Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

A Tip.. for oral sex Options · View
She
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:47:07 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,628
A tip or just a well known info, either way I thought of sharing this, with you guys when I come across to it. Feel free to share your experience or maybe if any of your ladies did ever gave you a lesson for oral sex and how did that go :)




P.s. I know that it was a lot of words about oral sex, however I didn't find any thread with this details, and I could be perfectly wrong as well evil4
hobbhorn
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:04:25 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/8/2011
Posts: 320
Location: Andrews
Wow... thanks for sharing this ... Most of this I have figured out over time but I was thinking a firm tongue with pressure was better... however the key is being sensitive to how my partner is responding.. thanks again :)
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:27:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,215
Yeah, that about sums it up. However, every woman is different, and though it's hard to go wrong with these basics, some women have asked for a firmer, harder tongue technique once we get into it. I've had some women respond to light, teasing touches and licks, others wanted slow lingering caresses with more tongue pressure, one girl didn't like her clit played with too much another wanted most of the attention focused there. Some girls like their perineum stroked, one or two haven't liked it. Same goes with fingers, butt play, labia...it's all about discovery and listening, gauging what to do by sensing the responses. It's difficult sometimes, as it's very intimate, and some women have hang-ups about it, or have difficulties saying or showing what they like. That said, I've learned a lot and definitely enjoy it.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 11:14:02 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,215
Impish_Grin wrote:
Yeah, that about sums it up. However, every woman is different, and though it's hard to go wrong with these basics, some women have asked for a firmer, harder tongue technique once we get into it. I've had some women respond to light, teasing touches and licks, others wanted slow lingering caresses with more tongue pressure, one girl didn't like her clit played with too much another wanted most of the attention focused there. Some girls like their perineum stroked, one or two haven't liked it. Same goes with fingers, butt play, labia...it's all about discovery and listening, gauging what to do by sensing the responses. It's difficult sometimes, as it's very intimate, and some women have hang-ups about it, or have difficulties saying or showing what they like. That said, I've learned a lot and definitely enjoy it.



Communication is a key part to any relationship.

Don't be affraid to ask, and be honest with your aswers when you are asked.

Respect the wishes of the one you are with, and you will both have a better time.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 6:37:01 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,215
I have to disagree with the firm tongue against the clit. I have used a firm tongue, with rapid motion either side to side or up and down, or both. Variety and unexpected stimulation are key. While stimulating the vagina as I lightly strum the clit with my erect tongue, it rarely failed.

How do I know...I listened to her body.
She
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 8:11:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,628
In what mood we are for, how much we like diversity, do we want foreplay.. every woman is different, yes, however I think that unknown writer in original post, was trying to say that whatever you do, do it that woman will know for sure that you are enjoying eating her out and not just 'working hard' to make her cum. Does it make sense?
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 9:45:09 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,664
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Yep have done what you posted SHE and the latter as mentioned by some of the other men here. It not only depends on the woman but the day as well. Sometimes a little more pressure one day works better than the next, fingers great but one day could be a no no.

Men make sure to LISTEN to your partner, not only their moans but what their body is doing...Breathing, look for toes curling, hands grasping at the bedsheets. Or the alternative, her lying there stiff as a board moaning ohhhh ahhhh- time to change it up if she isn't giving you some feedback!

For me, it's the non-verbal cues that let me know how I am doing!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Swollen
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 10:56:51 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,040
Location: United Kingdom
For me, great oral is when your man makes you feel like you are giving not receiving. Of course, the same goes the other way too. x
lensman
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 11:02:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/4/2011
Posts: 317
Location: london, United Kingdom
swollen wrote:
For me, great oral is when your man makes you feel like you are giving not receiving. Of course, the same goes the other way too. x


what chance of a demonstration - not sure what you mean lol Think
DarkSide
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 1:53:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/28/2011
Posts: 248
Location: UK, United Kingdom
I'm with Eviotis...you listen to a woman's body to know when you have it right....but enthusiasm for the task at hand and a good responding woman makes all the difference.

I have ex's where you could clamp your mouth on their clit and suck and they loved it...
I have ex's where you could hardly touch them on the clit but loved my tongue on their pussy...
I have ex's where anything you did down there was useless...(they were the hardest to cope with...lol)

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal.
Guest
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 3:05:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,215


"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHWWWEEEHHHHHHH!"

You guys must be all, like, Jewish or Protestant or stuff.....

(We're about to find out whether Americans really do irony.....)

xx SF
Espresso
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 3:23:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/22/2011
Posts: 942
Location: United States
I like a Firm tongue on my clit! A slow tongue, a fast tongue....tongue! I used to like only tongue with no finger in my holes. But I'm more open to that now.,..

You poor guys, again trying to figure out what women want. But think of it like any other like/dislike. Some like their steak well-done, some want it rare - just give them what they want.

I think the simpliest advice I can give is to be thoughtful. Communicate in word and deed that you do want to please her, that your pleasure is increased when she is pleased.

Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
dan17
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 9:10:09 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/14/2011
Posts: 283
She wrote:
A tip or just a well known info, either way I thought of sharing this, with you guys when I come across to it. Feel free to share your experience or maybe if any of your ladies did ever gave you a lesson for oral sex and how did that go :)




P.s. I know that it was a lot of words about oral sex, however I didn't find any thread with this details, and I could be perfectly wrong as well evil4


definitely approved and proven satisfaction i did that to my girl, she really arouse and wild during that time

mrgay
Guest
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 10:43:15 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,215
She wrote:
A tip or just a well known info, either way I thought of sharing this, with you guys when I come across to it. Feel free to share your experience or maybe if any of your ladies did ever gave you a lesson for oral sex and how did that go :)




P.s. I know that it was a lot of words about oral sex, however I didn't find any thread with this details, and I could be perfectly wrong as well evil4


Thanks, there are good pointers in this piece.
1curiouscat
Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:06:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/25/2011
Posts: 1,150
Location: São Paulo , Brazil
She wrote:
In what mood we are for, how much we like diversity, do we want foreplay.. every woman is different, yes, however I think that unknown writer in original post, was trying to say that whatever you do, do it that woman will know for sure that you are enjoying eating her out and not just 'working hard' to make her cum. Does it make sense?


SHE, i think this is in essence what "anonymous" wrote summarized.

I have noticed, that the more involved you become the more your partner responds.

Your words are perfect - you can´t just do it, you got to feel it while doing it.



Overwhelming Reality

From Across the Room
Jezziebelle
Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:23:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/23/2009
Posts: 274
Location: United States
1curiouscat wrote:
She wrote:
In what mood we are for, how much we like diversity, do we want foreplay.. every woman is different, yes, however I think that unknown writer in original post, was trying to say that whatever you do, do it that woman will know for sure that you are enjoying eating her out and not just 'working hard' to make her cum. Does it make sense?


SHE, i think this is in essence what "anonymous" wrote summarized.

I have noticed, that the more involved you become the more your partner responds.

Your words are perfect - you can´t just do it, you got to feel it while doing it.


Absolutely agree with this. And the post. Just make sure you guys are PATIENT. What turns me off more than anything is a guy who makes me feel like I'm being timed. :(

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
lovetochayandplay
Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:14:28 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/15/2011
Posts: 11
My ex like it soft or hard depending on her mood. But a girl friend went down on her and than she had all kinds of tips and tricks to share with me. I would start slowly licking along her slit then start sucking on her cilt, progess into grinding my toung into her pussy. I love licking pussy more than i like getting head
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.