Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sex-Fiend Test Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:45:21 PM

Intellectual Inferno
You have an intellectual sexiness factor of 84!

Who am I to give you advice? You already know everything you need to know, and if there's something you don't know, you're eager to check it out. You are among the few special minds in the world that are truly free, totally creative, and absolutely sexy. The downside is, it's hard to find partners who can keep up with your quick, vigorously sexy mind. You often find yourself bored with anything less than exciting sex, and only those who equal your intellect, your openess, and your creativity can provide that excitment. You're an avid reader, a deep thinking, and a sexually liberated person. You enjoy learning for its own sake just as much as you enjoy sex for pleasure's own sake. Your partner, if he or she is able to keep up with you, is extremely lucky to have you.
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:03:58 PM

What does your score mean?

Your score is: 95

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

fuckedsilly
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:17:43 PM

75%

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
WorkAlone
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:48:57 PM

Your score is: 85

Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 3:13:18 PM

dan59
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011 4:35:18 AM

65:
LadySharon
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2:46:12 PM

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
adele
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:03:06 PM

Your score is: 60

Be sure to read my new series - Angela
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/angela-gets-a-new-job-1.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/angela-gets-a-master-part-2-of-the.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/angela-gets-her-first-butt-plug-part.aspx My 1st Famous Story
and the latest part...https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/angela-gets-gangbanged-part-18-of-the.aspx

and view some of my other recent offerings... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/the-cheater.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/a-new-life-for-rose.aspx
Jillicious
Posted: Sunday, July 10, 2011 1:23:02 AM

RAAAWWWWWRRR!

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
PrettyMom
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:00:34 PM

Your score is: 65

Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:17:50 AM

Your score is: 75

Kitanica
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:33:08 AM

80 :)
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:43:11 PM

Your score is: 55

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!

Coco
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 11:38:54 AM

Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 11:46:51 AM

My score is: 90

Eeyore123
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 4:16:06 PM

Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 5:08:14 PM

Your score is: 65

carmen_has36
Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011 6:17:38 AM

How much of a sex fiend are you?

Your score is: 90

angel7
Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011 6:27:20 AM

Your score is: 85
pet-player
Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011 9:05:20 AM

When the shoe is fit the feet are forgoten :Osho
Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011 9:57:29 AM

Your score is: 80

xXPrincess_AuroraXx
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:59:38 PM

Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:57:38 AM

My score = 50

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!
nastynate69
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:33:25 AM

Sorry to break it to you but No one is a Bigger Fiend then I am Mwahahahahahaha
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:34:20 AM

nastynate69 wrote:
Sorry to break it to you but No one is a Bigger Fiend then I am Mwahahahahahaha

No argument here
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:16:21 PM

Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:34:14 PM

Scored 75, not bad but there's always room to improve for everyone. Sometimes people exaggerate themselves anyone, so I take it all with a pinch of salt.
playsit
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 3:12:30 PM

Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:25:32 AM

Your score is: 55

Hmm, that does sound about right tho be honest.

H xo
Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 12:43:21 AM

How funny