Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Phone sex Options · View
Naughty_Magician
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 12:40:49 PM

Have you done it? If yes, what did you think of it?

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:05:33 PM

I have done it and it was great, but it was never something planned. It was very spontaneous when I have done it. But it is not something I would want to do all the time. Same goes for Cyber. Best when spontaneous and not a routine thing.
ShyVixen
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:17:42 PM

Started out as a sexy online chat, then he called to hear me cum! I was hesitant at first feeling shy but then the vixen in me came out and I found it to be very erotic!
Naughty_Magician
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:09:13 PM

Who else has done it? Also, what makes for an awesome phone fuck?

redhotmommacita
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:30:16 PM

Since my fiancee is away a lot on business trips we have our sessions of hot kinky phone sex with added toys he has gotten me for such occasions and we exchange pics of each others wet parts or of me with my big black cock dildo in me and vibe on my clit ummmmmmm... I think I might call him now for a little play time.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:19:30 PM

Yes, and it can be ridiculously hot. I usually end up with “just been fucked” messy hair and legs like jelly after a particularly long, wild session… and I’m often a little ‘sore’ the next day too.

To make it exceptional, you definitely need to be doing it with someone you connect with, and who is good with dirty talk, uninhibited and skilled with role-playing and fantasies/storytelling. And it’s not just about talk… it’s also about both of you directing the physical actions of the other person.

Having toys, lube, vibrators and other kinky things ready-to-go is a must.

You can actually get very creative with it… drunken

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:27:00 PM

redhotmommacita wrote:
Since my fiancee is away a lot on business trips we have our sessions of hot kinky phone sex with added toys he has gotten me for such occasions and we exchange pics of each others wet parts or of me with my big black cock dildo in me and vibe on my clit ummmmmmm... I think I might call him now for a little play time.

Will love to know how your session went!!

WorkAlone
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 7:23:06 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
Yes, and it can be ridiculously hot.

To make it exceptional, you definitely need to be doing it with someone you connect with, and who is good with dirty talk, uninhibited and skilled with role-playing and fantasies/storytelling. And it’s not just about talk… it’s also about both of you directing the physical actions of the other person.

I'll add that hearing your partner react to you is a HUGE turn-on. Any idiot can type "I'm cumming" but hearing breathing changes, a change to a more husky tone of voice, the little moans and groans, even the sounds of what they're doing (e.g., the telltale buzz of a toy or the sound of fingers on themselves) at your direction can be intensely hot. And, unlike chat, you have a really good idea of what they're actually doing at the time.

I'll also reiterate a key point---you need the right partner and connection for it to work. You need to have a sexual connection and be aroused by each other for it to work well.
redhotmommacita
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 8:25:24 AM

happyhumping wrote:
redhotmommacita wrote:

Will love to know how your session went!!

Darling happyhumper,

It was mind blowing as usual.... I swear in my past relationship I never could achieve even one orgasm.. but with my fiancee it's another story even on the phone this man has me doing multiple Orgasms, screaming, yelling and tearing the bed up. Till I nearly pass out of pure Ecstasy, and it always puts me right to sleep as usual...He is the best sleep aide ever...lol

It helps so much that he and I have very creative minds and we have taken our imaginations and sex to a whole another level both in and out of our bedroom...What has really set our relationship at a higher level is that first and for most we are friends, then we are lovers so we can talk about anything and achieve anything we set our minds to...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

INNOCENTMISERY
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:29:48 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
Yes, and it can be ridiculously hot. I usually end up with “just been fucked” messy hair and legs like jelly after a particularly long, wild session… and I’m often a little ‘sore’ the next day too.

I'll gladly volunteer my services the next time you want a phone session!

"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Naughty_Magician
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 3:42:03 PM

INNOCENTMISERY wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:

I'll gladly volunteer my services the next time you want a phone session!

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic?

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:23:43 PM

Yeah phone sex isn't really a "service" unless you are getting paid the big bucks.

As every girl in here has said... it's about the connection, not about hearing a random male voice on the other line. Probably why there are very few (any?) straight male phone sex operators.

But I'm sure that people know better than to use "do you like phone sex" or "do you like cam" or "do you like to see naked dick pics" as a baited fishing hook lure thrown in to make fresh catches. It's all about knowing that for the girls that are revelling in the dirty thrill of a hot, no-holds-barred, anything-goes verbal mindfuck that we're probably just as choosey with the guy we engage with (if not even more so) as we would be if we were having actual live sex.

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:51:01 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
Yeah phone sex isn't really a "service" unless you are getting paid the big bucks.

What do you mean by that? Why would it be a service?

sillyndelicious
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2011 10:31:34 AM

definitely a spontaneous one for me. i love to hear a man that i already connected (as mentioned above) moan, doing dirty talk to me, and it's usually just turns me on.. lol.. ok, i was guilty on teasing him first tho. evil4
kinkychick21
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 3:46:43 PM

I have done it many times (both with guys and gals), loved it every time!
Dongor
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 3:59:01 PM

you have to have a connection with the other person.......that can make the silences as hot as the chat. and trust.mmmmmmm get dialing now
ForbiddenEden
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 3:52:56 AM

Love, Love, Love phone sex! Have I done it with anyone other than a boyfriend, no. Will I, no. I completely agree with having to have a connection with the other person. Otherwise if just makes it dirty in a bad way. But you need lots and lots of toys, its just makes it that more... stimulating ;) There's something addicting about knowing you could make someone cum by just the sound of your voice, breathing, moaning, instuctions, ect.
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:49:38 AM

Yes, I have done it many times..and feels amazingly hot to be able to hear the voices and moaning sounds...much nicer orgasm than just solo fun alone...
I am still up for it...
if some women are interested, please contact me, lol
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:35:12 PM

Nope... I've never had the inclination to try it.
I have some hearing loss from working in loud bars for a few years.
Personally, I find it would kill the mood if I had to ask him "What?" or "Pardon?" everytime he spoke.

Although "Come again?" could be taken a whole different way. evil4

Justalittlekornflake
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:56:56 AM

At the start of my relationship (long distance) with my fiance, he used to call every night to say goodnight. More often than not it would end in phone sex. As most have already said, there needs to be a connection. For me, i loved hearing him say how he wanted to do certain things he had already done, kissed places hed already kissed. Wouldnt be anywhere near as hot if it was with a stranger who didnt know what i liked.
longblackpinkish
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:39:01 AM

i love phone sex..just thinkin about the past experiences iv had and even some girls that are in relationships have called me with the intent.and then comes the text 'im all wet again thinkin of you..good night x'
they are usually my ex girlfriends or some one i'm still in contact with after a fling! i more into dirty texts..u cant beat being at work and after a while of texting..the topic gets dirty..and before you know it...she wants your fat c*ck screw-in her tight cunt!! and she knows your struggling to walk coz of your erection evil4
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:22:43 PM

It's like exchanging emails, chats, or sharing stories, but better because you can hear the woman's voice. You can roll play and say things to each other that you might feel shy about saying in person. If you don't know the person then it is free to let yourself go wild. I love knowing a woman is playing with her pussy while talking to me. Some girls ask me to put the phone down so they can hear me slapping my meat. If it is a girl you know it can be wild because you are letting your inner feeling be known and who knows when you get together you may do what your are whispering to each other for real. I love cumming for a girl. We roll play. Most girls want the guy to do most of the talking, but we enjoy it when a girl gets nice and naughty. Umm.
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:41:16 AM

Yes I have.
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 11:10:37 PM

I've done it several times and I love it. Only being able to hear what's going on on the other of end of the phone just makes your imagination run wild
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 11:35:47 PM

I used to do it alot when I was a virgin. (I am an avid reader) I used to do phone sex with the guy I lost my virginity to.

However with my current boyfriend, I feel slightly embarassed to do it. I just don't have that spark any more.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2011 12:21:25 AM

i have had phone sex, both not so good and really fucking awesome. the difference? it's all about connection. there is a real difference between phone sex with just any nameless dude who's looking to get off with a chick who'll moan and phone sex with someone you have a mind/body connection with. it can be insanely sensual with the right partner and as hot as real sex.

Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:28:37 AM

i've done it a couple of times. wasn't worth it. sexting is better
cathyrohan
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 9:14:54 AM

I have had phone sex many times and it can be very fun. The more spontaneous the more fun it is for me though, if it's planned it can seem forced and when it's forced it just isn't as much fun.

"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 9:54:29 AM

This guy sounds like he has the whole phone sex thing perfected!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

xxashleyxx
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:57:59 PM

i have. its fun to do when ur in a room with other people and u use code words :) u cant moan tho..which kinda sucks lol

i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!