Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Usernames Options · View
Guest
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:13:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
What types of usernames do you prefer? funny, descriptive, sweet, outrageous, etc
and does the name begin to shape your impression of that person?
What username types are a turn off/turn on?
sweetaz
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 3:37:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/25/2011
Posts: 9,100
Location: New Zealand
i find names that are way too long a turn off or ones that need a how to say it in layman terms in brackets. what do the numbers mean for example in yours? other names lead me to be curious and i ask
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 5:25:49 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
I hate, hate, hate crude usernames. It makes people look so shallow its unreal, I mean really, '10incock' 'hymenbreaker' ..... yeah, no thanks. When I had myself set to being shown as online to everyone, I used to get alot of chat windows pop up - if a guy had a name along the lines of the above I wouldn't even bother to open the window.

I don't mind if it's a little bit of a kinky name...but to have something as blunt and unoriginal as the above....yeah, NO.
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 4:20:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
LittleBambi wrote:
I hate, hate, hate crude usernames. It makes people look so shallow its unreal, I mean really, '10incock' 'hymenbreaker' ..... yeah, no thanks.


Agreed. I like names that tell me a little about the person or at least make me start to wonder. Ones that have a sense of humor are fun too. but what ever you do, don't have a crude name. It's just a huge turn off. I'm also likely to think there isn't much to you.
shawnababy
Posted: Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:04:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/4/2011
Posts: 322
Location: United States
I have always wondered if adding "XXX" or "69" to your user name gets you more attention from the ladies? LOL
assfucker
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2011 9:18:44 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/14/2011
Posts: 16
Location: Colombo
13sub99 wrote:
What types of usernames do you prefer? funny, descriptive, sweet, outrageous, etc
and does the name begin to shape your impression of that person?
What username types are a turn off/turn on?



mmm...def I wud like to add ladies with sexy nick names...blah5


think gals wud also same in this case as boyz...drunken
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2011 9:25:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
assfucker wrote:
13sub99 wrote:
What types of usernames do you prefer? funny, descriptive, sweet, outrageous, etc
and does the name begin to shape your impression of that person?
What username types are a turn off/turn on?



mmm...def I wud like to add ladies with sexy nick names...blah5


think gals wud also same in this case as boyz...drunken


well, I cringe when I see names like ...... fuckmytittieshard or longandjuicycock

funny thing is ..... you will find the males are alright with their name choices, but .... some of the females get offended when they are inundated with guys/girls coming on to them - why have such a name as fuckmytittieshard if you don't want attention??

ah, but then, this is a sex site - and the more attention the better! lol

Kimasa
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2011 2:09:42 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,502
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
MicroCock and ElephantsMinge don't do much for me, nor do their opposites.

Personally I couldn't give a shit

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2011 9:18:54 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
rockstar81 wrote:
LittleBambi wrote:
I hate, hate, hate crude usernames. It makes people look so shallow its unreal, I mean really, '10incock' 'hymenbreaker' ..... yeah, no thanks.


Agreed. I like names that tell me a little about the person or at least make me start to wonder. Ones that have a sense of humor are fun too. but what ever you do, don't have a crude name. It's just a huge turn off. I'm also likely to think there isn't much to you.


I totally agree!!!! They usually make me roll my eyes and ignore including names like: sluttywetwhore69, thickhardcock69, tittyfucker69, wetanddripping69, loadofcum4u69, and fuckmymouth69.

Definitely prefer names with a bit of personality, funny, or some wit.

Disclaimer: Any similarities to a username currently on Lush is purely coincidental. ;)
lfrancis
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2011 9:22:05 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/28/2011
Posts: 33
Location: United States
I would rather it be personal, instead of generic....
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.