Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

whats the longest u have gone without sex Options · View
vic2631
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:27:53 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/10/2011
Posts: 67
Location: Chicago , United States
whats the longest u have gone without sex .i am going on 4 months now with out any sweet pussy since my girl was diagnosed with cervical cancer she has been operated and i have one moth to go and i cannt wait . ps i am tired of masturbating want the real thing lol
Beckey
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:48:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/18/2009
Posts: 308
Location: Upstate NY in the summer, Fountain Hills AZ,and Fl
I feel sorry for you and hope that your girl friend gets well soon. In the end her health is the most important thing.

For myself the longest has been about three weeks.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 2:58:41 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
Roughly 9 months. But I was married to a Military man.
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:09:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,400
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Not counting the years before my first sex, the longest was about 3 or 3 1/2yrs towards the end of my marriage.

And I hope your GF gets well real soon!. Sex should be the last thing you are worried about as her health should be all that matters!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:25:24 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,863
Location: Cakeland, United States
You're obviously a sensitive sweetheart, Vic. She's lucky to have ya.

I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:36:20 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
I'm also on 4 months....easily the longest period of time without since I lost my virginity. Yuck!
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:52:54 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
Right now it makes 7 months but since my boyfriend is a marine and I dont get to see him often it will be a full year before I next have sex
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:57:02 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
WellMadeMale wrote:
You're obviously a sensitive sweetheart, Vic. She's lucky to have ya.

I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.


Words of Wisdom!!
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:58:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
After I gave birth the first time I didn't feel confident about sex, didn't have any for 3 months
vic2631
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:09:08 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/10/2011
Posts: 67
Location: Chicago , United States
I wanna thank you guys for answering and your advice. My girls cancer was taken away be her having historectemy now just have to wait for her to recover.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:31:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
WellMadeMale wrote:
I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.


or different lubes maybe. that KY why jelly that supposed to bring a bang or i hear Tiger Balm is pretty interesting! ;-)
curvygalore
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:21:23 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 11/22/2010
Posts: 967
Location: United Kingdom
Just wishing you both all best wishes and all the best to your girlfriend for a full recovery back to good health! :)
castlequeen
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:54:55 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/24/2009
Posts: 597
Hope she's better soon! My own record was nearly a year, and now if I'm a week without, it's rare...:-)

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Swollen
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:09:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,044
Location: United Kingdom
Sometimes I think it's good to have an enforced period of abstinence - in fact, that's where I'm at now.
Eventual mutual release will be very, very sweet indeed.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:18:51 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
I last had sex 4 years ago it,s not that i don,t want it i do but things have conspired against me
icecreamcandy
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:02:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/11/2010
Posts: 108
Location: United States
I hope your GF makes a full recovery, but i agree.. you shouldn't care about not having had sex.. you should be more concerned about her health. The longest iv gone without sex is about a year or more. I think her health takes priority over your cock dude!


flower

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:49:29 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,863
Location: Cakeland, United States
LittleMissBitch wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.


or different lubes maybe. that KY why jelly that supposed to bring a bang or i hear Tiger Balm is pretty interesting! ;-)


Hear hear! Good point LMB. I had forgotten this wise bit of additional hinting. For an extra kick...use some cake frosting, toothpaste or beaten egg whites (yolk removed - unless you're into that kind of thing).

Lubrication is definitely key. I mean, it can be a different girl (or guy) each time, with a little imagination and a little Miracle Whip. [avoid Vegemite - that's just wrong on so many levels.]

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:09:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
WellMadeMale wrote:
LittleMissBitch wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.


or different lubes maybe. that KY why jelly that supposed to bring a bang or i hear Tiger Balm is pretty interesting! ;-)


Hear hear! Good point LMB. I had forgotten this wise bit of additional hinting. For an extra kick...use some cake frosting, toothpaste or beaten egg whites (yolk removed - unless you're into that kind of thing).

Lubrication is definitely key. I mean, it can be a different girl (or guy) each time, with a little imagination and a little Miracle Whip. [avoid Vegemite - that's just wrong on so many levels.]


seriously. 6
Guest
Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:04:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
lol um 18 years in counting..
sweetaz
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2011 4:17:28 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/25/2011
Posts: 9,100
Location: New Zealand
Beckey wrote:
I feel sorry for you and hope that your girl friend gets well soon. In the end her health is the most important thing.

For myself the longest has been about three weeks.


Quick recovery for your girl hope all is well with you both ... 1 year without sex it went quite fast thinking about it now, man I must have been way to busy to think about it how odd is that lol no drought now thou Embarassed
poizenivy
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:09:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/5/2011
Posts: 9,099
Location: In a suspended state of permanent horniness, Unite
two years by choice

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

naughtykim
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 1:07:12 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 37
about 2 months
Guest
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 1:53:44 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
six weeks during the bad times :(
anonymous1526
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 4:04:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/9/2010
Posts: 395
Location: ;), United Kingdom
firstly i hope ur gf gets well soon! and hmmm either 2 or 3 weeks x

Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
vic2631
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:47:39 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/10/2011
Posts: 67
Location: Chicago , United States
Finally got some so i waited 6 months dam thats a long time
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:19:09 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/12/2011
Posts: 561
Location: somewhere on the coast, United States
about 375 miles!!!!




(I can't help myself. I have been drinking chardonnay!)
firestopper
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:48:17 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 8/3/2011
Posts: 2
6 weeks
vic2631
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:07:11 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/10/2011
Posts: 67
Location: Chicago , United States
MissyLuvsYa wrote:
about 375 miles!!!!

LMAO HAHAJAJAJA



(I can't help myself. I have been drinking chardonnay!)
Buz
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:11:32 PM

Rank: The Linebacker
Moderator

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 9,616
Location: Atlanta, United States
MissyLuvsYa wrote:
about 375 miles!!!!




(I can't help myself. I have been drinking chardonnay!)





Thanks Missy! I love that one!




Guest
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 12:31:02 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
I think it was close to 4 years :(
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.