Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Your natural urge Options · View
Kimasa
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 3:12:46 PM

Let's say for arguments sake that all you Lush Guys are Gentlemen who wouldn't expect a woman to do anything she didn't want to do when she's performing oral sex on you, you allow her to take control and do it at her pace and decide on how far she takes you. If she takes you all the way you let her decide on whether to spit, swallow or finish you off by hand etc?

But the question is...

Is your natural urge to want or need to shove it in and out until you come in her mouth?

Whether that's what you do or don't do isn't important, it's what your mind and body tells you at those moments of high excitement that interests me.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 3:37:40 PM

Yes. It's natural for me to want to thrust. Almost always.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 3:53:45 PM

Ditto. It's natural for me to want to thrust. It's an involuntary response. I can control my thrusting urges, but the don't go away.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Irishdrifter
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 4:58:55 PM

Kimasa. It's to thrust in for me and i'm sure every guy. I'd be suprised to hear different. My opinion is that is how
we are wired. We can't fight that urge. That's one reason you girls may seem to find a hand on your head or we grab a hand full of hair.
WorkAlone
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:26:06 PM

+1

In her hand, her mouth, or anywhere else, my hips want to drive forward hard when I cum. Seems to make biological sense.

Michael
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:46:01 PM

Kimasa, it is more than a natural urge, it becomes a natural force. We can control it but instinct pushes us to thrust to achieve climax. If we are not going for the climax, it is much easier to control it and allow our lady to control the action.

Big head arguing with little head... who wins?

Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 8:54:30 PM

Usually I get the urge to pound away, however I have never given in to those urges. My lover very rarely gives me oral pleasure so I restrain from doing anything that discomforts her.
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 9:48:42 PM

As a young man I was all gentle and sweet and just delighted in the fact she likes oral. As a mature man I have come to come to the opinion women don't necessairly want to give themselves to someone all sweet and gentle. Many women like a man to take them and push their limits trusting that the man will protect them and please them in the process. So now I may not always be a gentleman if the woman arouses the lust and passion and filling her throat may be an unplanned result.
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:35:25 AM

Irishdrifter wrote:
Kimasa. It's to thrust in for me and i'm sure every guy. I'd be suprised to hear different. My opinion is that is how
we are wired. We can't fight that urge. That's one reason you girls may seem to find a hand on your head or we grab a hand full of hair.

clapping Bravo, bravo clapping
What he said.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:56:37 AM

My wife's blow jobs put me in such a state of ecstasy that I am totally helpless. She is awesome! AWESOME! I may have the urge to thrust at the moment of orgasm but she can move with me. She knows when I will twitch before I do.

Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:07:48 AM

Buz wrote:
My wife's blow jobs put me in such a state of ecstasy that I am totally helpless. She is awesome! AWESOME! I may have the urge to thrust at the moment of orgasm but she can move with me. She knows when I will twitch before I do.

I am pretty much with Buz here, my woman gives me an amazing blowjob. She usually knows when I am getting close when I start to moan and groan. She loves it when I talk dirty to her as well and appreciates when I verbalize that I am cumming.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

clum
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:08:10 AM

I think I might be in the minority here. I don't get a natural urge to thrust; if the blow job is good then I'm happy to let her do what she's doing with minimal input from me.

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Ursatysfaction
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:49:17 PM

I feel as though yes, I have the urge to thrust into her mouth. Sometimes I do, because I know she doesn't mind, but mostly I hold back.
Thinsulater
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:11:32 PM

Always want to bust in her mouth, but since I don't want to lose her. I won't with out the green light.

SHEEP!
Gramps
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:50:08 PM

For me, the most erotic position is 69, with me on the bottom, so it would be difficult to thrust.

So, very basically, I let her set the pace--very comforting.

Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
HK4167
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:37:34 PM

For me, yes I have the urge to thrust. But I always control the urge since it will make her uncomfortable.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
fireman
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 9:09:25 AM

I agree I have the urge to thrust just like most if not all men.
Michael_X
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 2:36:10 PM

I don't mind when she does it on her own, I find it kinda sensual.
But when it comes to that moment of climax, I do feel an urge to thrust as deem as I can into her mouth.
Actually, I get that urge wherever I'm cumming.

"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
tisox5
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 8:56:13 PM

to thrust is definitely a natural urge, but i can let her take control and let her do what she feels to change it up

And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:24:08 PM

I'm definitely in the minority because I feel no urge to thrust, sure if I'm told to throat fuck, which is not very often, I'll do it.
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 8:55:57 PM

yes the natural urge is to thrust. but it can be ignored
Kimasa
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 4:09:56 PM

Irishdrifter wrote:
Kimasa. That's one reason you girls may seem to find a hand on your head or we grab a hand full of hair.

That action from a man is just so fucking horny

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
_mal_
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:50:28 AM

The urge is to thrust and any man who says otherwise is just hiding his real inclination behind a mask of gentlemanliness.

It's like saying that a woman's urge on the brink of an orgasm is not to orgasm lol :)
Milik_the_Red
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:09:15 AM

Yeah it is very strong as I become more and more aroused. I reach a point when I have a strong desire to either shove it down her throat or throw her down and take her hard. Thats instint. I never do unless I know she wants it rough. I don't even put my hands on her head just so that it won't happen.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/mallory-monroe-birth-of-a-streetwalker.aspx
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:28:07 AM

Seldom ever occurs for me, Once a year, but if it does then I'd say I hold back out fear of hurting my partner. On the other hand during intercourse I can only go so long before I MUST start thrusting.
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:07:51 PM

I just let her do whatever she like with her mouth and tongue..and enjoy
bassguitarbubba
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:05:59 AM

I have the natural urge to thrust, but I control it by matching her speed. If she's sucking long and slow, then my thrusts are long and slow. if she's sucking me fast, I mirror her pace. A woman has never asked me to stop thrusting while she gave me head.
Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2012 10:24:47 AM

I love to get my cock sucked and not think about anything... I also love to face fuck my wife or any woman if they are begging for it... My wife will tell me ”fuck my mouth, shove it Down my throat, make me choke on your tasty fuckin cock!”. It gets really hot!
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2012 9:18:01 AM

Yes, I like to thrust, hold my lovers head in my hands...but not hard. slowly fuck her mouth.
foxjack
Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:05:58 PM

Yep, natural urge is to thrust (assuming that it is an enjoyable blowjob) however I can easily keep my urges under control.