Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ladies you must choose one. Options · View
shawnababy
Posted: Saturday, May 7, 2011 4:16:19 PM

Ok here are two scenarios and you need to pick one of them. Let's say you lose your job and/or your husband does too. You need to find someway to make some money. You only have two choices to make money. First, you would be hired as a stripper. You would have to work every night in a sleazy club. It's all nude and you have to dance for horny guys. The money is not all that great for the hours you put in or the hassle of dealing with the idiots. The second choice is you would be paid to have sex once a week with a total stranger. You would make twice what you could at the club for a whole week for about one hours work. You would have no choice about who the men were, it would be all set up.

This question is really for the ladies but I guess you guys could answer for your wives. These are the only two choices so don't alter them or tell us about that one time where something is different. Of course Ladies you need to tell us why you picked the scenario you did.
Mistress_of_words
Posted: Saturday, May 7, 2011 5:00:31 PM

In all honesty, NO ONE is going to pay me to do either of those things, LOL

MorganHawke
Posted: Saturday, May 7, 2011 6:57:37 PM

shawnababy wrote:
...Let's say you lose your job and/or your husband does too. You need to find someway to make some money. You only have two choices to make money. ...stripper or ...paid to have sex once a week with a total stranger.

Stripper.
-- Johns have a habit of not caring if they've got an STD they can pass, hepatitis being the most common one. They also have a habit of murdering the girl they've just slept with, especially if they're married and/or have high-profile jobs.

One too many of my friends turned call-girl -- only once a month -- and DIED at the hands of a john by disease or strangulation. The johns were never arrested for it either because the local cops didn't care if a whore died 'on the job.'

I worked in strip joints for 4 years. I never once had a problem keeping wandering hands off of me. In most cases the guys were older businessmen looking to get some attention from a pretty girl that wouldn't normally give them the time of day.

Yeah it's in a sleazy club, but it's only 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and there are bouncers, usually 2 to 4 of them that keep the guys in check. As long as you don't drink, pick fights with the girls or the customers, or buy drugs off the pushers that like to hang around strippers, you pocket your money and go. I ALWAYS had at least $100.00 cash in my pocket at all times -- and that's after paying rent and bills.

Morgan Hawke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purveyor of fine Smut.
DarkErotica.Net ~ My Website
DarkErotica Blog ~ My Writers' blog

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
Albert Einstein

sillyndelicious
Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 2:14:05 AM

I'll prob do the stripper job, tho idk if I'll be counted as okay enough to do so by the owner and audience.. lol..
Beckey
Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 4:39:06 AM

Neither, There are always other choices
Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 9:04:26 AM

Beckey wrote:
Neither, There are always other choices

DITTO!
Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 3:30:41 PM

OMG I would hate to dance long hours for poor pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PoorLittleGirl
Posted: Monday, May 9, 2011 10:15:21 PM

Honestly, if I had to choose one I would pick being a stripper. Once you have seen a close family member die of AIDS...you will always be careful about who you have sex with. I will take stripper all day long, so I don't have to put my life on the line for a whole hour ever week.
Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 3:19:53 PM

i would choice to sellmy body and i could fo more then an hour
Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 6:08:24 PM

Id rather work M-F as a stripper. You could work those guys for better things then cash.
MargotRobespierre
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 2:18:25 AM

Definitely the stranger for me, could you make him tall and handsome?
scarlettlopez
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 2:34:12 AM

Easy - Sleep with the stranger once a week because its more money and seems less hassle like you said its only 1-2 hours, however ONLY if a condom would be used. Bare in mind though they might be disgusting men and i bet they will be if they are paying for sex!
Simply_Susan
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 2:41:00 AM

I would have to go with the stranger, with the condition of using a condom. That would leave me time to find a real job or find those pesky winning lottery numbers that keep eluding me.

I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 7:02:01 AM

If I had to pick one it would be the dancing, the reason being I just can't do casual sex.
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 9:00:44 AM

I would sleep with a stranger. He would have to wear a condom at all times and show me proof of his last STD/STI/HIV tests before I spread my legs for him.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 9:49:04 AM

I know I am not a woman but if I were I think I would rather strip then get in too much contact with a sleazy stranger. Anyway the stranger would most properly be in the audience watching me strip.
DarkSide
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 2:36:00 PM

If I were a gigolo - Not sure about the stripping - seems long hours. But equally I couldn't sleep with someone I didn't like or fancy. It's just not a job for men. My willy wouldn't respond if they didn't turn me on. I suppose if all the women were smart, attractive and fuckable...then once a week for me!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal.
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 2:52:30 PM

i would starve first
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2011 8:37:50 AM

DarkSide wrote:
If I were a gigolo - Not sure about the stripping - seems long hours. But equally I couldn't sleep with someone I didn't like or fancy. It's just not a job for men. My willy wouldn't respond if they didn't turn me on. I suppose if all the women were smart, attractive and fuckable...then once a week for me!

I'd turn three tricks a day, 6 days a week and smile all the way to the bank.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2011 2:28:21 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
DarkSide wrote:

I'd turn three tricks a day, 6 days a week and smile all the way to the bank.

which day would you take off?
darbythebarbie
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2011 3:07:03 PM

I would choose the Stripper job... I dont think i could sleep with a completely diffrent stranger once a week.. I just couldent. But thats me.
My 2 cents
-DarbyTheBarbie
anonymous1526
Posted: Saturday, September 3, 2011 3:22:11 PM

sleep with the stranger, with a condom of course! Why would you dance for hours when you could make twice the amount in an hour!?!! But im very strong minded and i love money, so i guess thats easy for me to say!

Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
KinkySam
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 3:25:45 AM

well if i was married, which is a very big ask, i would make him sleep with a stranger once a week and i will stay home and make myself get off hehe
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 4:05:42 AM

I have been in this situation before, 3 kids to feed husband and I both laid off, house pmt, bills. ended up work three jobs, While my husband took care of the kids and still looked for work.
sweetaz
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:27:51 AM

less for more ... its a no brainer ill do the once a week and if the pay is real good i may increase hours ooops i altered it Shhh
heartoftheweb
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:29:40 PM

Sure, if I was destitute I'd sleep with a stranger for an hour a week. It's better than having grubby weirdos hassling you for hours. I'd also need a gallon of body wash and mind bleach! Lol

spank me hard please
Scarlette-Rouge
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 2:03:48 PM

I would be a stripper... Its better than having sex once a week with 'god knows who'. The money may not be great but it would still be better than the 'bag of cash' that comes with 'death and disease'...
Sw33tAng3l
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:42:37 AM

I'd choose being the stripper if I really had to.... I don't think I could have sex with a stranger, no matter how horrible the situation may be.
SerraKitty
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:16:38 AM

Stripper. The stranger once a week would be too risky since I wouldn't get to pick them. They could have all kinds of diseases. What good would I be if I were sick or dead. At least the stripper job does not require me to have sex with any of the customers.
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 6:37:35 AM

Have to go with the stripper.. I dont fancy STD's, and you cant be guarunteed the customer would be sane and stuff.. at least you'd be excercising, working a pole gives you an amazing figure, plus its kinda the only legal option.. :)