Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

threesome with an ex? Options · View
mercy1369
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 12:57:44 PM

My ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend called me asking if I would have a threesome with them. Cuz I had asked him while we were together if he would like to do one.

I am currently with someone so I told them id have to talk to him first. He told me he was okay with it. But we both agreed on no vaginal sex with my ex during it.

I told my ex this and he said there was no point but his girlfriend. Still wants to do it and me and her talked and and I told her I was willing for anything else and she agreed there were still plenty he could do with me.

My question is was it wrong of me to say no to that? Any advise is helpful as well
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 3:25:47 PM

Honestly - I would steer clear of this entire situation.

It's like a field of emotional and psychological land-mines and you won't know until you end up stepping on one and it explodes.

Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:20:43 PM

My ex 'casually' slipped into a conversation (we ended on good terms and still talk regularly although he lives on the opposite side of the country) that him and his new girlfriend had talked about me with regards to a threesome.... I was pretty to the point and quick off the mark with my 'no', let me tell you.

As said above, there's so much that could go wrong with this, whether it be in the present or in the future. Why even risk it?

Admittedly, in my case a threesome isn't something I'm keen on the idea of anyway....let alone with my not particularly attractive, a little bit simple ex and his way less attractive girlfriend but, regardless, even if I'd been well up for a threesome and they were gorgeous, intelligent people I would have said no (I think??!).
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 11:41:47 PM

Hell, you only live once. I say go for it.

You're young enough that ... 10 years from now - if shit hits the fan now, you'll be able to laugh about it Providing nobody gets like carried the fuck away and sharp objects are not drawn.

Take precautions though.

Like you be sober, bring the booze...provide it frequently and have a good escape plan.

Sounds like fun to me.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.