Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Announcing our $100 February "Attention Whore" Competition Options · View
Guest
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:59:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,509
lafayettemister wrote:




Pfft, we all know your copy and paste finger is the same as your diddling finger. That sucker is on the verge of overheating as it is. Better not "warm" it up much more.


Diddling? I NEVER diddle....ahhhh...who am I kidding...no one believes that...evil4

BTW, I really prefer battery-operated diddling! evil5 TMI?
Smoocher
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:50:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 4,494
Location: United States
OK....I'm going out on a limb here with my failing memory...but a few months ago our MISS SPRITE had something up about posting some "nekked"....that is the same as "naked" to the more civilized folk...pictures of herself. Either she took them down...or only had them posted for a day...or something like that. Now if she would put those "NEKKED" pictures up...well I'd visit her site as often as allowed and......!!

Rick...still ASLEEP down in the sleepy south!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:42:07 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,900
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Mara is not allowed to enter this one again, is she? What did she get, like 10k views in one month if I recall the last time...

She earned that Lush Princess title...

I should go talk to her and see what she did btw...I have no clue...dontknow


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Fugly
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:15:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,023
Location: Australia
To help only those who don't think they stand a chance, I am going to offer some help.

Simply go to http://www.lushstories.com/fugs and send me a private message and briefly say you want me to visit your page for the competition. I will then visit your page three times daily (morn, noon and night) for the whole month of February. angel7
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:50:48 AM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 27,470
laughing9
Milik_the_Red
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:41:11 AM

Rank: Internet Philosopher
Moderator

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 5,880
Location: The Citadel of my mind , United States
Fugs wrote:
To help only those who don't think they stand a chance, I am going to offer some help.

Simply go to http://www.lushstories.com/fugs and send me a private message and briefly say you want me to visit your page for the competition. I will then visit your page three times daily (morn, noon and night) for the whole month of February.


I saw what you did there!thumbup

Surely silence can sometimes be the most eloquent of replies
- Unknown
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:19:28 AM

Rank: The Linebacker
Moderator

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 10,186
Location: Atlanta, United States
Okay all, in order to get into this competition I am posting a picture of my pecker on my page at www.lushstories.com/buz
...go see MY PECKER!!!!hello1 hello2 occasion5


loud_bkr
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:57:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 5,806
Location: Fuct if I know
Just posted pictures of Nicola on my page...get it while it's hot!!!


More like these on there...



sprite
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:38:33 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,557
Location: My Tower, United States
for service charge of $10 i will post links on my page to other peoples page. i'm nice that way.



Love not hate.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:47:22 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,557
Location: My Tower, United States
oh, and for the record, yeah, time to start putting up the pantie shot avatars again *giggles*



Love not hate.
Fugly
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:02:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 1,023
Location: Australia
Milik_The_Red wrote:


I saw what you did there!thumbup


Shhhhhh, No you didn't Whistle lol
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:03:17 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,557
Location: My Tower, United States
Fugs wrote:


Shhhhhh, No you didn't Whistle lol


lol - sadly, i went and checked out your page before the contest began - that should hold me for another, oh... 30 days or so :)



Love not hate.
ArtMan
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:30:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/29/2011
Posts: 677
Location: South Florida, United States
Give my page a look while you are at it. But do it incognito and don't tell anyone.

http://www.lushstories.com/artman




You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:28:18 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,900
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Spriteness wrote:
i guess this would be a good time to mention that my lover recently took a series of photos of me, naked, and hogtied.... i think there's video too - might have to post it.


You know Miss Spriteness...posting naked pictures on your page might be seen as a cheap, dirty trick just to get more views to your page just to win this contest...

You know, if that's the way you want to play...I might just post some of those hundreds of pictures you've been sending me the past couple of years...

Maybe even the ones of you back when you were a teenager with all your cheerleader friends in plaid skirts...I might even post them this month right here on my page come to think of it...

Profile Page - DirtyMartini
http://www.lushstories.com/dirtymartini




You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

nicola
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:02:26 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 27,470
Here are the Top 10 for January, for those that may need some pointers laughing6

Member: Uniques
submissivemom72 12,939
bostongirl 9,366
naughtyannie 9,153
schmuckatelli 8,955
kim 8,536
sprite 8,378
maria1408 8,249
cumgirl 7,894
jillinjulie 7,448
eniale 7,350
laradirtygirl 6,902
DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:17:02 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,900
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
nicola wrote:
Here are the Top 10 for January, for those that may need some pointers laughing6


Oh damn...I'm gonna have a little trouble competing here I see...

I might have to resort to some cheap and totally shameless self-promo techniques...

Just saying...happy8


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:56:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,509
Damn, things are hotting up here...

I can see I'm way out Of my league when DM is even posting a topless AV!!

I need to re-group...
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:39:03 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,640
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Damn I am totally effed! d'oh!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

secretjanedoe
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:41:56 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/26/2012
Posts: 40
Location: REDACTED
DirtyMartini wrote:


Oh damn...I'm gonna have a little trouble competing here I see...

I might have to resort to some cheap and totally shameless self-promo techniques...

Just saying...happy8


I already updated my signature for the occasion!

Oh and PS.
To the powers that be: I am not willing to give out enough PI for you to give me my $100 dolars so if I win I would graciously allow the money to go back into the site and compensate for all the hard work that is done here. Just saying. if you'd rather keep your money here's my link LOL: http://www.lushstories.com/secretjanedoe

Ladies and Gentleman I Give You My Pussy: http://www.lushstories.com/secretjanedoe
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:57:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,509
i would join but since it took me over 6 months to hit 1000 im gonna have to passed cause i would stand a chance
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:01:15 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 27,470
secretjanedoe wrote:


I already updated my signature for the occasion!

Oh and PS.
To the powers that be: I am not willing to give out enough PI for you to give me my $100 dolars so if I win I would graciously allow the money to go back into the site and compensate for all the hard work that is done here. Just saying. if you'd rather keep your money here's my link LOL: http://www.lushstories.com/secretjanedoe


Is it going to be another stolen image from the porn site, watchmygf.com, to go with your fake ass made up career / profile?

If you had a little more intelligence about you, it would be more difficult to spot your new accounts. Tenacious as well as thick giggle

DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:02:44 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,900
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
nicola wrote:


Is it going to be another stolen image from the porn site, watchmygf.com, to go with your fake ass made up career / profile?

If you had a little more intelligence about you, it would be more difficult to spot your new accounts. Tenacious as well as thick giggle



LOL...I think she's trying to tell you something...

Just saying...happy8


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:30:58 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,557
Location: My Tower, United States
DirtyMartini wrote:


LOL...I think she's trying to tell you something...

Just saying...happy8


you think? lol - you're SO observant!





Love not hate.
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:41:39 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 27,470
I thought I was being subtle laughing6

He'll just come back with another ridiculous made up profile. What have we had so far?

Medical Student
CIA Officer
Astronaut
Brain Surgeon
US President
CEO of a Fortune 500 Company

And they always have the body of a porn star. It's uncanny! lol

Talking of Fortune 500 companies, I still find this amusing:

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:46:38 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,557
Location: My Tower, United States
nicola wrote:
I thought I was being subtle laughing6

He'll just come back with another ridiculous made up profile. What have we had so far?

Medical Student
CIA Officer
Astronaut
Brain Surgeon
US President
CEO of a Fortune 500 Company

And they always have the body of a porn star. It's uncanny! lol

Talking of Fortune 500 companies, I still find this amusing:



we should have a contest: guess the next profession :D




Love not hate.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 12:04:40 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,900
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Attention Whore Wannabe Spriteness wrote:


you think? lol - you're SO observant!



Nothing gets by me...you should know that by now...um, what you trying to say anyway?

And stop posting all those naked pictures of yourself all over my profile page, will ya? It's starting to get way too cluttered...I might have to start taking them down soon if it gets too bad...

Just sayin'




You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 12:09:19 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,557
Location: My Tower, United States
DirtyMartini wrote:


Nothing gets by me...you should know that by now...um, what you trying to say anyway?

And stop posting all those naked pictures of yourself all over my profile page, will ya? It's starting to get way too cluttered...I might have to start taking them down soon if it gets too bad...

Just sayin'



fine, i'll just have to post them on my page then - and here i was trying to help you out.



Love not hate.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 12:18:59 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,900
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Miss Evil Vengeful Spriteness wrote:


fine, i'll just have to post them on my page then - and here i was trying to help you out.


Hmmm...you know, I'd really like to help you out too...

Which way did you come in again?


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:44:11 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,370
Location: In a cloud of flour, Canada
sprite wrote:


we should have a contest: guess the next profession :D


I think I'm gonna go with nicola's stalker since he keeps coming back evil4

Oh wait d'oh! you said GUESS the next profession...

loud_bkr
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:55:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 5,806
Location: Fuct if I know

Darn, I wanted to be Nicola's Stalker!!!




Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.