Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cum = Energy Loss? Options · View
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:37:27 PM

I heard that if you cum regulary you lose alot of proteins from your body. When I cum I do feel tired afterwards like my energy level drained. Is it bad to cum regauarly or should you hold it back?
Kornpopper
Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:15:46 AM

I don't think there is any truth to that claim. The human body and animals are all designed for a specific purpose, to reproduce and multiply. It is a natural reaction to feel tired after one cums. The body releases alot of testosterone, estrogen and endorphins during orgasm and it has to recover somehow. Do you sleep better after you have sex? Most people do because they are more relaxed and tired. Is this harmful to the body? I think not, otherwise we would not be here now. If you are worried about protein loss then just eat more protein enriched foods. I have heard too that that there is a certain chemical in fowl (turkey, chicken) and after one consumes it, say at a holiday meal, the body absorbs that chemical and makes you tired just like after sex. I wouldn't worry about it being harmful. The rush or high one receives from the climax is well worth feeling tired.

The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:31:27 PM

The proteins used in the production of semen are well out of your body's system by the time you're even having sex. While cumming a lot can increase the production rate of semen and therefore require more protein, it's not terribly different than increasing your workout regime. If you're in tune with your body you'll find that you'll be draw to foods that have the nutritional requirements you need (not flawlessly, I'm not offering that as dieting advice).
The lethargy felt after sex is a response to the violent nature (from the body's perspective) of sex itself. It's an exhausting process for your body - even without all the pushing and pulling, movement, etc., of sex with another person. An orgasm by itself causes your eyes to dilate rapidly, your skin to tighten, nerves send massive amounts of information to your brain, your heart beats at the rate it does during heavy exercise, your breath rate increases sharply, the muscles of your pelvic and abdominal region contract and relax several times a minute and you hardly notice.
So no, don't worry about ejaculating often, or the tired feeling after.
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:28:51 PM

I don't think that claim is true. Just eat a lot of protein if that's a concern; be careful, however, that you don't eat too much.

Or, you can just eat what you're craving (and a few items you aren't) when you feel like eating.

I agree that sex is exhausting. Even masturbating is exhausting!
ArtMan
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:10:51 AM

Cumming helps my attitude and keeps me in good spirits therefore I find the energy to do what I need to do.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

sprite
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:17:01 AM

think how much energy you'd have if you gave up cumming altogether! :)

Love not hate.
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:28:50 AM

You could always eat your cum after you let it loose. Recycling.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:33:28 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
You could always eat your cum after you let it loose. Recycling.

oh, yeah! we have a whole thread on that! :D

Love not hate.