Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Lingerie shopping Options · View
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 4:25:35 PM

So, me and my lover are going lingerie shopping on boxing day and being a bit of a naughty girl,I would like to surprise him by fooling around in the dressing room. Any tips tricks or advice on the subject would be appreciated!

Oh, and with him I'm kinda load so anything that would help me be more quiet would help too!Tehe!
1Zratedgal
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 4:51:36 PM

The fact that you are loud and trying to be discrete is a turnon for many guys and gals too!

I've done the same thing with my Hubby and I can be very vocal too. It was hot that he took a set of frilly panties, (which I never wear), and stuffed them in my mouth while we fucked.
Very wicked and fun!

Kisses!

Steph
MissBehave
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:17:07 PM

I don't think this is even possible.

All of the shops that I have been in have either attendants staffing the changing area or cameras around watching, and in the specialty stores the security is even more vigilant.
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:29:38 AM

It is possible if you try hard enough, but it is very very difficult
BelleduJour
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:32:49 PM

MissBehave wrote:
I don't think this is even possible.

All of the shops that I have been in have either attendants staffing the changing area or cameras around watching, and in the specialty stores the security is even more vigilant.

Agreed BUT you could always opt for playtime in just any store with unattended change rooms. I think what you're looking for is more the experience of some naughty time - nothing gets the blood pumping like an afternoon of sexy bra and panty shopping ;) If it's too difficult to pull this off at your fav lingerie store/department, I would strongly suggest putting on your best bra and panties BEFORE you head out the door, scout out the perfect store to 'shop' and then head to the change rooms (preferably with doors and not curtains) and enjoy! At the end of the day, you're both just looking to get some action. Good luck!

Frank
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:23:47 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

Agreed BUT you could always opt for playtime in just any store with unattended change rooms. I think what you're looking for is more the experience of some naughty time - nothing gets the blood pumping like an afternoon of sexy bra and panty shopping ;) If it's too difficult to pull this off at your fav lingerie store/department, I would strongly suggest putting on your best bra and panties BEFORE you head out the door, scout out the perfect store to 'shop' and then head to the change rooms (preferably with doors and not curtains) and enjoy! At the end of the day, you're both just looking to get some action. Good luck!

You have it in one, and would! Ldevil

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney