Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

I guess the word I'm looking for is... Hello! Options · View
RealDeadPool
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 5:46:53 PM

So, I think I should drop a little intro. Been on this site for about a month, mostly to read stories but also chatted with some of you. I've started using the forum today, but in all the excitement, I neglected to post an intro. So this is it. Super!

Without giving too much away, I'm 30 and live in Glasgow, uk. I work full time and study too, but my passion is writing (I think there's one or 2 people on here who also like to write lol) Though, my writing isn't so much on the erotic side. I've written a screenplay for a movie and working on others, who knows I may even manage to get 1 or 2 of them made into movies of the course of the next few years.

I'm on here for a bit of chat... or a lot of chat. Once I pop I don't stop! Talking that is! I'm also open to the idea of meeting the right people from here for some fun times. I know many people aren't in to that, but hey, you never know you you'll meet or where (though at least if I had some clues to the who, where and when it might make it a bit easier)

I may talk a lot of hum di diddy yada yada but it's usually straight from the heart (I hope I don't sound like a Hollywood cliché now!)
Graham_X
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 5:52:54 PM

Yep, I think 'Hello' is the right word so... ...hello!

Just put a new story up called Venus: My Mistress In Leather and Lace. It seems a long time since I have written any prose, been seduced by prosody. Anyway, please feel free to check it out - Thank you xxx
Lover_Eternal
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 5:57:11 PM

Hello and WELCOME!!!

With the start of each new day I find myself thinking of you. In the middle of my busy day my mind wanders and I think of you. Out of nowhere I see your smile, hear your laugh and I think of you.
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love all over again each time I think of you.
buster1959
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 7:24:09 PM

Well Hello gorgeous!!
budwilliams
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 7:57:31 PM

Howdy y'all
Grab a brewski and sit for a spell toast