Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

to the bi or lesbian ladys Options · View
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 11:00:15 AM

Since your into girls, and have played with toys. Like dildos and strapons with each other. Would you get into a cross dresser or tranny if they were as hot as you or more? It would seem like it would be the best of both worlds for ya. What do you think
sprite
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 12:33:53 PM

Being bi, and being what i guess you would term CD friendly, i wouldn't have any issues with it, though it's not something i've done before and it might be a little strange at moments - my only real issue would be if they WERE prettier then me - might squash my self esteem a little. really, tho, if they were sexy and fun and i liked them, sure, i'd be into it.

that said, lesbian girls would probably be put off by the fact that, no matter the window dressing, it's STILL a man. :)

Love not hate.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 12:57:12 PM

Being a Bi woman, I have no problem at all with CD although it isnt my thing. As for transexuals, I have fantasized about being with an incredibly hot, sexy and very feminine pre-op transexual. I saw one once in a video that was as hot as any woman I have ever seen and I have never shaken her from my mind, LOL. Looked like a much hotter version of Pam Anderson. No clue what her name is though.
Posted: Monday, February 6, 2012 1:03:11 PM

Being both a lesbian and an exotic dancer, I have seen my share of female impersonators and my experience has been that although many of them make beautiful women, when the make up comes
off, it is still just a man. With transsexuals things are a little different, they take hormones to enhance their femininity, grow breasts, until they are more feminine than masculine and that is where I
run out of answers. Would I have sex with a transsexual? So far the answer has been no but I would never say never.
Kimasa
Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 1:43:34 AM

I like sex between myself and another woman to be just that, woman to woman with no need for cock substitutes like dildos and strapons. So I have never used them.

I've never fantasized about CD's and trannies or met any of the latter but I would never say never.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Kimasa
Posted: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 3:04:34 AM

In the film Henry & June the writers Henry Miller and Anais Nin pay to watch two prostitutes make out. The women were just putting on a girl on girl show as if the audience was male only with one on top of the other trusting away as if she had an imaginary cock or was wearing a strap on. Anais Nin asks them to stop what they’re doing and says to the girl on top “I want you to make love to her as a woman would to a woman, not as if you were a man”. The girl responds with a smile that says “Now you’re talking” and a look that says I’m really going to enjoy this now. Then unfortunately the scene ends.

(Sorry if the wording differs from the original script but in essence that is pretty much what is said).

P.S. Apologies if this doesn’t answer the original question but I just wanted to make a point about bi and lesbian women using toys, dildos and strapons. Some do, some don’t but we don’t have to use or need them to enjoy ourselves.Far from it in my experience.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:59:14 AM

I have been with one tranny and I was really shocked at the size of he's/her breasts,having big breasts myself he wanted to have some fun with them so I agreed to only breast to breast nothing els as I am a lesbian,it made us both happy and have to say both our large breasts were sore at the end of the fun we had,he was so strong and really crushed breasts with me which I dont mind,but I would sooner be with my girl as we both no what we like to make our breasts do to each other.
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:26:46 PM

Coming from a Bi view i'd... Probably wouldn't mind it as i dont really judge people on what's on the outside more on what's on the inside but.. That said it's not exactly something i'm keen on doing anytime soon as it could get a little strange.
1Zratedgal
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:47:16 PM

A very interesting question!
But my experience has been what was comfortable for me.
So it may not apply to everyone.

Cross dressers to me are not committing fully to their sexual orientation.
Whereas Trans-sexuals are making a big step towards the change but sometimes stop in the middle of the process.

I have found Trannys very erotic and able to offer more fun than what we would think possible.
Some may be strange but there are few that have been very stimulating and exciting to be with!

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:52:15 PM

I definitely wouldn't seek it out ... doesn't mean I would say no ... would depend on the person and situation, I guess.
SassySue1617
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:39:43 PM

The opprotuniy has never presented itself. Would depend on the person
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:09:03 AM

For me personally I do enjoy the use of dildos and strapons especially since i am bi however I have spent many mights with strictly lesbian women who do not have an interest in using such items I seem to unusual in the idea that i am attracted to a woman who is dressed up Iblike women in skirts, dresses a woman who wears nylins and heels so since ctossdresser and transsexuals tend to dress veey feminine like I dont see ehy I wouldnt be attracted to it and it would even turn me on.