Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Me Reviews Options · View
Natalia
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:31:01 AM

Hey there,

As I've noticed, more and more stories are submitted, and it causes the old ones drop from the spotlights. As someone here already told me, most of the stories are like "one night stands". Written once, they are left like this. I know that every published story is seeking feedback (as some of you probably have noticed, I like to leave a comment when I enjoyed reading), but we have here authors of different levels who actually may want to improve, or don't get enough feedback on less popular genres (novels *sigh, been there*).

I thought, if someone wants to have their work reviewed, they can send me a private message or post the link here. But you know that a review means also slamming in some cases (crossed out, written "constructive criticism" LOL). That's why I could send my thoughts via PM system.

I probably can't help too much on grammar/punctuation (I'm an ASL), but if I see something major, I will for sure alert ;) For a few weeks of my stay on WDC I was there in top 10 of the most credited reviewers despite often at loggerheads with their top authors *so, you have a star in here; be good slaves LOL*.

xxx
N.
nicola
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 1:57:53 PM

This isn't a review site as such. There are sites out there specifically for that purpose, this isn't one of them.

Authors normally ask for feedback in here (the forums) anyway if they want it, or in their stories directly, and it is given. Feel free to PM authors if they've asked for assistance.

Natalia
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2008 2:36:05 PM

Oh, yes, after I created this thread I've noticed a few authors asking for feedback in separate forum threads. Anyway, a few PMs have been already exchanged, and so far it's cool, and I actually like it that Lush is not a typical review page; otherwise I wouldn't probably have the courage to post anything of mine LOL.

Once again, amazing site flower hello1
slippenol
Posted: Friday, January 02, 2009 12:12:53 PM

Its a conundrum; are you writing to please the reader ? Personally I get worked up when I write it fires my imagination , I live out my dreams , believe them to be real for a moment in time . I also live out others dreams in their stories its a sort of mental collision like phone sex only better .
Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 8:57:14 AM

nicola wrote:
This isn't a review site as such. There are sites out there specifically for that purpose, this isn't one of them.

Authors normally ask for feedback in here (the forums) anyway if they want it, or in their stories directly, and it is given. Feel free to PM authors if they've asked for assistance.

Hi.....What does it mean in the story contest that some stories are in lighter shade writing than the majority. Does it mean anything?

Thanks.....S
ghostrider311
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 11:37:29 PM

if you readers don't mind i'de really like some feedback on the first chapter of my srory.