Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Mutual Masterbation Options · View
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:39:46 PM

During my high school days, when I was experimenting with my sexuality, this was my favorite thing to do. I had a boyfriend who turned me on to the whole idea. We were young and too embarrassed to go to the store and buy condoms, not to mention fear of running into someone we knew, lol. So we did the next best thing....lots of foreplay. My favorite was watch him masterbate. We would lay on the bed, one at each end facing each other, and watch each other masterbate until orgasm. I could see him aroused while watching me, and this really turned me on. I had some of my most memorable orgasms this way. I love the whole intimacy and vulnerability of this type of sensual foreplay.

Have you had a similar experience?
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:08:58 PM

Yes Yes I"m an old man and I remember a similiar good time...
1Zratedgal
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:33:44 PM

Jordyn,

You brought up some great memories and fun times with your post!

I've had many fun times when I was younger that was similar to what you described and even more since then!

One of the best events was with a couple of people sitting together but we didn't have condoms. Our friends were in the next room fucking like crazy and making the most wild and loud noises and getting us all hot and bothered! Seeing the guys cocks get hard and them trying not to rub them just got me going and we all started to masturbate together! I loved seeing them shoot their cum with their dicks out of their pants! It was funny watching them shoot it towards me and some did land on me!

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:14:07 PM

I would do it over the phone if I could. It sounds like a great idea.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:42:00 AM

I love to masturbate with another person, be it man or woman. It is a very intimate experience especially when you talk about what you are feeling while doing it.