Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

sending panties to guys Options · View
ja50n
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:12:55 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/25/2011
Posts: 31
Location: whidbey island, United States
how many of you women on this site would send a pair panties to a guy that asked so he could jack off with them, and smell them ?
sexysush
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 9:27:01 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/29/2008
Posts: 31
Location: Mumbai
Do you know... Panties really costs to us...
ja50n
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:48:04 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/25/2011
Posts: 31
Location: whidbey island, United States
what??
kinkitten
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 10:41:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/17/2011
Posts: 456
what sexy means is we usually buy expensive panties and usually we know and love all the pairs we own so sending them to some stranger is too big a sacrifice..

but if it was someone i was dating/ fucking i would happily give him a pair of my panties to masturbate in- i would probably like to see him do it too.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-neighbors-boy-1.aspx
ja50n
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:48:17 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/25/2011
Posts: 31
Location: whidbey island, United States
ok i see
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 10:47:35 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,069
my wife enjoys me using her panties.
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 2:17:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,069
Unless I picked them up for under a fiver and it costs me nothing to hand them over....they're staying firmly in my underwear drawer. Well, underwear box thing.

I've been offered money to hand over worn underwear before....I wasn't so opposed to THAT ;)
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 3:07:25 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 7,218
Location: Your dirty fantasy
I have sent some seriously sexy panties to a guy before, but I know him... I wouldn't do it for a random stranger.


ja50n
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 5:47:05 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/25/2011
Posts: 31
Location: whidbey island, United States
so if a guy offered to pay you for them how many of you would do it then?
ShyVixen
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:06:56 PM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 5/2/2009
Posts: 1,489
Location: United States
I think there is something very sexy and enticing about sending a pair of panties to a guy, but it would be with someone I'm comfortable with and trust, someone who excites me and deserving of my panties! We do love our panties afterall!!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:28:41 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,866
Location: Cakeland, United States
ja50n wrote:
so if a guy offered to pay you for them how many of you would do it then?


Well, hell, Doll...you and I've known one another for what...about a year now? I mean, we've never actually met. I don't know if your voice sounds like Scooter's or ChefKathleen's.

But if I offered you like $100 USD for a pair of $52.00, slightly soiled and heavily semen laden panties...and I paid for shipping.

would you?

That's not a firm offer and all of you are witness to this. This isn't e-fckn-bay.

Ja50n...that's kind of what you're looking for?

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:46:44 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 7,218
Location: Your dirty fantasy
WellMadeMale wrote:
ja50n wrote:
so if a guy offered to pay you for them how many of you would do it then?


Well, hell, Doll...you and I've known one another for what...about a year now? I mean, we've never actually met. I don't know if your voice sounds like Scooter's or ChefKathleen's.

But if I offered you like $100 USD for a pair of $52.00, slightly soiled and heavily semen laden panties...and I paid for shipping.

would you?

That's not a firm offer and all of you are witness to this. This isn't e-fckn-bay.

Ja50n...that's kind of what you're looking for?


Hmm... if you make it $150, I'll throw in a pantyliner for free!
$175 if you prefer me not to shower for 3 days.
Come to think of it, I think I have an old dance leotard I can sell to that other guy with the fetish.

Damn... I need to get on ebay! Nicola, can we have a silent auction thread in here? clown


Buz
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:58:36 AM

Rank: The Linebacker
Moderator

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 9,629
Location: Atlanta, United States
I don't understand paying for panties. When I was in college girls gave them to us all the time. We had some mounted deer heads on the wall in the little house we rented and it was the girls that started the tradition of leaving panties hanging from the antlers whenever they came over and spent the night with us. Those deer heads became swamped in panties, mostly thongs, sheer lacy boy short panties and such. (Thank goodness no one left any granny panties!!!) hahaha




WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:40:54 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,866
Location: Cakeland, United States
Buz wrote:
(Thank goodness no one left any granny panties!!!) hahaha


Buz - Granny panties are handy for when you need to strain the cigarette butts and ashes from the last swallow of every leaning and supposedly empty beer bottle or can.

Didn't you learn nothing at college?

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:38:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,025
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
Dancing_Doll wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
ja50n wrote:
so if a guy offered to pay you for them how many of you would do it then?


Well, hell, Doll...you and I've known one another for what...about a year now? I mean, we've never actually met. I don't know if your voice sounds like Scooter's or ChefKathleen's.

But if I offered you like $100 USD for a pair of $52.00, slightly soiled and heavily semen laden panties...and I paid for shipping.

would you?

That's not a firm offer and all of you are witness to this. This isn't e-fckn-bay.

Ja50n...that's kind of what you're looking for?


Hmm... if you make it $150, I'll throw in a pantyliner for free!
$175 if you prefer me not to shower for 3 days.
Come to think of it, I think I have an old dance leotard I can sell to that other guy with the fetish.

Damn... I need to get on ebay! Nicola, can we have a silent auction thread in here? clown


Darn....until I read DD's answer above I thought "SICKO's", but hey, for a whiff of DD??

Will you take plastic? evil4

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:00:19 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,069
ShyVixen wrote:
I think there is something very sexy and enticing about sending a pair of panties to a guy, but it would be with someone I'm comfortable with and trust, someone who excites me and deserving of my panties! We do love our panties afterall!!


you are sexy. :)f-hihi
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.