they can get 'some women' but they shouldn't be so cocky and overconfident to think that every woman has "her price", and then get annoyed or stalkerish when they are rejected.

Some of us don't give a fuck how much money he has in the bank if he is old enough to be your grandpa and looks like a decrepit troll.

Sorry... just my 'pet peeve'.

Outside of my own personal opinions, I'm totally fine with rich ugly guy and the trophy wife match up. They are each offering one asset and one liability to the partnership.

But... I've always wondered if it's ever bothered the men to know that the women are in it only for the cash and security. I know there is the whole illusion of the let's make-believe we are all super happy and in love factor.... but... are the men aware of the reality of the situation and not caring about it, or are they thinking that the woman has fallen for his "effervescent charisma" or some other random trait that has overridden the fact that he is 4 inches shorter than her, 35 years older than her and has the personality of a wet sock. I'm just wondering if it's something that's just knowingly accepted or if it's part of the greater self-delusion that makes it work in his mind. I just wish these guys would stop getting so pissed off when they find out that the wife is fucking her personal trainer or tennis instructor. It should just be seen as part of the overall package that they bought into. Kind of like how women that date professional athletes and musicians should expect their men to have girls on the side.

And yes, I see the same thing happening (although on a more rare level) with the older woman and her younger boy-toy. I kind of have the same opinion of those match ups too.

As long as everyone is keeping it real though... more power to 'em.

realz
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 3:57:54 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/29/2011
Posts: 229
Dancing_Doll wrote:
...
But... I've always wondered if it's ever bothered the men to know that the women are in it only for the cash and security. I know there is the whole illusion of the let's make-believe we are all super happy and in love factor.... but... are the men aware of the reality of the situation and not caring about it, or are they thinking that the woman has fallen for his "effervescent charisma" or some other random trait....


I'm sure there's both kinds of situation. And the one can be tragic, as well as cruel

But I suspect that many times both parties have a pretty good idea of the dynamic and are comfortable with it. I'm not in such a situation, but if circumstances were different I could well imagine that lifestyle.

I've discussed it elsewhere, but I would argue that deep down the nature of human evolution has actually made this type of situation quite normal.
Mistress_of_words
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 9:49:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/14/2011
Posts: 591
Location: At my keyboard, writing stories for you
LittleBambi wrote:
overmykneenow wrote:


Personally - I am gorgeous and charming and intelligent - so I can't really offer you any insight on your original request. Sorry.


You missed out arrogant.... evil4 evil4


Hehe, well I won't argue with gorgeous and intelligent, but charming? pfft. Bambi's right, substitute arrogant for charming and it'll be bang on the money! laughing8

Guest
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 3:28:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
ROFL! if anything, its a poor reflection on the woman who uses her body to get money...aren't they called prostitutes?
As for the question- coming from a guy who does NOT have the looks, hell yeah. I'll pay for it. And considering the fact that prostitution brings in billions each year, my guess is the majority of men would pay as well...
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 4:46:39 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,487
Location: Cakeland, United States
As someone who enjoyed being a kept man for a brief spell 10 years ago, and had been a boy toy for a few women - a few times in the 80s & late 90s, I can only say that I harbor no ill will towards gold digging females.

Several of my current female gal pals are indeed gold diggers. More power to 'em and bless their heart. One of them told me over a year ago...

"I keep fucking all these dolts and they keep dumping me after half a dozen dates and they can't even fuck or get it up. Screw a bunch of expensive meals or flowers or musicals, just give me the cash and when I've blown him to orgasm, get the fuck out of my hair."

She keeps it honest at least. evil4

$500 gets me a weekend with her and then - she goes home to her MILFY soccer mom existence til our 'next date' two or three weeks later. I have considered this arrangement since I do not wish to get married or actually ever again live with a woman for any duration of time.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 6:48:35 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
eviotis wrote:
If even at this point, I hit the lotto, or I had the cash. Eye candy would be the last thing on my mind. There would be no "trade-off" I could envision.



Yup +1 here....by the way...if I had that kind of scratch and situation...wouldn't it be easier to "buy" some love and keep moving down the buffet line...next!

Don't even have to wake up with them next to if you didn't want it...don't have to worry about the young hottie on your arm for the money getting board and moving into other bedrooms when you weren't looking. Why would someone think that $ would keep them loyal...again if her cheating on you would be a concern...just use the wallet and let them come and go on your terms.
Swollen
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:55:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,028
Location: United Kingdom
Mistress_of_words wrote:
LittleBambi wrote:
overmykneenow wrote:


Personally - I am gorgeous and charming and intelligent - so I can't really offer you any insight on your original request. Sorry.


You missed out arrogant.... evil4 evil4


Hehe, well I won't argue with gorgeous and intelligent, but charming? pfft. Bambi's right, substitute arrogant for charming and it'll be bang on the money! laughing8


Hey you guys - I think there was humour intended in his post ! Don't be so mean ..............
overmykneenow
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:38:28 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,287
Location: United Kingdom
swollen wrote:
Mistress_of_words wrote:
LittleBambi wrote:
overmykneenow wrote:


Personally - I am gorgeous and charming and intelligent - so I can't really offer you any insight on your original request. Sorry.


You missed out arrogant.... evil4 evil4


Hehe, well I won't argue with gorgeous and intelligent, but charming? pfft. Bambi's right, substitute arrogant for charming and it'll be bang on the money! laughing8


Hey you guys - I think there was humour intended in his post ! Don't be so mean ..............


I think we can compromise and say that I'm charmingly arrogant ;)

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mistress_of_words
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 3:14:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/14/2011
Posts: 591
Location: At my keyboard, writing stories for you
swollen wrote:
Mistress_of_words wrote:
LittleBambi wrote:
overmykneenow wrote:


Personally - I am gorgeous and charming and intelligent - so I can't really offer you any insight on your original request. Sorry.


You missed out arrogant.... evil4 evil4


Hehe, well I won't argue with gorgeous and intelligent, but charming? pfft. Bambi's right, substitute arrogant for charming and it'll be bang on the money! laughing8


Hey you guys - I think there was humour intended in his post ! Don't be so mean ..............


What? And miss an opportunity to wind him up? Aww, but it's so fun! Besides, I spend enough time stroking his ego to earn a few digs.

Now we MUST stop derailing this thread.

I'm sure there is a case for considering the other side of the argument too. Regarding whether girls would be able to overlook looks and chemistry for the sake of money. Personally I couldn't, I'd rather be poor and happy. Money doesn't do it for me.

For men who attract someone out of their league for the sake of money, what kind of woman will they be attracting? Sometimes I'm sure shallow and superficial are a turn off, even if they are attached to a great body.

stephanie
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:37:56 AM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 5,482
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland
CandiceSmiles wrote:
I like expensive thing and guys with money. It doesn't mean I'm a goldigger everyone. It means I like to be compatible with my mate.


Actually it kind of does....... (Ha! Ha!) Mwah, Sweetie, whatever works for you!!!!! XXXXX S

(What was the expensive thing???!!!!???)

"Window Shopping for a NEW Crown Of Thorns..." xx SF
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:50:19 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,692
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Interesting responses on this thread! I guess what a lot of the pro-golddigging responses have proven here is that looks are indeed more important than real love.

If you have the cash to buy it (of course...).

I actually suspected that a lot of people would value looks over love, but sometimes it's hard for people to admit that based on the need to be PC all the time. I'm impressed with the honesty in this thread so far... thumbup






lafayettemister
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:19:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,454
Location: Alabama, United States
Speaking of love, do you think it's possible for a man/woman in this situation (in either position of the hottie and the moneybags) to fall in love? We all know of couples where one spouse is much more attractive than the other. Russell Brand and Katy Perry come to mind. Might the gold digger and gold diggee get past those roles and become truly commited to one another in deep love? We also know of many beautiful couples that don't make it together. Could the offer of what the other presents bring them happiness. Can the not-well-to-do attractive person who went into it for the money find he/she love the money man/woman? Just wondering.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
stephanie
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 11:49:38 AM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 5,482
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland
Dancing_Doll wrote:
looks are indeed more important than real love.


Oh No!

(Perhaps in the VERY short term but for me, She has to be all of that and still make me think and make me laugh out loud.... And occasionally touch me by something she says or does or simply IS to the point where my eyes fill with tears of real love... And I have to turn away so she doesn't see... One has to maintain the veneer, after all!!!)

Granted, as a not terribly rich or very good-looking man I have been, and continue to be, REALLY lucky!!!

xx S

"Window Shopping for a NEW Crown Of Thorns..." xx SF
Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:12:30 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,536
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
kojo wrote:
Dudealicious wrote:
kojo wrote:
look at these boys taking the moral high ground!! kudos kids, i have the money and the looks and am young as well. Hypothetically speaking if i felt that i wasnt being able to get the reaction i wanted, id use my money asset just like other guys use their body, or their cars, or their social significance to demand attention.

ive gotten with girls just because of the bike i own, would you judge me or her her??

what im saying Ash is your looking at the whole gold digging thing the wrog way. How you should be looking at it is the same way you see women getting attracted to men with nice eyes, smile, body, butt, sense of humor , and the list goes on. So what if a girl is attracted to a man who can provide them with financial stability and she happens to be smoking hot. Show me one girl who doesnt want to be pampered and ill show you a world full of them.

Dont Hate Dont Judge, just do your thing


Kojo I don't know you from Adam, but there are a LOT of people on lush that have a ton of money. The funny thing is most of us are not here to brag about it.

I really think you have mis-read DD's question, she is asking about gold digging more from a Anna Nicole Smith perspective. Ash is probably not looking at the whole gold digging thing the "wrong way" moreso asking a question....

It's awesome that you have a nice bike and gotten with girls because of it, however I really don't think that would provide a woman with a life long sense of financial stability.



Sorry Mr. Dudealicious, didnt mean to brag and hurt your feelings, just wanted to use an example which i thought was apt to explain my point, as i found that one of the shallowest reasons a girl would get with me.

With respect to me missing the point i would rather Ash tell me that i did instead of you assuming i did.

Any way thanks for taking the time out to explain your point of view, and point noted, like i said Dont Hate, Dont judge, just keep doing your thing spank


Ahhh buddy you don't have to worry I have a a great job and a lot of money myself, oh never mind a good bike..thanks though

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

obscura
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:38:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/10/2010
Posts: 143
Location: Zef Side
I think in a way it's sad that an old chap, who might have worked hard all his life to get to where he is, would sacrifice genuine love for a young piece of meat (because that's all it would be). I find it hard to imagine getting kicks out of having a young lady screw her nose up while sucking my wrinkled up, 90-year-old semi-erect penis or having a distant, blank look on her face while riding it, or struggling against the pain of my arthritic fingers trying to keep up with her. Not overly sexy in my opinion.

At that age, I wouldn't think sex is a high priority. Therefore I think I would go with someone who I cared about, who cared about me for who I was and and just hope like fuck she doesn't get alzheimer's or dementia.

Porn's always cheaper anyway.

cokeheadbarbie
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2011 11:52:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/4/2010
Posts: 163
Location: In the DJ Booth , United Kingdom
This is silly. Men give and women takes its all natural biology that way. Some of us are lucky to be really fit and mad hot and when you are blessed like that you expect nicer things in life. When I'm giving some bloke my cherished time Im expecting him to worth my efforts and its not meaning taking me to some cheap resto or not shelling out for some nice trinkets on my birthday or at Crimbo. If he wants a really gorges girl then he's going to have to pamper her in order to keep her.

Love fades people come on! Its just as easy to fall for a rich man as a poor man! fine he might not be perfect in every way or maybe hes older but whatever but who is perfect right? Its blood shallow to expect that your going to get perfection in a mate so you need to get your priorities right. My priority is security and to be treated like a princess. Giggles. That doesnt make me a golddigger that just means I know what I want!

angel7

xx B.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.