Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Massages..... Options · View
hornyinnorwich
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:47:50 AM

I really want to get a full body massage (a professional one, not a home one or a parlor) to relieve me of some stress caused by work etc....

I've heard so many stories of guys (and girls) getting horny during the massage... I'm terrified!

Guys - If you've had a full body massage before, did you get an erection and, If so, we're you (or the masseuse) embarrassed

Girls - do you get wet when you have a professional massage?

Masseuses - how many guys get an erection when you give a massage? What happens when they do, do you walk out and give them a few mins or just carry on?
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 1:09:55 AM

I've had a few. If I try not to I can keep from getting an erection but then I'm not relaxed and enjoying it. The massueses I've used just pretend not to notice then go on about their business.
1Zratedgal
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 1:25:14 AM

I am a frequent massage client and almost always get aroused!

But I know it is different for guys!

Do your homework and research a qualified, licensed massage therapist!
Start with a good simple Swedish Massage for relaxation.
You can work your way up different techniques and styles until you find one you prefer.

Hubby and I sometimes will seek out a therapist who is adept at Deep tissue massages. This can be painful for many but for people with severe knots or circulation problems, it can be bliss! But not a frequent technique!

Set up a meeting with a potential therapist and discuss what you are seeking.
They should discus what parts of your body need attention, weather you will be fully nude or not, and what your comfort level is.
They will also talk about the oils or lotions they use and how you should prepare for a session.
If it works out and you are comfortable, book an appointment.

It is entirely up to you if you want to be fully naked or still wear your underwear. A good massage therapist will work to your comfort level.
Don't be afraid to tell them what feels good, or not and if more pressure or attention is needed in a certain area, or less. The more feedback you give them, the better experience you will have!

Finally, if you don't make a big deal or get overly embarrassed about an erection, a true professional therapist won't either. They've seen them and it is very common if you really think about it! It's because they are doing their job right and freeing up the blood flow from other areas!

As long as you are not looking for something sexual, you should be fine.

Kisses!

Steph
Buz
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:13:11 AM

My wife and I have twice gone to a professional massage clinic. It was wonderful. I did not get sexually aroused but could see that it would be easy to if the therapist was particularly sexy.

We both got massaged on our honeymoon at the hotel we were staying but it was by an older guy. So no danger of any arousal happening.

Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:39:49 AM

I have gotten a bunch of massages and never once did I get an erection. I have been very fortunate to have some smoking hot massage therapists too. I am way too busy thinking about how damnn good it feels, not if I have a chance at getting "some".

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:44:33 AM

I once worked as a licensed massage therapist. In all my years of doing massage I only had 2 clients that got aroused. At least that I knew of. One was a guy, who I'm pretty sure came in with the intent of getting aroused. After he got an erection and hinted at things, I shut him down. Had he mentioned anythng more I would have ended teh massage. He heeded my warning, relaxed and got a good massage.

The other was a woman who I'm pretty sure was strung out. I think she was coked up. She was getting a full day spa package. I was her first service. After she started coming down, I could tell she was embarrassed about what she had said and tried. I had to shut her down too.

If you go to a reputable massage therapist you'll be fine. If you're going in with the idea that you might get a happy ending and you're focusing on sexual things, you might get a woody. If so, just ignore it. Speak of it or anything sexual and your session could end on the spot. For your first massage, I suggest leaving on yoru briefs. That will help keep you calm. All things said, your therapist should do a good job of settling you down. If you are there with "good" intentions of a getting a relaxing massage, it won't be long before you body and mind are drifting off to LaLa land and there will be no problem.

Or if you choose to get a deep tissue massage like Steph suggested, the pain will enough to keep you well behaved. However, I don't recommend deep tissue for your very first massage.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:13:23 AM

I will admit I do have a bit of a massage kink.

Arousal very much depends on the masseuse and the 'setting' though... like a sports massage or deep tissue massage in a well-lit room can often feel more 'medical' than sensual.

There is this one massage I get at a spa which I don't think any woman could help getting super turned-on by. It's dimly lit, candles, music, and after the unbelievable full body warm-oil massage, you're laying there on the bed with just a tiny white cloth folded across your nipples and a little one in a triangle in your pelvic area, and a hyro-therapy machine is used - which is like a long metal rod moved over you, cascading warm water all over your body... soaking the little cloths. And then later, warm oils and lotions are massaged into your skin. And!...the massage guy is super hot too. lol He must get propositioned all the time. I've never made a move, but I'm always wet and when he gets into the buttocks-massage and starts massaging up my inner thighs, I do find my legs moving slightly further and further apart... probably more than they really need to be.

Hmm... this thread is making me feel like I need another spa day now. drunken

BustyMinx
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:59 PM

I love going to get massages done, as I tend to have reoccuring back ache, I do only get arroused if it a semi-pretty / attractive female or if its a man giving me me massage.

And if its a man without a doubt part of me wants him to give my clut a nice massage!