Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

oral sex tips ;) Options · View
She
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:42:15 AM

Graham_X wrote:
Okay, I am not a lady but I have a few tips on oral sex both from practical experience and from what friends have told me. Try putting a couple of mints in your mouth before going down on your man. The sensation is incredible and depending on the type of mints it will feel different. Polo mints feel cool, while Trebor Extra Strong Mints are quite hot. You can also get your partner to take a couple of mints before going down on you, although I would advise using sugar free mints to avoid Thrush. Alternatives to try are Fisherman's Friends although I prefer mints myself.

I was chatting to a friend about this and she told me she took a swig of mouth wash before going down on her hubby. It's not a bad idea, as you please both your partner and your dentist lol.

Have fun,

Graham X

And I thought I know it all!! tHank you, I shall try this one... for some reason I am grinning and cannot wait to try new move! And there is the whole strategy which mints are better than other!?! Crazy! LOL I am literally laughing in anticipation ;) Why not even one lover of mine didnt mention this to me, is a mystery dontknow
Cummings76
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 2:31:51 PM

Ice,mint, good for a cooling sensation. But try and rub his taint while sucking. He will lose it quick and hard.

Aaron Parsons
Basinah
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 5:11:50 PM

If you don't want to use mints, any lip balm with menthol will have a similar effect
Buz
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:13:33 AM

Yes the mints are fun. Make sure you get his scrotum and nuts really good with your tongue too! And lots of eye contact!!! Do it slow, slow, s-l-o-w...

flytoomuch
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:22:23 AM

Actually Colgate mint toothpaste works fine as well and is usually readily available in the bathroom.....any kind of mint toothpaste. Eye contact....yes, eye contact!!
sluttykitty85
Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:05:56 AM

I see I'm going to be busy for the next few days. Fucking pop rocks!! Who knew (not me), then the toothpaste thing and the mouthwash thing. I can't wait to hear all the other things!!!

Alas I have no thing to contribute to the Awesome BJ Add Ins list that has not already been posted.

Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Posted: Friday, September 09, 2011 5:37:44 AM

Hi friends! This is Eileen. And I would like to tell you for speed dating online websites are the best place to find your dream person in the future.

Here is a site that I recently found while browsing through the internet. This is a 100% free dating site for all the adult singles personals, even the wife swappers and the swingers online who are in need of some real fun.

Anyways, I wish best of luck for all the singles out there, but make sure you visit this site at least once.

For more detail visit...

adultfindout.eu
steve061
Posted: Friday, September 09, 2011 7:33:45 AM

MinaMiranda wrote:
A mouthful of a fizzy drink straight from the fridge. Warning...some guys can't take this...at all.

There is also a school of thought that advocates the use of an Alka-Seltzer on the tongue.........

Just a thought icon_biggrin