Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why are males so obsessed with anal sex Options · View
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 2:14:34 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,474
never done it and not that interested
Dan66
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 3:12:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/25/2010
Posts: 319
Location: United Kingdom
it's not just males, girls are as well.
psyduck
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 9:00:17 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 5/7/2011
Posts: 9
Location: Australia
Dominance. That is all and I shant elaborate much. Just know that being inside of a girl's ass gives you (or maybe only me) an awesome rush of power.
DastardlyDan
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 12:57:19 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 75
Location: Niagara Falls, United States
I have absolutely no interest in it. Bleh coffee blah5 Nutbag Not talking
heymoe
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 2:18:45 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/4/2011
Posts: 57
Location: greatest country in the world !, United States
it is more fun to think abput than actually do -
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 2:42:42 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,292
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
Dan66 wrote:
it's not just males, girls are as well.


Think Clever observation... Finally!

Kimasa
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 2:58:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,356
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
celebate wrote:
I do find it quite amusing when women suspect that a man's enjoyment of anal sex with a woman suggests he might be gay. Like women don't have ass holes for fuck's sake?!?

Anal, done right, is an intense beautiful experience for both partners, whether it be slow, deep and gentle, or hard, fast and animal. And it's not just about enjoying her total submission, because prolonged for any amount of time, eventually she will ride that cock like Kali, and you will be the one gazing up in awe feeling fucked.

Women who don't enjoy anal, basically have a problem surrendering. And that is just a general extension of her need to control, which will no doubt permeate every other area of her life. So, paradoxically perhaps, women who don't want anal are actually the ones who need it the most. Anal will hurt them because they just will not relax and let go.


I disagree but that's immaterial. You don't actually answer the original question!!!

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 4:03:15 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,474
It's never something that's held a great deal of appeal for me, I've done it when asked to by women I've been with but it's not something I generally initiate, I find other areas of sex much more stimulating.
playsit
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 4:42:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 395
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
I've never taken the opportunity to go through with it. When mrs P asked me not to hurt her and myself having no experience, it made me think twice. I wouldn't want her first experience to be bad just because I have no idea how to do it properly. I would however like to experience it at least once being that so many seem to enjoy it, I think the tabooness of the whole idea is very erotic and probably has something to do with it as well.
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 7:50:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/12/2011
Posts: 550
Location: somewhere on the coast, United States
Usually guys like anal sex because a woman turned them on to it. Just sayin.
HappyPappy
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 8:23:09 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/6/2011
Posts: 8
Location: Harleton, United States
I've never had the desire or even interest for anal sex. I had the opportunity once but declined it. Sorry, an anus is not a sexual organ.
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 9:05:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,474
Guys are generally into anything related to sex so...
Particularly me am not really interested on anal sex.
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 9:20:13 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,474
no idea but i know im not. your ass should be exit only. not enter and exit
Piquet
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 9:46:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 339
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Women's asses certainly get my attention. The ass is a very sensitive part of the body and needs to be treated gently and with respect. But if stimulated in the right way it can add a whole new dimension to love making for both women and men.

I've never actually had anal sex with my current partner but gently teasing, stretching, rubbing and fingering then rimming her seems to turn her on and does the trick.



http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
ItsJustMeIsAll
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 4:48:21 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 24
Location: Macon, United States
Its the forbidden fruit thingy. It feels diferent in a good way. its tighter and no worries of pregnancy. My favoorite words from an ex gf of mine was "Do you want to put it in my butt?"
ATexGent
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 8:11:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/23/2010
Posts: 103
Location: United States
albertagirl wrote:
To say all men are obsessed is simply not fair...
but there are some that seem to be, so to them I say ok you want anal sex here's the deal you let me shove something in your ass, maybe a big vibrator or a shampoo bottle and you let me fuck your ass, then the next time you want to fuck mine your on.


I had a former lover tell me that and she couldn't believe I took her up on it...lol She had a dildo that she used on me and she couldn't believe I actually let her do it. She actually enjoyed doing it to me and I enjoyed it as well. We ultimately included it as part of our sex play from time to time.

She was an anal virgin and after our first time she would asked for anal sex when she was in the mood for it, which turned out to be weekly.

It's All Good! :-)
MissPlum25
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 3:29:36 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/5/2012
Posts: 20
Location: United Kingdom
For the guys who get asked by the girls, and are unsure of the smell or getting stuff on yourself, why don't you just wear a condom? It not only keeps you clean (from any potential mess, which there shouldnt really be any), but also there is more lube which is always a good thing.

I wouldn't say all dominant females don't like anal, I'm quite dominant, but from time to time its nice to be pushed in submission so to speak (which hasn't really happened for a long time). Unfortunately my husband is less into anal than my ex was (which is when I first tried it), and will only do it if he can wear a condom ... just in case of message.
Anal sex without condom I prefer so much more, as you feel more connected, its just a very different experience.
ParMach
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 4:08:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/17/2010
Posts: 2,578
Location: Northern NSW, Australia
Very interesting input to the conversation MissPlum and it got me thinking a little deeper about the whole thing (apologies for the pun). Anal sex is something that obvious both partners have to be comfortable with. A long time ago a girlfriend introduced me to anal and we explored even anal fisting both ways. I really enjoyed the erotic and adventurous nature of the sex during that time we had together.

My current wife is not interested in anal sex (either way) while we have played a little in the shower she said it is basically a turn off and does not want to go there. I respect that and what's the point in pushing something if basically it makes your partner uncomfortable. So obsession! given the opportunity would i like to do it again hell yes. But am i turning over every rock i pass to see if the chance arises no. I have a sexually active relationship with my wife and we explore other ways of keeping the flame alive.

Why do you think I'm on Lush

Klingon: chaw' jIH muSHa' SoH porgh 'ej yab translated let me love you body and mind
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, January 09, 2012 8:44:16 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,196
Location: California
We are obsessed with it in the same way we are obsessed with your mouth and vagina... If we can stick our dicks in it, then it's one of our main focusses...



samarth19
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:10:08 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 12/22/2011
Posts: 53
Location: melbourne, Australia
because ass is tight and warm and fun to fuck. lol!!!:)
Milik_Redman
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:27:17 AM

Rank: Internet Philosopher
Moderator

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4,753
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
I could say because it is the one act that allows me to feel the same sensations a woman does or because if feels so good and let's you give up control totally.
I'm assuming though that isn't the answer you were looking for so let me give you a more conventional male insight.
I like doing a woman anally because of the intensity of the act. Watching her struggle as I enter her and squirm as she adjusts to be an incredible high. I don't get off on her pain and do my best to make her feel as little as possible but there is usually that initial sting and pressure. The moans she makes at that time drives me wild.
Also the view of a woman's back arching under my entry and the movement she makes is absolutely intoxicating.
Otherwise it really isn't as good as vaginal sex. Trully a pussy feels better on my cock but the shear nastiness of the act makes it something I love to do.
lustyscribbler
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:51:12 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/9/2011
Posts: 35
Location: Philippines
Perhaps, because it's rather a different thing, and some men usually have the need to do different things to boost their male ego...it can also mean they were in control and women just have to submit to them and these men fuckingly love such an idea...it can also be liking the image of penetrating something so tight, most of the times, virginal holes...

Sometimes, a bitch is just a girl who wears a mask to hide what's real inside her
garterbelt
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 1:43:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/12/2013
Posts: 250
Location: United States
I am not obsessed, but my wife and I do enjoy anal sex together.
She has done it to me also. With us it is another sexual act that brings pleasure to both. We make sure whoever is receiving is loosened up and lubed very well, and ready to be penetrated.
Frank
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 5:59:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 11,251
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom

crazydiamond wrote:

Dan66 wrote:
it's not just males, girls are as well.

Think Clever observation... Finally!


Even the smallest can feel big for all! bootyshake

Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney

Weavindreams
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:15:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2013
Posts: 8,140
Location: On the bluffs above the Mississippi River., United
For me, I think it's mostly a matter of knowing that the woman is wiling to give her ALL to me. Besides, as I SURE someone up there has stated by now. in MOST instances it's tighter.

Guest
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:50:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,474
Not a fan, maybe it's too many years as an ER nurse, the things I have seen impaled in rectums. There are some freaky ass people out there!
LASARDaddy
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:57:54 PM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/22/2013
Posts: 879
Location: Windsor, United States
I don't think it's any mystery. It's there and if it's available (she gets to decide that) then I'll do it. I happen to like it a lot but it's not the end all of existence.

I put it in her mouth, if she's into that, and everywhere else she will tolerate or likes. I've done her armpit, with and without hair, behind her knees, between her breasts, her feet, her toes, her hair, the middle of her back or just rubbing it all over her. Not even touching, just watching each other masturbate is a mind blowing experience. Anal is just a part of the mix and we all get to chose what we like.

My favorite is her hands. You want tight? It doesn't get any tighter. Face to face and a lot of oil, kissing, licking, breathing each other's exhales, whispering and her working me with her hands. They are the second most versatile sexual apparatus she has, the most versatile is her mind. If you can get that going you're on your way to heaven.




I am always a gentleman.
golf_nut
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:25:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2013
Posts: 630
Location: United States
Although I have never done anal, it still remains a fantasy and will until my dying day. Perhaps because while women are quite willing to perform oral, and demand vaginal penetration, most see their tightest orifice as off limits. Maybe they are afraid it is to tight to accept a hard cock, maybe they fear the pain. Perhaps some feel it is to "dirty". My best explanation for why guys are obsessed with anal is because a lot of women won't allow it. It is something off limits; taboo. Being denied something makes us all crave it more.
Weavindreams
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:52:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2013
Posts: 8,140
Location: On the bluffs above the Mississippi River., United
wildchicka wrote:
Not a fan, maybe it's too many years as an ER nurse, the things I have seen impaled in rectums. There are some freaky ass people out there!



I heard ALLA that! I was never an ER nurse but I've known quite a few and heard LOTS of stories. the items in PENIS stories REAL freak me out (good thing for some of those fools a gerbil won't fit! LOL

OLDJOCK
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:18:58 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/4/2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
LasarDaddy.......right on!!! Best insight yet.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.