Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Inverted nipples? Options · View
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011 4:45:58 PM

Soooo, here's one. How many of you have inverted nipples, either one or both. How do you feel about it? Are you self conscious? Do you like them? If you don't have them, what are your feelings on them?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 11:12:12 AM

I used to have inverted nipples when I was younger. I have very large aureola and I used to think I was a freak. But thankfully, my Hubby got me to realize that I was unique and special, not just becuase of having large breasts, but what pleasures I could derive from them.

As time went on, and our sexual play involved more breast and nipple activities, they started to change. But it was when I got pregnant that they began to become more normal. Well? Over a period of 4-kids, they are now the opposite and I have very large and thick nipples. But that is due to the combination of the kids and the breast play!

I have a few girlfriends that have inverted nipples and it's fun to play with them! A few seem to enjoy the extra attention with suckling them to get their nipples to "pop-up"! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:56:37 PM

For those that know me, yes I have huge boobs but inverted nipples ,I do wish i had stiff outies and have thought of getting nipple piecings to keep them from inverting
1Zratedgal
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 4:32:37 PM

lovingukwoman wrote:
For those that know me, yes I have huge boobs but inverted nipples ,I do wish i had stiff outies and have thought of getting nipple piecings to keep them from inverting

Have often considered that too! But since I am such a wimp about pain, and I love the sensitivity of my nipples now, I haven't done that...yet!

I have talked to others who have had it done and those that did have inverted nipples are about 50/50 on the results.

I love the rings and chains but since we can use the clamps, I just use them with a combination of the rings to make them pop up more!

Kisses!

Steph