Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Which country would handle better a Zombie invasion? Options · View
CuriousKitty
Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:08:35 PM

Well dang,,, us Californians are kind of screwed in my opinion =/. Maybe the zombies will let us live and film them and call it something along the lines of the walking dead *shrugs* << (Walking Dead was filmed in Atlanta, Georgia),, because our guns that fire blanks will do so much I know! :D
unicorn92
Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:46:57 PM

I don't know about the rest of the United States, but I know all the rules from watching Zombieland, so I'm totally prepared. Bring it on zombies!! This is one of the most important rules in my opinion:

"Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh shit' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and thats why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival."
budwilliams
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 12:37:42 AM

People are talking about how people are well armed ....
It's a zombie ....
Meaning, it's already dead.
So unless you have something along the lines of a 45-70 or an 8-gauge (and yes, my grandpa used to have one for goose hunting), a gun is only going to attract more.
Give me a flame thrower
Or better yet, a howitzer and a good supply of white phosphorus

Another thing ....
What if the zombies invaded Washington DC?
With the number of mindless zombies already walking around, would anybody notice a few more?
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:06:35 AM

Buz wrote:
I did some research and I think Stephen King missed it. The Zombies are actually a bunch of Brits and by the look of their poses, possibly gay Brits and even much scarier than I had previously envisioned....

We will need to invent some new weaponry to rid the world of these things!

I feel the need to stress that yes, these do look like gay, floopy haired oddballs but not all Brits look like this, in fact they haven't looked like like since the Beatles! Anyway, we don't need zombies to destroy Britain as we can destroy our own country next summer when the riots take place again.

Saying that we are tough as they come, we survied the Blitz in WW2 and we have been bombed by the IRA for years so we are used to attacks, we just don't don't have the cash or weapons to overcome a zombie attack.

My money is on Japan, the far east have the cash and resources to nuke the lot plus the Russians would probably back them and we all know what vast amounts of vodka will do, makes you as brave as they come!
gudreader
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:27:46 AM

unicorn92 wrote:
I don't know about the rest of the United States, but I know all the rules from watching Zombieland, so I'm totally prepared. Bring it on zombies!! This is one of the most important rules in my opinion:

"Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh shit' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and thats why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival."

Really ZOMBIELAND has equipped us all so we knw Wat To Do nd Wat Not To Do. Super ready.
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 4:49:02 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
PS. love that show... can't wait for it to start up again.

I just loved the part when they came across a few eses from the barrio, they looked as dangerous gangbangers who had kidnapped the Korean boy, and turned out to be angels who took care of the elderly folk, amazing.

Viva la Raza! Lol.
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 12:50:32 PM

I'm telling ya, Britain will survive. We've got portable flame throwers; all we need to do is hold a flame in front of our mouths and burp, instant flames from the alcohol breath. Plus, we have proper hardmen like Vinnie Jones. Damn just had a horrible thought, what if Arnold Schwarzenegger was turned into a zombie, a zombie terminator would be scary shit.
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:57:01 PM

Simon Pegg would find a way to handle him. Pray
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2012 4:03:36 PM

culisimo wrote:

I just loved the part when they came across a few eses from the barrio, they looked as dangerous gangbangers who had kidnapped the Korean boy, and turned out to be angels who took care of the elderly folk, amazing.

Viva la Raza! Lol.

That was a great scene, there are so many cool surprises on that show. I do hope they start ramping up the action though. They've been loitering on that farm long enough with just a few token zombie-moments thrown in.

I want more zombies, more blood, more suspense, and less chit-chat.

Jeez... maybe I should stop watching so much UFC. I don't even sound like a girl anymore. Embarassed

Buz
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 11:17:00 AM

They did film "Walking Dead" here in Atlanta. At first I just thought those zombies were GA Tech students.6

You know I bet Canadians would be quite vicious against the zombies. I mean Canadians are always so nice you have to think at some point they are going to just get fed up and lose it and go postal.

MrNudiePants
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 11:37:58 AM

Buz wrote:
They did film "Walking Dead" here in Atlanta. At first I just thought those zombies were GA Tech students.6

You know I bet Canadians would be quite vicious against the zombies. I mean Canadians are always so nice you have to think at some point they are going to just get fed up and lose it and go postal.

Makes you wonder what a Canadian zombie would be like.

"Braaaaaaiiinsssss....... pleeeeeaassssse."
Buz
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 12:27:47 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Makes you wonder what a Canadian zombie would be like.

"Braaaaaaiiinsssss....... pleeeeeaassssse."

WellMadeMale made a point about Stephen King's theories about animals being zombies too. In that case Canada has a lot of grizzly bears, polar bears, moose and cougars that would all make some pretty mean zombies.

I guess the Canadian humanoid zombies would all be wearing plaid flannel shirts and apologize as they ripped you apart limb from limb.

sprite
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 12:41:09 PM

CuriousKitty wrote:
Well dang,,, us Californians are kind of screwed in my opinion =/. Maybe the zombies will let us live and film them and call it something along the lines of the walking dead *shrugs* << (Walking Dead was filmed in Atlanta, Georgia),, because our guns that fire blanks will do so much I know! :D

all the zombies in Cal are either too stoned to stage an invasion or hanging out at the beach getting tans or surfing. :)

Live, love, laugh.
ArtMan
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 1:54:24 PM

South Florida is already zombie territory. They just moved in without any resistance whatsoever.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:11:53 PM

Gurlyboy wrote:
I'm telling ya, Britain will survive. We've got portable flame throwers; all we need to do is hold a flame in front of our mouths and burp, instant flames from the alcohol breath. Plus, we have proper hardmen like Vinnie Jones. Damn just had a horrible thought, what if Arnold Schwarzenegger was turned into a zombie, a zombie terminator would be scary shit.

GB - I agree, the UK WILL be fine... Mind you... I fucking hate zombies...

However, us Scots are a resourceful bunch... We'll work it out...

Clum? Clum??? We need hauners over here....
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 6:52:43 PM

Uh-oh!
flytoomuch
Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:38:17 AM

The Chinese will quickly master the Zombie language and be selling them knock-off LV bags and iPhones before Congress can even decide between nuking them or sicking the Israeli's on them so they won't get directly blamed for starting an inter-galactic war. The Zombies will quickly adopt dim sum as their favorite new lunchtime activity and spend hours trying to master chop sticks. I vote for China!
Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:48:59 AM

mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:21:15 AM

"Walking Dead" - awesome show.

"Shaun of the Dead" - Lfunny

As for the country best able to cope? You're all wrong. We didn't need no steenkin guns or flame throwers when we were invaded by zombies here on our idyllic isle. We simply employed them as Civil Servants to run government and we've been fine ever since. Lwinking

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
hartclass
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:51:00 AM

Got to be Scotland - no Zombie in there right mind would want to kick off there - although it would be a bit of a home from home experience on a Friday night!

Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:01:09 AM

hartclass wrote:
Got to be Scotland - no Zombie in there right mind would want to kick off there - although it would be a bit of a home from home experience on a Friday night!

Hey!!! Less of your cheek young man!!! (actually, you're not far wrong - the problem would be differentiating the humans from the walking dead, right?)

John-doe
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:04:12 AM

pleaseeeee no Zombie would dare enter south africa....the way our taxi drivers drive with their mini busses they wont even make it to any town in one piece.

Then again, these Zombies might get a bit smart and start calling for the taxi's and use them....oh shit, Zombies in taxi's driven by our mad ass taxi drivers..........We Are All Doom!!
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:54:35 AM

All this talk of zombies and I am locked and loaded. I can't wait! Bring them on! Zombies will be a piece of cake after taking on Louisiana swamp gators or fighting off horny Texas cowboys!

TraceyAmes
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:31:03 AM

I am sure that New Zealand would handle Zombies the best. All the Maori's have already left to come to Australia because of the Zombies and a few whites as well. All that remains are the New Zealand sheep farmers who tend their sheep with extra loving care. Once the Zombies discover the use for sheep, then all remaining in New Zealand will be Zombies. I cannot wait to see a Zombie sheep.
Buz
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:40:11 AM

TraceyAmes wrote:
I am sure that New Zealand would handle Zombies the best. All the Maori's have already left to come to Australia because of the Zombies and a few whites as well. All that remains are the New Zealand sheep farmers who tend their sheep with extra loving care. Once the Zombies discover the use for sheep, then all remaining in New Zealand will be Zombies. I cannot wait to see a Zombie sheep.

TraceyAmes
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 8:09:16 AM

Thanks Buz. I loved the pic of the Zombie sheep from New Zealand. You just proved my point perfectly.
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:09:28 AM

U.S.A would help us out no problem! They have Will Smith living there! LOL

nicola
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 2:25:42 AM

How on earth did this make it to the tank? angry7

kekekegay
Milik_Redman
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 4:17:52 AM

In California the Zombies will be to laid back to bother chasing anyone. They will just chill out and learn to surf. In a month they'd be on an all tofu diet!
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 9:37:04 AM