Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cute kid or future terror/drama queen in for a let down? Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 2:32:58 PM

"A dolla will make me holla, Honey Boo Boo Child" Mom gives girl Moutain Dew and RedBull cocktail to hype her up. Seriously?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 2:41:39 PM

boggles the mind...

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
MMonroe
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 3:10:55 PM

At first I was going to say 'what a horrible little kid but i mean, how can she be any different with a mum like that teaching her to be that way
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:00:01 PM

I love how they use the terms "pageant crack" and "special juice" for pixie sticks and mountain dew at these pageants.

It's like an after hours club for kids. They just need a DJ in the corner spinning tracks while everyone wears sunglasses under the strobe lights and does lines of sugar in the back corners.

I've seen one or two episodes of this show and I'm always amazed that people are willing to submit themselves to obvious ridicule and judgment by the general public. It's one thing to be Tila Tequila or Kim Kardashian and know what reality-tv means to your reputation, but these kids don't understand that people are gawking and laughing at them rather than cheering on what they're doing.

The whole pageant scene at this age should be banned - it does way more harm than good... all to satisfy the insecure egos of stage-mothers, rather than promote a positive life-learning experience for their children. Put them into dance classes, gymnastics or get a modelling agent where they can be in photos where they actually look like children. The whole super-glitz, pancake-makeup, frosty glamour tart look is beyond wrong. I saw one clip where they were dye-tinting a 4 year old's eyelashes because they were too blond. In my view, the whole thing seems like child abuse.

Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:49:00 PM

Welcome to the world of childhood obesity. Knowing that she's going to keep gaining weight and then "momma" will be withholding food so she can lose weight at the ripe old age of 7. Perhaps diabetes is also in the works with all the sugar she's taking in. I think Mt Dew is supposed to be loaded in caffeine as well.
What do you think will happen when she's not getting all of that attention anymore?
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:55:35 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
I think Mt Dew is supposed to be loaded in caffeine as well.

There was an interview with the girl & her mum in which they said 'it's just energy drink and a caffeine drink'. A half-and-half mix.
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:57:10 PM

Which is still caffeine and caffeine. angry7 What a shame.
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:59:19 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

You're quite right...I was just clarifying.

Unfortunately, for poor kids like this, I think caffeine is going to be the least of their worries. The parents must be completely loopy. Nutbag
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 5:13:14 PM

Its not funny, but oh so sad.

I feel for that little girl, what hope does she have?
It can be hard enough in the best of situations to become a well adjusted adult who is happy in your own skin without having to battle issues like this poor little one is going to be saddled with.

The pagent scene isn't big here in Australia, Yet.....but it is being pushed by American Tv shows aired here. I can only hope that it will never reach the popularity it seems to have in the states.

I find the whole thing vulgar.
LadyX
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 5:54:30 PM

Naughtygrl73 wrote:

The pagent scene isn't big here in Australia, Yet.....but it is being pushed by American Tv shows aired here. I can only hope that it will never reach the popularity it seems to have in the states.

I find the whole thing vulgar.

I'd never heard of these pageants either until I saw the TV show advertised. I find it unsettling, and also agree with the obesity comment(s) above. Poor kid's got a tough road ahead.
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 6:17:32 PM

LadyX wrote:

I'd never heard of these pageants either until I saw the TV show advertised. I find it unsettling, and also agree with the obesity comment(s) above. Poor kid's got a tough road ahead.

I've never watched any of these shows, but I've seen some of the trailers. Why does it appear as though you could count the number of moms that could enter a beauty contest themselves on the fingers of Captain Hook's left hand? I mean, really. Are the mothers' lives so fucked up that they have to fuck their childrens' lives up to feel better about themselves? That's the only explanation I can think of.
abygaleturner69
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 6:56:31 PM

It is very common for parents to fullfill their dreary, unfullfilled lives by living through their children in hopes of getting their 15 seconds of fame. The true cruelty is the mental abuse these children are getting all in the name of beauty and fame. There should be a minimum age limit and I don't mean 3 as it appears it is at some of these pagents.

Abby
ArtMan
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 7:59:14 PM

That is very depressing to watch.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 5:50:57 AM

Can't comment... just reaching for the puke bucket puke
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:10:52 AM

I don't know what to say. Those people are freaks. First of all everyone in that video needs to be on Jenny Craig. Evidently this place they live is not too far from where I am from, yet, I can barely understand a word they are saying. Fortunately I do not meet people like them or I'd be all for forced sterilization. Forgive me for saying that.

Piquet
Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:34:54 AM

Buz wrote:
I don't know what to say. Those people are freaks. First of all everyone in that video needs to be on Jenny Craig. Evidently this place they live is not too far from where I am from, yet, I can barely understand a word they are saying. Fortunately I do not meet people like them or I'd be all for forced sterilization. Forgive me for saying that.

Buz, you couldn't understand a word they were saying because they are from a different planet. Sick and wrong!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
1curiouscat
Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:58:07 AM

THIS REALLY SCARES ME ... I hope our "evolutionary" forces will help our cause with this situation... If not, we are doomed.

puke

Overwhelming Reality

From Across the Room
Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 7:06:21 AM

I could hardly bear to watch that...

We had a similar show in the UK a while back... It's really really disgusting in my opinion...

Horrible, just horrible...
rxtales
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 2:48:54 AM

I can't watch the video, as it is no longer available, but I was going to post something about toddlers and tiaras after watching a few episode. I think it is absolutely disgusting to do this to children. It basically sexualises children, they wear revealing clothing and wear makeup so they look like thirty year olds... when they are three. The children also rarely look like they enjoy it. I find it pretty awful at any age to be honest, but judging young children on their looks at such a young age shouldn't be allowed.

mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:44:18 AM

I agree with the consenus on this one. Disgusting - and I only ever saw the trailer.

I have to confess that even I, mild mannered chap that I am, would have to bitch-slap my wife into the next century if she EVER thought about putting my daughter through anything as awful as what those particular moms were doing. Sorry - I don't really hit girls, but it made me so mad cussing

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 12:57:58 AM

Oh my goodness! What a shame...such a young and innocent little girl. Clearly the mother needs to sort out her own insecurities before trying to live out her desires through her child. People should be vetted before having children!
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:03:34 AM

You think Honey Boo Boo child is bad. Check out Mckenzie she is far worse and more of a terror then Alana. Also who lets a toddler still wanting their pacifer/dummy?

Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:35:14 AM

There are no words.
Well, there are plenty but I don't have enough space. evil4
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:56:21 AM

I couldn't even watch all of that. What a horrible parent. As a parent, you don't get time off from teaching. There are lots of teachable moments in that video. Anytime a kids says, "I'm not going to do whatever you tell me" or "I can do whatever I want to do." Yea, mom needed to set the record straight right at that moment. By saying nothing she basically confirmed to the kid that she doesn't have to do what she's told and can do whatever she wants. Stupid.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
1curiouscat
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:02:03 AM

This mom is a total dick!
I don´t even know how to begin blasting what she does or doesnt do maybe better.

My biggest problem in all of this world of little girls and pageant shows -- the fathers! It amazes how they let this happen. We are all bashing the mom for being crazy and "evil", we are forgeting that the dad have just as much guilt in all of this.

Overwhelming Reality

From Across the Room
latinfoxy
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:34:46 AM

OMG!! this really is disturbing, i have never seen this show so after watching this thread, i decided to watch an episode i couldnt even watch it completely!!

This parents are basically pimping their daughters!! some of the moms were telling their kids to flirt with the judges and shake that booty, so they are telling their 6 year old daugther that its ok to flirt at that age and even grosser flirt with full ass grown ups!!! and im sure in the future they will complain why my girl is 14 and already pregnant!

I feel sorry for those kids, yes they are all a bunch of spoil bratts, but they are just like that because of how they are been "raise" if thats what you can call what those parents are doing!!
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:45:39 AM

I can't watch that show. Only thing I want to do is beat the hell out of those so-called moms and passive fathers who allow for that to happen.

I guess they want their little girls to become another JonBenet Ramsey. I know, a bit extreme, but that's what I'm afraid of for those toddlers.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:59:34 AM

I'm having problems posting this as a video so I'll just share it here - http://youtu.be/QAxEt5YL8w4 For those of you wondering it's a video of one of the children dressed up as Julia Roberts from pretty woman in her prostitute outfit.

Some of the parents don't know how to look after their child, I would go on a long rant but it's not suitable for any website.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
sprite
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 4:27:57 PM

Come on, people, can't we even get one of you to take on the pro-child pagentry stance here? i mean, really, i'm disappointed in y'all. guess i'll take a stab at it...

um... at least it keeps them off the streets? honestly, this is child abuse. poor and simple. think i need to go vomit now.

Love not hate.
Dirty_D
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 4:30:27 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

caffeine is STILL a drug. A friend of mine who loved his red bull ended up hospitalized for arrythmias bc of it. A relative's daughter was put on telemetry at the ripe age of 14 bc she & her friends love monster.