Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Transexuals, hermaphrodites, intersexuals? Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 8:30:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,577
Location: Alabama, United States
Would you have sex with someone who possessed both sexual organs? Heterosexual guys, would you or could you have vaginal sex with someone who was pretty and had great boobs but also happened to have a penis? Stricly lesbian women here, could you let this person who has a vagina penetrate you with her real life cock? What if the person in question was more "manly" than "womanly", yet still had both organs? I guess you bi Lushies would get the best of both worlds.

Here is a link to a video.. turn the volume down as it is HORRIBLE.






When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 10:31:32 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,866
Location: Cakeland, United States
Well, that was certainly interesting, Mister. I'll continue to take a rain check on my active physical participation. Voyeur will remain my boundary.

Still, it's somewhat comforting to realize that humans such as these can indeed enjoy their sexuality.

Every human should be able to participate in a wonderful sexually self aware lifestyle/relationship (if they so choose to).

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Callisto
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 10:59:21 AM

Rank: Rocker of the cocker
Moderator

Joined: 8/23/2010
Posts: 3,584
Location: A secret, United States
I agree with wellmademale..it was interesting..

All I gotta say is.. kudos to them for being able to get double the pleasure..

on that note.. Not really into that.. just not my thing.. but hey.. to each their own
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 11:36:30 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,664
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Geeez man, no I have to ask you one question....How in the hell did you find this video??
I personally don't go to youporn to find hermaphrodite videos but you have seemed to find it LOL!!

I think it's great that they can enjoy each other and as Callisto had said to get "double the pleasure" is quite interesting.

This would not be something for me though, just watching that video I had a few "what the hell?" reactions so I am sure that it would be multiplied in real life.

Thank-you very much for enriching my life today Mister and as they say....you do learn something new everyday!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 11:47:32 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,577
Location: Alabama, United States
Dudealicious wrote:
Geeez man, no I have to ask you one question....How in the hell did you find this video??
I personally don't go to youporn to find hermaphrodite videos but you have seemed to find it LOL!!

I think it's great that they can enjoy each other and as Callisto had said to get "double the pleasure" is quite interesting.

This would not be something for me though, just watching that video I had a few "what the hell?" reactions so I am sure that it would be multiplied in real life.

Thank-you very much for enriching my life today Mister and as they say....you do learn something new everyday!



Haha, funny. I was just trying to find something to get things going in here. And I've seen quite a bit of, pardon the term, "shemale" pics on peoples profiles so it got me to thinking. A simple google search brought up that video. For anyone that is into that, I sure hope there are more/better vids than just that one.

I'm curious as to what your "what the hell" reactions were.

As for me, I wouldn't be able to do it either. If there's anything that dangles it would prevent me from being interested. But for anyone who is into it.. I have no judgements. Most of us pervs on Lush have one kink or another so we are pretty open minded to the kinks of others.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 12:32:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,056
No judging from me, but this is definitely not my thing. Watched some of it and no turn on at all. I definitely agree with "double the pleasure." ;)

I did have a Lush friend tell me once that since he had become a member of Lush he had developed an attraction for "shemales" that he had never had before. He has since left Lush, so I am not sure if he pursued his interests, but I suspect he probably did/will.

I do wonder if Lush anesthetizes us to certain things that are "out of the ordinary," sparks kinks we didn't know we had, and/or plants new kinks for some of us? My closest analogy is kids playing violent video games, when violence becomes no big deal after awhile. (I know someone will have a problem with that analogy, oh well) Anyway, when I first joined Lush some things did surprise/shock me. (I guess more of a prude than I thought) However, now, I hardly bat an eye at graphic shemale pics; the 10 million incest stories on the front page of Lush; and women peeing on their kitchen table, taking pics, and posting them on their profile for someone's viewing pleasure. Those are just daily events on Lush to me now. I know I've become somewhat anesthetized, but not sure if I've developed new kinks. I'll get back to you on that one...
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:02:50 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,664
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lafayettemister wrote:

I'm curious as to what your "what the hell" reactions were.


First of all I knew there would dicks involved by I had no idea about the double penetration (at the same time) was humanly possible! As well to see them sucking dick then going down to the pussy I had to scratch my head to wonder if the images had been modified somehow. That video did nothing to turn me on though (which is unusual for me LOL)

Kudo's to the community that has found the good in their "differences"!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:07:01 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 7,217
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Dudealicious wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

I'm curious as to what your "what the hell" reactions were.


First of all I knew there would dicks involved by I had no idea about the double penetration (at the same time) was humanly possible! As well to see them sucking dick then going down to the pussy I had to scratch my head to wonder if the images had been modified somehow. That video did nothing to turn me on though (which is unusual for me LOL)

Kudo's to the community that has found the good in their "differences"!


Yes, they are modified... The images looked a little too unreal for me as well so I googled out of curiosity. Turns out the vast majority of hermaphrodite porn is faked. It's a million to one that hermaphrodites would have both sexual organs as developed as they were in this clip and in working order. It's all camera angles and prosthetics.




lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:17:29 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,577
Location: Alabama, United States
Ok, well then just consider the question about transexuals. Would you or wouldn't you?





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:20:41 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,056
Not that they don't have their own particular charm, but it's not for me.
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:22:25 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 7,927
Location: California
Dudealicious wrote:


This would not be something for me though, just watching that video I had a few "what the hell?" reactions so I am sure that it would be multiplied in real life.


Are you suuuuuuuuurreeee?????????

You wouldn't dig a really really hot chick with a penis? Hmmmmmmm.....

laughing8


My answer is no by the way. Way no.





Jillicious
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 1:39:05 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
Yes, I even wrote a story about it. I think I've got one of the few hermaphrodite stories on the site.

There is a BIG difference between real hermaphrodites and fantasy hermaphrodites. Most hermaphrodites have underdeveloped genitals which don't always function completely. But if you are into anime and hentai then you should take a look at futanari. Fantasy hermaphrodites are fun. I feel bad for those who are born intersex in real life. It would be a hard thing to figure out.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:06:57 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,056
Jillicious wrote:
Yes, I even wrote a story about it. I think I've got one of the few hermaphrodite stories on the site.

There is a BIG difference between real hermaphrodites and fantasy hermaphrodites. Most hermaphrodites have underdeveloped genitals which don't always function completely. But if you are into anime and hentai then you should take a look at futanari. Fantasy hermaphrodites are fun. I feel bad for those who are born intersex in real life. It would be a hard thing to figure out.


Which of your stories is it Jill? I'd like to read it.
Jillicious
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:15:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
chefkathleen wrote:
Which of your stories is it Jill? I'd like to read it.


Hermaphrodite Sister. It is also in the incest category so fair warning to anyone who finds that deplorable.



Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Regello77
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:18:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/8/2010
Posts: 140
Lafayettemister , Thanks for the hermaphrodite film , I loved it . Very sexy and horny !!! Yes , I would have sex with someone so doubly endowed , delicious . I found some other very erotic sites in cosequence . thanks again .
Shibui
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:14:33 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/22/2010
Posts: 109
Location: Nesteled in your arms, United States
For me it's all about chemistry. If the chemistry was there, it could happen. Unfortunately, most Hermaphrodites aren't as developed as what is illustrated in the video.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:28:25 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 821,056
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Dudealicious wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

I'm curious as to what your "what the hell" reactions were.


First of all I knew there would dicks involved by I had no idea about the double penetration (at the same time) was humanly possible! As well to see them sucking dick then going down to the pussy I had to scratch my head to wonder if the images had been modified somehow. That video did nothing to turn me on though (which is unusual for me LOL)

Kudo's to the community that has found the good in their "differences"!


Yes, they are modified... The images looked a little too unreal for me as well so I googled out of curiosity. Turns out the vast majority of hermaphrodite porn is faked. It's a million to one that hermaphrodites would have both sexual organs as developed as they were in this clip and in working order. It's all camera angles and prosthetics.



Dancing Doll you took the words out of my mouth. From my readings there are certainly people with gentilia of both sexes, but not developed to the point shown in this video.

Great computer work by someone I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:31:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,400
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
WHR43 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Dudealicious wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

I'm curious as to what your "what the hell" reactions were.


First of all I knew there would dicks involved by I had no idea about the double penetration (at the same time) was humanly possible! As well to see them sucking dick then going down to the pussy I had to scratch my head to wonder if the images had been modified somehow. That video did nothing to turn me on though (which is unusual for me LOL)

Kudo's to the community that has found the good in their "differences"!


Yes, they are modified... The images looked a little too unreal for me as well so I googled out of curiosity. Turns out the vast majority of hermaphrodite porn is faked. It's a million to one that hermaphrodites would have both sexual organs as developed as they were in this clip and in working order. It's all camera angles and prosthetics.



Dancing Doll you took the words out of my mouth. From my readings there are certainly people with gentilia of both sexes, but not developed to the point shown in this video.

Great computer work by someone I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Absolutely Fake!! I have seen a couple of these vids before and after reading this I have found a few more and they all have one thing in common, You never see the "girl" when her cock is flacid, only when it is fully erect. And they all have pubic hair too which probably helps cover up the fact that it is a prosthetic. It is good camera work though.

As would I have sex with a Real Life Hermaphrodite Or A Hot Very Feminine Transexual? Well lets say it makes a good fantasy but not sure I would actually do it for real.

And I also agree that being born like that for real would be a very difficult way to live, not knowing where you really fit in!
mumslover69
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:44:31 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 1/10/2011
Posts: 4
lafayettemister wrote:
Would you have sex with someone who possessed both sexual organs? Heterosexual guys, would you or could you have vaginal sex with someone who was pretty and had great boobs but also happened to have a penis? Stricly lesbian women here, could you let this person who has a vagina penetrate you with her real life cock? What if the person in question was more "manly" than "womanly", yet still had both organs? I guess you bi Lushies would get the best of both worlds.

Here is a link to a video.. turn the volume down as it is HORRIBLE.



Two hermaphrodites having sex.


just when you think you've seen it all you get a curve ball :) best of all worlds.d'oh!
Philly
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:11:12 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 9/22/2010
Posts: 2
Location: Irvine, Scotland, United Kingdom
Rule 34 strikes again
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.