Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Whitney Houston, Dead.. Options · View
SydneySider
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:20:09 AM

Its sad in many ways, but I cant say Im surprised. Its unfortunate that some lives are lost when they spiral out of control like this. They dont know what the cause of death is, but when someone, a celebrity, dies in a Hollywood hotel, its usually pretty obvious. God bless her family and close friends.

Edit: Just noticed another thread..feel free to remove this one. I did look, but I missed it.

nicola
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:25:03 AM

I was just going to post this.

Terribly sad news. http://au.news.yahoo.com/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/12879442/whitney-houston-dies-at-age-48/

Such an amazing voice and talent. I wonder what triggered her to OD (if that was in fact the reason)?
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 3:20:29 AM

Oh, that is really sad. I don't envy these stars/celebrities and I can see how their lives spiral out of control. I loved her in The Bodyguard, her voice was so powerful.
TraceyAmes
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 4:54:23 AM

Her death is so sad but comes as no surprise. I loved her early singing, especially in The Bodyguard. Whitney came to Australia only last year and was booed off the stage. She was staggering on the stage, falling over and passing out. Her voice was gone and almost unrecognizable. I said to my hubby and son even then that she won't see out another 12 months. I need to play her earlier music to remember her at her prime. She was good. RIP Whitney, your demons have all gone.

flirter
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:24:44 AM

The paramedic who came to resucitate whitney houston was heard calling over the radio 'its houston we have a problem '
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:37:44 AM

TraceyAmes wrote:
Her death is so sad but comes as no surprise. I loved her early singing, especially in The Bodyguard. Whitney came to Australia only last year and was booed off the stage. She was staggering on the stage, falling over and passing out. Her voice was gone and almost unrecognizable. I said to my hubby and son even then that she won't see out another 12 months. I need to play her earlier music to remember her at her prime. She was good. RIP Whitney, your demons have all gone.

Was going to post the exact same video...

RIP! Wasn't a diehard fan but she was unique, with a voice of a nightingale! Yes it is sad, Tracey your story doesn't surprise me... My thoughts go out to her daughter, poor thing.
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:31:47 AM

Whitney Houston was a real gift to the world! Thank you, Whitney for your amazing voice and songs. Your incredible work inspired so many. We will forever sing your songs and carry your memory in our hearts!

Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:49:21 AM

Very sad news. But unfortunately not really a shock either. Never really was a big fan of hers but she had an amazing voice.

Rest In Peace Whitney!!
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:50:07 PM

A lot of talented people be it an artist, musician, dancer or actor always turn to alcohol or/and drugs. To get that natural high.

Just ashame that such a beautiful and gifted woman would turn to it. Even if she did go with that disgusting Bobby Brown.

I watched this parodies by MadTV when Whitney was known to be in the grips of her addiction. Debra Wilson did an excellent performance even if it was to make fun of her.

Interview with "Whitney" "Bobby" and "Diane Sawyer"

[youtube width=480 height=360]http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8TPk23Eixw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/youtube]

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

HK4167
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 11:37:03 PM

It was like just yesterday I was watching your movie, and amazed by your voice and talent. RIP Whiteny.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
mrplow
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:16:34 PM

flirter wrote:
The paramedic who came to resucitate whitney houston was heard calling over the radio 'its houston we have a problem '

I heard she was looking for more of a Amy Winehouse sound on her next record....