Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Has anyone tried double penetration? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 4:39:56 PM

So I met this guy on-line today that wants me to meet him and his friend at their hotel bar tomorrow night. I'm cool with meeting them and I can walk out if I want, but he says that he and his friend have double penetrated girls before -- anal and vaginal sex at the same time -- and they would be interested in doing the same with me, if the mood is right. Both guys are cute and they seem sane (both are lawyers visiting from out of town). I've done a little internet research and from what I've seen on bullitin boards most girls that have tried it seem to really like it.

I should add that I've done 2 MMF threesomes before and also had anal sex with 2 different guys as well. Just never combined the 2. So:

Has anyone tried DP before? If so, did you like it?

Any other advice you want to give me?

thanks,

Kristin
Emimeni
Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 6:47:28 PM

Anal isn't really my thing, for two reasons.

1. For physical health--there's an increased risk of spreading STDs'/HIV through anal, which is how many gay men get/got it.
2. I'm very tight in front. Anal sex would probably be quite painful. This probably won't matter to you as much, seeing as how you're 13 years old than me.

But, hey! If you think you'll enjoy it, bring a bucket of condoms, and have fun!

From,
Emimeni
Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:51:14 PM

KristinJ this may just be your thing or it may not. I love it but it will really give a full feeling. Well it does me anyhow. It seems to me it is a variable of how much anal space you have and how much vaginal space you have, combined with how large the guys are and how gentle they will treat you. Yes guys can be too large, at least for me.

I love it and hope you will too.
Neal84
Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:00:25 AM

Love to hear how it went Kristinj?
castlequeen
Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 5:52:38 PM

Don't know about that, had a small butt plug in me while Hubby's taken good care of the rest of me, and that's kind of fun, but two guys with two different motions, etc? Sounds like if they get out of hand it could really hurt. Let us know how it goes!

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:30:24 PM

Ive tried it and loved it and continue to do it